shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 13:47:10 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Guinevere glances around, craning her head left and right. People pass by but they hardly deter her. She seems to see right through them, or accept them as part of the whole. There is a small, subtle smile on her face and she hardly notices that Greyson has fit her hand in his. [break][break]

"You are very sweet, Greyson."[break][break]

She smiles wider, glancing back up to gaze at his face for a moment. Her attention is fleeting, however, excitement to explore and learn overcoming whatever fluttery feelings were trapped in her chest.[break][break]

"Where should we go first? You pick a direction and I'll follow."

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #D5A63D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #D5A63D; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D5A63D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
first date.
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 23:33:36 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson smiles bashfully, his other hand rubbing the back of his head. he wasn't used to being called sweet. by anyone.

"hm."

his eyes flick to the left, and then to the right.

"let's try this way," he points, pulling her slightly. it was the prehistoric exhibit. the beginning of most lifeforms.

it would be a nice place for their beginning.
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 1:50:25 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

He's cute when he smiles.[break][break]

For a moment, she can't help but stare while he looks around. She can see the cogs turning, see his decision-making. She'd left the decision-making to him as she felt it was only fair; this was a trip he had wanted to go on originally, she was merely along for the ride.[break][break]

It didn't occur to her that there might be any other motive behind it, that this might just have been an excuse(albeit a fun one) to just see her.[break][break]

But then he's looking back at her and his lips are moving. Gwen blinks, tugged along. She smiles, refocusing on him, their surroundings, the promise of an exciting trip.[break][break]

"The Stegasaurus is my favourite, I think. What's yours?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #D5A63D; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D5A63D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 7:07:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

as they enter, they lay their eyes upon the massive, sprawling exhibit. since it starts from the beginning, it goes into details, including fossils and pictures, of the evolution of life. some creatures existed without the powers the pokemon of today possessed.

they were hunted quickly.

greyson points at a three-horned creature. "a triceratops. i like how they work together to protect their young from predators." not that it helped with their extinction. still, they were just awesome.

"look at this though." greyson leads her by hand to a massive skeleton that stands upright. a tyrantrum.

"arceus they're massive."
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 0:54:30 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

"Mm.."[break][break]

She remains thoughtful and reserved, following the line of his finger and down to the information board. There were not many specimens left from this era, and they move on quickly. [break][break]

Greyson once again tugs her along by her fingertips, and she instinctively flexes to hold on. Once she settles at his side, he gestures up to the enormous Tyrantrum. It towers above them, unmoving, but it sends a shiver down her spine. Those razor-sharp teeth, the beady eyes, the sheer immensity.[break][break]

"A Tyrantrum. They still exist as a result of scientists and their experiments."[break][break]

She whispers breathlessly, gesturing to the Aurorus exhibit not far away.[break][break]

"Those ones too. They're from Kalos, both of them."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 19:50:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson follows gwen as she wanders from exhibit to exhibit, the tips of their fingers refusing to part.

his eyes follow the skeletal remains of the aurorus, dropping them shortly back down to gwen.

"i actually have one of these, if you'd like to meet her. she's a total sweetheart." greyson offers.

"later, of course." he adds after a moment. it couldn't exactly be released here.

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 4:55:38 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

His ever constant attention not to the details of the exhibits, but to her continues to leave her breathless. [break][break]

This wasn't the same attention to detail that Amor had given her. Frankly, even drawing on that fact suddenly made her uncomfortable. Heat rises in her face at the comparison, and she finds that she's been staring at him while he speaks. [break][break]

"Hm? You have an Aurorus? That's.. that's amazing."[break][break]

It didn't surprise her that such a Pokemon would be a sweetheart. From her studies on their makeup, they seemed like such gentle creatures. [break][break]

"I'd love to meet her."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 5:09:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

when the scarlet rises in her cheeks, his smile widens even more. the bones, stories, and texts are interesting. but she is captivating.

arceus she was beautiful.

"you'd really like her. i know she'd love you."

the giant dinosaur was a true loaf. she loved eating leaves from the tallest trees and, greyson found, most of his team was comfortable against her large belly during their naps.

the idea of introducing her to the rest of his team only excites him further. he pulls on her hand, just enough to get her attention.

"this way. i think i saw a wailord skeleteon!"
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:48:35 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

He insists she'd love her and Gwen responds with an easy smile. Somehow, she had a feeling that she would, and that she would very likely be seeing a lot more of the young man at the end of her fingertips. There was something in his smile, in his energy, in the gentleness in his tone. [break][break]

"Ooo, Wailord!"[break][break]

She is breathless as he pulls her along, giddy with excitement and amusement at his eagerness. With him, she felt less like a shadow and more like.. more like the spotlight that Greyson kept his attention trained on happily.[break][break]

The rest of their afternoon is spent exploring the remainder of the museum, winding down to a short walk through the twinkly lights leading out the back. Likely toward a butterfly conservatory or similar, but decorated with soft glowing lights to illuminate the path back out to the main street. [break][break]

Eventually, however, the pair are picking their way through Slateport, heading back towards the train station.[break][break]

"Dinner?"[break][break]

She blushes, surprised that he'd even offered. It hadn't been part of the original plan, and she surprises herself with how eager she felt to accept. Even though it was already getting late and she'd still likely have to make her way back to Lilycove.[break][break]

"Dinner sounds lovely."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 21:58:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

he brings her along with every step he takes; every discovery. there wasn't a moment during their entire trip that he wasn't smiling. that he wasn't filled with glee and mushiness.

arceus he was a sap.

"i can cook for you, if that's okay?" he asks, hesistant. "you know, just cook. nothing else. at all." greyson quickly adds, ensuring there isn't any confusion. his eyes were wide and words stumbling.

he thanks the creator that he had the forethought to clean. though, he did leave a number of his team out and about in the house. he wished upon a jirachi that they didn't make a mess.

"do you like steak?"

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 0:04:16 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

"Umm.. sure!"[break][break]

It doesn't occur to her at all that he might mean anything else- and she makes that clear in her puzzled, slightly apprehensive smile. What else had he been thinking? Why was he being so anxious?[break][break]

"Okay then, just cook. Sounds like a plan to me."[break][break]

Gwen chuckles, glancing to the side to idly sightsee and walk. It's only for a moment, though, before she's brought right back.[break][break]

"I do! Steak is a very, very good source of protein."[break][break]

The bus stop comes into view, and fortunately it appears they've arrived right on time to board. Gwen steps up first before looking back to wait for Greyson.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 5:09:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

he almost releases a visible sigh of relief as she doesn't seem to notice the awkward blunder. an employee approaches to ensure they stay behind the clearly marked line, then begins to do a series of physical motions towards the approaching train. routine stuff that he barely even clocks.

"good. i make a really mean steak."

when it finally pulls to station, he slips aside to allow gwen to pass, joining her a moment later.

"my apartment is in lilycove," he whispers, checking his spatial awareness. he did his best to remain cognizant of those around him. "should only take about ten or so minutes."

and it does.

in no time at all, and a number of small talk conversational points later, he stands before a decently sized building. it wasn't rich by any means, but it also didn't speak to poverty.

a barking houndour echoes somewhere down the block.

"well, this is it." why was he just standing there? move! "let's head inside."

with the elevator broken, they take the stairs. luckily for them, he only lives on the third floor. as he approaches his door he stops and places an ear against it.

"it seems calm...."

with a practiced, snail-like pace, he places the key in the lock of the door, then pauses, listening for anything. seeing it safe, he opens the door full swing and-

a boltund immediately runs right into him, nearly bowling him over. he looks up, breathe coming in waves far more apart than he'd like, and spots ellie floating on a nearby flower.

"hey ellie. riley."

after greeting their trainer, the duo look to gwen in anticipation, curiosity and for.. snacks?

"please, come in. i'll get these two settled."

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 3:44:18 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

All of the regulations and safety precautions are customary, although the act of someone actually stepping in to remind them is new. She blinks, obeying easily and stepping in behind Greyson. Even still, she finds that she is reluctant to let go of his hand. She reasons it out to be a matter of convenience. Should he step forward and toward danger, she could easily pull him back.[break][break]

Yes, that must be it.[break][break]

"I didn't know a steak could be mean."[break][break]

She chuckles, phrasing it in a way meant to be teasing. Gwen couples the elbow to his giddy comment with a smirk and a wink. Slowly but surely, her natural playfulness leaks out behind the mask of polite stiffness and reservation.[break][break]

Whatever response he might give her was lost to the train rolling up, and she steps up and into the cab not long after. Greyson joins her, but the joke is likely overlooked as Greyson continues.[break][break]

The woman's eyes widen at the mention of Lilycove, and she finds it difficult, for a moment, to look away. Did he live so close? What a happy coincidence. [break][break]

Soon enough, however, the couple step off of the train and it pulls away into the night. They are left alone to walk and talk down quiet side streets and under soft street lamps. Gwen is happy, she realizes, to simply coexist alongside him, listening to the sound of her feet against the pavement. Not even Houndour barking pulls her out of her thoughts from him.[break][break]

"Is that bad?"[break][break]

His dramatic pause is cause for alarm and the woman immediately assumes the worst. Defensiveness makes her stiffen in anticipation and she has half a mind to step in front of him. In fact, she does, at least slightly, when the door opens and a Bolthund comes flying through. She wasn't quick enough to stop the canine, and it takes her a second to relax, and she does only because he doesn't appear upset.[break][break]

"Uhh.."[break][break]

It takes her a moment to relax, and she stands there, bewildered, instead of immediately come inside. She glances from Greyson to the Bolthund, and then to the Comfey deeper inside.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 19:29:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson 'oofs' at the elbow, chuckling himself.

"i didn't know elbows could be mean,"

he teases back, jokingly rubbing his side as he boards.

it comes back to haunt him (slightly) when riley very nearly knocks him to the ground outside of his place. he doesn't say so, though. last thing he needed was for her to become self conscious of her jokes. luckily, but barely, he manages to reign in the electric hound before he gets too wild.

his only regret? it causes him to release her hand.

with all the skill of a practiced dog owner, greyson pushes the dog back. ellie, the comfey, clings to a flower pot just inside the doorway now. her eyes are big and wide on a small body, taking gwen in with genuine interest and child-like curiosity.

"this is riley," he starts, pointing at the boltund. "that's ellie." a nod towards the comfey. "andddddd-" he puts all of his weight on one foot, leaning to look out a sliding glass window onto a small balcony."-that's autumn." a delphox levitates in a meditative position overlooking the street, eyes closed and surrounded in a magenta hue.

he gives her a playful smile, a bit of nerves mixed in.

she was in his house. he panicked a bit. filling the silence with whatever came to mind.

"feel free to let any of your pokemon out, too! riley can be kind of a butt head, but she means well."

he stops, blinking.

"oh and have a seat anywhere! i can get started on dinner!"

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
first date.
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 15:49:02 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

In the brief second that she overreacts, lurching forward to intercept what she at first determines to be danger, is abruptly shut down with the movement of his hand. He tugs it out of hers, slipping away from her and effectively acting as an unintentional barrier while he pushes the Bolthund back out of the doorway.[break][break]

He turns back to smile at her and the expression is so nervous and excited that she blinks, effectively snapping herself out of habit and relaxing into something awkward and equally nervous.[break][break]

"She's excited."[break][break]

Gwen words it like a statement, perhaps a little bit too stiffly as a result of her previous knee-jerk reaction to protect. She clears her throat, glancing away and into his home, lingering briefly on the Comfey that stares back at her. Greyson eventually closes the door behind her and she remains in the entranceway for a moment longer, taking the time to remove her shoes and hang up her jacket.[break][break]

"Oh-- perhaps Hugo might like to visit, actually."[break][break]

The woman glances back at the excitable Bolthund, but ultimately chooses to release her shy little Ralts. The little man holds onto her ankle, clinging to her with his mouth in a nervous 'o'.[break][break]

"Actually.. do you mind if I assist you? I really don't mind."[break][break]

Gwen smiles slightly, following Greyson further into the house as opposed to exploring for a place to sit and wait.

[break][break]