[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
home...?

"Hoenn's island challenges? Getting a space to understand them..."
[break][break]
Eris stares at Mercury and Mercury stares back, a strange silence falling between the duo as they attempt to read each other. After a moment, Mercury begins to wiggle. And she instinctively wiggles back, earning her a small flailing of arms as the Meltan chirps.
[break][break]
"Could there be others who found a Meltan too...?" The thought is fleeting but it's one that she latches onto nonetheless, looking to Razz as she thinks long and hard. "I wasn't the only one at the Cycling Road when the Melmetal went berserk... Maybe others found a Meltan too! More people to compare notes with!"
[break][break]
As if influenced by her excitement, Mercury begins to wiggle even harder, a quiet rattling sounding through the room and hallways beyond. Within seconds of the frantic dancing, light metallic objects begin to levitate within the room, touched by an unknown force as they drift closer to the Meltan. Though she's caught off guard by the phenomenon, Eris wastes no time in collecting the flying pieces, keeping them firmly in her grasp as she shoves a hand into her pocket and retrieves a single coin.
[break][break]
"Trade offer, you get this coin and in exchange, you release your hold on these objects."
[break][break]
It's a mere hypothesis on her part, one that assumes that though Razz's house may be haunted, it isn't spooky enough to only be moving light metals. The deal is most certainly one-sided but the offering seems enough to placate it, blobby arms flailing right at her as the objects in the room all clatter to the ground.
[break][break]
"Meltans do like chewing metal as far as I know." With its end of the bargain fulfilled, Eris hands the coin over, watching the gremlin nibble (or do what she assumes to be nibbling) on the round metal disk. "Don't know how much of an appetite Mercury might have though..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 7:19:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Yeah the challenge is basically trying to survive with your pokemon, the clothes off your back and I think you're allowed a small bag with a few items, hard but a good way to not have Whis be a danger to anyone else," because their discharges hurt and he didn't want others getting hurt because of them. [break][break]

He tilts his head in some thought on that, "I suppose that would be logical, however after what you told me the ones you'll be able to compare notes to is Team Rocket, or the leaguers you were worried getting caught by?" he wonders if she'll see the problem there. Though as it seems effected by her excitement Razz can't help but look around at the few metal objects he had floating close. [break][break]

He ponders as he watches the meltan nibble on the coin, "Interesting, I wonder if it's picky about the type of metal it consumes, if nothing else we can visit a scrap yard."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 10:01:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
home...?

Ah, right. The dilemma is all too clear for her to see now that it's pointed out. Sitting herself back down next to Reiner, Eris can't help but lay back into his body, sinking into his warmth as she lets Mercury free.
[break][break]
"Maybe I'll just start with getting to know Mercury and what it does... Visiting a scrap yard would be cool... If you're... okay with going with me..."
[break][break]
The sudden thrills of discovery seem to have washed over her, a quiet yawn escaping her lips as the gentle coos of a satisfied Meltan float through the room. Within minutes, she's sound asleep, gently clutching onto Reiner's fur as he pulls her closer. Though the world remains scary and the monsters she fears still decorate the streets, everything feels okay within this room, a safe haven where she can hide away and rest easy.
[break][break]
And perhaps, there'll be no nightmares for tonight.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 10:20:13 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

“That’s always a good start,” he smiles down at her as she snuggles up with her Luxray. Well guess he doesn’t need to lead her to his room for now. Though as she drifts off he is completely worn down. He knows nothing of children, he’s harboring a Rocket, Gavin was back, which was no surprise seeing Theo was there. And apparently someone in Rocket might be in charge of a god damn lugia. [break][break]

He was stressing and it’s only the meows of his cats that seem to snap him out of it as he’s been pacing back and forth for quite a bit so much that he might as well have burned a hole in the ground. “Frick,” he curses under his breath as he is trying very hard to come to terms to what he has just agreed to. [break][break]

Though he would do it all again in a heartbeat if he could help this child get out of Rocket and not let her surfer what he went through. Though for now? Now he needs a smoke.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 3:13:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: