3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
greyson vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 4:30:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Sharp eyes follow the pair now with renewed interest, never wavering. The deity had gone from indifferent, bored, to aware. It breathes life into the flames that engulf it, burning hotter, brighter. Where they rise to challenge it, Moltres lies in wait.[break][break]

The dark star that is formed to swallow the sun is met with a brilliant spark of energy. Inky black tendrils spring forth from the malevolent orb, trapping Moltres in its devastating and dark embrace. [break][break]

But Moltres had fallen victim to the very absence of light and life itself. This would not deter it if the deity had come out the other end stronger already.[break][break]

Even still, that shadow ball stings and the combined thunder wave that adds sizzle works to drag it down. Electricity sparks across flame-ridden wings, threatening to paralyze. Each wing beat is more difficult than the last, but it is in that pain, in that uncertainty, that Moltres finds its strength.[break][break]

And so Moltres screams.[break][break]

Warmth builds in the legendary bird's chest, growing and growing. The effects of the sunny day beating down on the beach only enable the Moltres' solar beam to charge faster. Like a laser beam, the beam of green light scorches the sand, chasing the Dragonite and Delphox.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 22:02:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

the piercing scream of the moltres causes the delphox, and dragonite, to flinch. tension lies thick in the air, as noticeable as the air bending beneath the scorching heat. despite their combined attack, the legendary seems largely unaffected, short of a few hesitant flap of its wings.

when it begins to charge, autumn and sol are captivated before alarm spikes through their minds. they break to evasive maneuvers, but it wouldn't be fast enough. autumn reacts first, her mind calming techniques allowing her to break past the barrier that fear often erected. with all the psychic force she can muster, the delphox creates a hyper-focused, layered LIGHT SCREEN to shield the two.

with a brilliant flash of light, the techniques collide. in that singular moment she felt like an ant beneath the destructive ray produced by a magnifying glass. with a grimace, she watched the SOLARBEAM destroy layer, after layer, until finally, a weakened (though, not by much) version was able to blast through and hit the duo.

like a shooting star, the two descended to the waves below. greyson could only call their names, helpless.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 17:38:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy gasps, for a moment in awe and the next in dismay, as the solar beam pierces the sky. It lights up the clouds they float through, illuminating their silhouettes above them in doom.[break][break]

She can almost hear each layer of the Delphox's light screen shatter. It breaks like glass, psychic energy fizzling out of existence. It might almost be beautiful if not for the deity that was responsible. [break][break]

Moltres is competitive, dominating, unbreakable.[break][break]

She's seen the legendary's power at work before, and has seen how blatantly it disregards boundaries. In some instances, it does not hold back, and it doesn't appear to do so here, either.[break][break]

The woman winces as the solar beam finally strikes, blasting the pair out of the sky and into the ocean. Stormy doesn't hesitate, tossing what pokeballs she had into the water- ones that contained water-type Pokemon. Vaporeon, Seismitoad and Kingdra all push through the water to retrieve the fallen duo.[break][break]

"Oh, shit. Greyson, I'm so sorry."[break][break]

Above them, Moltres seems to struggle with the paralysis, dipping lower and lower toward the water. It's wings beat furiously, static sparking across flames and feathers.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 23:38:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

the duo spiral off, and into the water with a large splash. greyson feels concern rise up in his chest like an incoming tide, but once they appear to break the surface, more upset than injured, he takes a breather. stormy's pokemon arrive in time to render assistance that, despite the tough loss, the two don't fight on.

greyson exhales, sighing slightly.

"no, no. it's alright."

he gives her a reassuring smile as he approaches, placing a hand out for her to grasp.

"that was as fair of a fight as i could ask for, and very insightful. congratulations on the win, stormy."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 0:42:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Greyson's Pokemon are retrieved, but thankfully, neither of them are in any danger. It allows Stormy to breathe a sigh of relief, gives her a chance to look him in the eye and not feel guilty.[break][break]

But she did, because she was handling a powerful being that no one knew the full extent of.[break][break]

"Thanks."[break][break]

She smiles, taking his hand to shake it. Her palm is warm.[break][break]

"It's not every day you meet a God, right?"[break][break]

The woman smiles even brighter.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 23:09:44 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: