Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
greyson vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 5:21:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson stands across from a familiar face, barefoot along the shoreline. he smiles and waves, despite the circumstances of their being here.

"it's good to see you again. remember this one?" the delphox at his side gives her a wave too.

he wasn't anywhere near her level when they met. could he compare now?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 1:51:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh hey!"[break][break]

Above her, Moltres' piercing scream adds anticipation. Despite the cool ocean breeze, the relaxing backdrop, there is a crackle of something more. Something intense, something larger-than-life. Stormy seems unfazed, regarding the pair of them with a smile.[break][break]

Have you ever met a God?[break][break]

She almost laughs at the callback. How unexpected that Greyson, the stranger she'd found in the heart of the fiery path, unprepared for the heat it had brought, would be the one to face her.[break][break]

"It's good to see you both."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 18:12:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

stormy captures greyson's complete attention, her beauty and personality transfixing his stare as he waves.

until he hears the cry from above.

both delphox and trainer's necks tilt upwards to stare. in broad daylight, flying without a care in the world, MOLTRES, the original flame pokemon. demi-god of fire and all the destruction it brought with it.

and it was here. in greyson's tournament battle.

only one word came to mind then.

a blessing to someone up high. a curse. both?

it escaped in a breathe anyways.

"arceus."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 18:24:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy doesn't follow the angle of his stare, knowing full well what it is he's looking at. [break][break]

Moltres descends, in part to show off its beauty and strength, and to stand alongside Stormy as her equal. The damp sand beneath the two of them warms, hissing in contact with the heat. Billowing wings of flame are impossibly hot, enough to burn exposed skin. Hopefully Greyson brought sunscreen.[break][break]

Cheering and sounds of awe are background noise to their grand entrance. But Greyson's awe pulls a chuckle out of her.[break][break]

"Hmm.. nope- this is a Moltres."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 19:23:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

with one hand, greyson attempts to block the heat from his face. it's useless of course. but that's not what occupies his mind right now. his gaze flicks to autumn and then to moltres.

"i-is this even fair?" he asks, a bit dumbfounded. a small, nervous chuckle escapes him.

the crowd loved the appearance of such a mythical beast. so too, did greyson. he just didn't love the idea of fighting the thing. even autumn, his delphox, looked unnerved.

"at least some things are starting to make sense now," he says, thinking back to their time in the fiery path.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 19:31:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Moltres won't fight until it is."[break][break]

The bird has not moved, regarding the Delphox with vague interest. Stormy tilts her head, thinking.[break][break]

"Oh yeah?"[break][break]

And what things were those? She hadn't set fire to anything, or-- oh, right. The fire blast to the face that she'd walked away from. Yeah, she supposed that might have been it.[break][break]

"Well, Greyson? Are you gonna just stand there staring, or are you gonna send out another Pokemon or two? Give the old bird a run for its money?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 19:58:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson blinks, looking to stormy, to the growing crowd, then back to her.

"is that, like... legal?" he asks, tilting his head slightly.

then again, were using demi-gods in this legal either?

he looks at the delphox at his side, gauging her reaction. she was just as confused as he, but when their eyes met, it changed to grim determination.

a nod in his direction sealed it.

"i think i'll use two," he says, reaching for an orb at his side. "anymore than that and i'd feel a type of way. mythical pokemon, or not."

appearing next to delphox, sol, his dragonite, stands tall.

the nerves clustered in his chest sent shocks through his body. he felt fear, excitement, but most of all, determination.

he met her challenging gaze with one of his own.

"i'm ready when you are, stormy."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 3:36:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Consider it a compliment."[break][break]

Stormy shrugs. She reasons, too, that none was confident enough or brave enough to say no. But why would they? Watching one of these legendary deities at their prime, taking part in battles against regular men and their partners.. it was astounding.[break][break]

"I look forward to seeing how strong you've become, Greyson."[break][break]

From above, the clouds disperse. Through some incredible power, Moltres has performed a sunny day. It brings out the sun with a vengeance, empowering the deity's flames two-fold. The Moltres spreads its wings, pushing itself into the sky with a great blast of power. It showers the area with super-heated sand in its ascent.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 22:39:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

"so do i, stormy."

she was the pillar of which all others he had met this far could be compared to. stormy wasn't just the summit at the peak of the mountain. she was the mountain. and it felt like every time he saw her, the gap only widened.

exhaling, greyson steeled himself. he wasn't the same man she met in the fiery path. he was better. stronger. he just needed to prove it.

"autmn. sol. let's go."

the two pokemon give affirming grunts, and nods. with SUNNY DAY already in effect, the delphox instead focuses on defense. pulling free her wand, she summons an amber veiled LIGHT SCREEN around the two pokemon.

meanwhile, the dragonite's maw opens, revealing an orb of sparkling electricity. sol fires off the THUNDER WAVE, hopeful in being able to paralyze the demi-god. aftewards, the dragon lifts off after the moltres, content to chase.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 18:25:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

His response prompts a smile. Already she can see that his confidence has improved since their first introduction. For one thing, he was probably far less shy to drink in front of her, and bold enough to not shy away from this impossible challenge.[break][break]

But was it impossible?[break][break]

Moltres' influence is addictive, a testament to its power and courage. It exudes unwavering confidence in the face of two Pokemon rising to challenge it. The bird flies wide circles, sizing up the pair. Sharp eyes catch their movements as the Delphox steps up first, placing reflective, defensive barriers in front of herself and her partner.[break][break]

But the Dragonite's thunder wave would need to be faster if it were to keep up with Moltres' speed and agility. The electrical surge cuts through the air like butter, super-charging it, but by the time it reaches its peak the legendary is already gone, a tail wind propelling it forward.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 21:31:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

"i think it's playing with us."

greyson chuckles at the observation, glancing at stormy, then back to the moltres. was he really this far behind? where the gods wouldn't even take him seriously?

"let's bring it down. sol! use hurricane! autumn- contain it."

the dragonite stops flying and lifts its short, stubby amber arms upwards. the clouds above darken only slightly under the SUNNY DAY, but in moments, a small HURRICANE has formed atop the legendary.

all watch as that very hurricane becomes enveloped in violet light, autumn's PSYCHIC squeezing, and tightening it to the best of her abilities, reigning in any collateral damage, and isolating the winds to the moltres.

it couldn't be compared to a real hurricane. but it would have to do. hopefully.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 3:15:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"It might be. Moltres is a proud creature, which just means that you'll have to make it look twice."[break][break]

She half-smiles, amused by Greyson's reaction and by her legendary partner's fickle personality. It seems bored, waiting for more. What it had seen wasn't piquing its interest just yet-- until:[break][break]

"Greyso--"[break][break]

The woman shakes her head, clearly surprised by the choice to use hurricane. It was sunny, without a breeze in sight, which meant that it would take a great amount of effort to conjure, let alone hold onto. That hurricane would disperse before it ever left the ground- except.. it didn't.[break][break]

Combined with Delphox's psychic power and immense effort, the hurricane holds, spinning into a tight, angry circle imbued with purple light. Moltres doesn't appear to avoid it, instead allowing the empowered hurricane to contain it. [break][break]

Of course, that attempt only lasts a moment before fire begins to explode from the inside of the storm, out. [break][break]

"Not bad, not bad. What else can you do?"[break][break]

Stormy smiles.[break][break]

Moltres, once curled into a ball inside of the hurricane bubble, explodes outward in an intense burning jealousy. The winds die down and the dust settles, and Moltres comes out unscathed. It focuses on the pair of Pokemon with slightly more intrigue behind its beady eyes.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 7:00:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson stares upwards at the mythical beast, bewitched by its power. the combination of HURRICANE and PSYCHIC would put any pokemon down for the count. yet, the legendary had broken through as if it were nothing, a debonair gaze staring down at the trio.

greyson's eyes are saucers before the majesty of the flame pokemon.

he turns his focus onto his two pokemon. sols chest rose and fell heavily.  the ability to shape the weather, no matter the size, was wearing on the stamina. he looked frustrated, annoyed, and for the first time greyson had ever seen- intimidated.

beneath him, autumn, shared a similar disposition. the delphox's maw twitches upwards to reveal sharp canines, her hand gripping the wand at her side with enough tension that her arm visibly shakes.

greyson's two proudest, and likely his strongest pokemon, were rattled. their confidences shaken. spirits falling.

he could lose to stormy, especially in the face of such an awe-inspiring pokemon, and come out the other side no worse for wear. but he couldn't let his pokemon lose faith in their own strength.

"chins up! this isn't over yet. legendary or not, we don't go down without a fight."

he fronts confidence and conviction, even if he himself doesn't feel it in his heart. he gives each one a stern, unwavering look. one they return.

"work together and we may just walk out of here with our heads held high."

sol descends slowly to the ground, massive wings creating small sandstorms in his wake. the dragonite lowers himself near the delphox, who after a moment of hesitation, mounts the amber scaled dragon. with another spring of his powerful legs, he takes off and races towards the moltres.

on his back, autumn focuses and clears herself of negative thoughts, until all that is left is a CALM MIND. meanwhile, sol completes a series of intricate and elaborate maneuvers designed to not only dodge any incoming attacks, but also to honor his kind in a DRAGON DANCE.

from below, feet buried in the warm sand, greyson's mind goes to a story he heard as a child. about a man with wings made of wax and the hubris that led to his downfall.

staring above at the demi-god of fire- the sun- he can't help but wonder if this was the same feeling that went through icarus. the excitement; the fear.

try as he might, greyson couldn't shake the stories ending. the inevitable fate of the man who thought he could touch the domain of gods.

he asks himself a single question.

if he were to reach for the sun, would he too fall and drown?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 15:37:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Their waning confidence only proves to disappoint. [break][break]

Stormy regards Greyson and his Pokemon thoughtfully, offering no words of advice or encouragement for fear it might be a detriment. But what she sees in the wake of their uncertainty is impressive. In fact, she dares say she witnesses a resolve even stronger than her own in her youth- maybe even in her present.[break][break]

When she had first witnessed Articuno all those years ago, she had felt powerless. When it had asked everyone in that room to prove themselves to it, she had been struck frozen, unable to speak, unable to perform, unable to do anything but stare.[break][break]
What she saw now was a man overcoming that paralysis and encouraging his Pokemon to do the same.[break][break]

Moltres waits while the pair recover and plan. It's piercing gaze watches them closely, waiting for their next steps.[break][break]

And it gathers fire beneath its wings when they finally find their courage. Their resolve is as strong as steel, and despite Moltres' advance, the deity's burning jealousy only propels them forward. The combination of the Delphox's calm mind with the Dragonite's beautiful dragon dance keeps them both just out of harms reach.[break][break]

Delphox seems to guide Dragonite's flight, predicting the path of flames. Torrents of flame eat up empty air and this time, Moltres' scream is one of frustration. Their ability to stay out of reach only proves to make Moltres' flames hotter. Should they falter, it would burn.[break][break]

Even now, despite Stormy's familiarity with the deity above her, she still felt that rush of excitement and fear. Moltres' passion and integrity burned fiercely in her chest, granting her a sense of confidence and strength that she had never tasted.[break][break]

She often compared herself to that young man who'd flown too close to the sun. But rather than drown when her wings had melted upon contact with the belly of the volcano, she had been reborn.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 6:40:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

in the face of overwhelming odds, they fight. defeat was a near-certainty— such was the hubris of those that challenged gods. but, stroked by the flames of competition, the two soar to face down the inevitable. determined to leave their mark on the mythical pokemon.

and leave their mark they would.

the duo sync their wills as one. no longer was this two separate entities, but one overwhelming force. with traces of BURNING JEALOUSLY still lingering in the sky, the intense heat of the flame patron, they dare not close the distance. not yet. their only act now is to play to the distance they've maintained. force the god to come to them or chip away at its defenses.

a chant barely echoes above the roar of the crowd as they watch the spectacle. autumn, raising her wand, begins her next phase of the assault. a massive SHADOW BALL forms in the space between them. in moments, the sinister ball could only be compared to the sun itself. oily, inky shadows crawl on it's surface like shadow demons waiting for their victims.

greyson watches from below, curiosity peaking. they widen slightly as the dragonite adds his own firepower to the mix. a spark of a THUNDER WAVE from his maw adds to the mixture, absorbing into the black orb. from its core, light begins to emanate and electricity begins to bubble outwards, dancing with the shadows on its surface.

it looked every bit like a star corrupted.

and she heaved it at the god above.

greyson held his breath.