Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 21:56:16 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
"Scorpion, you holding up?"

The infiltration's been a success, but the guilt Viper feels persists, in their last mission is carelessness led to the woman having a seizure and so over the course of the mission he'd been persistent in keeping tabs on the woman, it was as sweet as it was annoying. Still, all had gone as planned and the two found themselves in one of the cavern's rocky outcroppings.

The wetsuit drips unceremoniously on the cavern floor, Serena was in charge of setting the cameras Miles was the muscle for all that was worth. "We're still clear on my side."

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 4:06:59 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]After the events of the last mission it was surprising to most that she was back out on the field so soon. But it was because of how the last mission ended that she was back out here again. That and the fact she was incredibly stubborn. When she finally came too and the events that had unfolded all came back to her she was beyond pissed off.

Who the hell does that? Especially to someone unprovoked. Most of all it was her fault for not being better equipped to handle the situation. So here she was trying to make amends to herself. Unfortunately it would seem she made others worry too much due to what happened. Case in point Miles, who for the millionth time that day was checking up on her. "Scorpion, you holding up?"

Water dripping from her wetsuit on the ground was the only sound that filled the area where she was. "Like I said ten minutes ago Viper, thank you for your concern, but I'm fine." she answered as she began to rummage around her bag. She needed to check on the cameras and then connect them to her phone so that she could monitor them. Once they were all in place she would need to run a couple of tests before they could leave and consider this mission a success.

"We're still clear on my side." he says as she slings the bag over her shoulder. "Clear on my side too. I'll head to the first location and get started." she says as she quickly makes her way through the cavern. They knew they might run into patrols here so she needed to work quickly. Hopefully, this time, things could run smoothly.

---

-- | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/f1/57/vx0AYu5h_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 4:38:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]a WHIRLPOOL swirls in the depths of the ocean. the push and pull of water is enough to create pockets to easily slip through only to be propelled deeper and deeper until finally, he breaks the surface.

eyes dart around out of instinct, noticing patches of wet earth that lead deeper into the cavern. he recalls his cloyster, keeps a closed hand by his side, and enters.

[attr="class","noodles"] +
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:35:07 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

He can't help but blame himself, but the annoyance in her voice is well received.

"Understood."

A brief response. Annoying her further would be foolish. Instead, he focuses that regret into plans - means in which he'll get stronger. the Hoenn Star Tournament is days away, it's a means to test and bolster his skills. , being one of the Elite 4, had obligations to enter and many Rockets had already thrown their name in the hat. It only made sense for him to join in too, it was the fastest and most efficient way to maintain, and surpass himself. He has to protect his fellow Rockets and moreover he has to maintain a level of strength to support the woman he loved. As he was now he couldn't do that.

Water stirs and Miles ducks behind a rock a Cloyster is revealed and riding it is none other than the Silph that sparked his current predicament. There was much to pay for and Miles had a number of ideas on how exactly to get his and Serena's return. He pulls a pokeball from his belt hidden in the shadows.

As he nears miles counts silently and on the next step a Pokeball flies releasing an Auroras. "Thunderwave." And so a wave of electricity would spiral towards the Silph A masked man, Viper once again revealing himself to Matias activating the comms all the while.

Regardless if the thunder wave worked as intended Miles would speak.

"Not too hard find at all."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 16:34:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he sees the flash before he hears the pokeball opening — by then, his own flashes, calling out a familiar electivire. THUNDER WAVE courses right into its MOTOR DRIVE, ineffective in paralyzing, but effective in raising its speed.

"took you long enough."

the yellow glow of electricity lingers.

"still going by viper?"

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 16:41:30 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]It didn't take Serena long to reach the first location where she'd be planting the cameras. She'd space them out, give some more varity in the shots. The technology team did a good job at making them compact so they wouldn't draw a lot of attention. Serena's job was to disguise it and run tests to make sure they were still working after the plant.

The buzz of comms opening once more caught her attention as she adjusted wires on the camera. "Not too hard find at all." she heard Miles say which caused her to frown. She was about to say something when another voice almost made her hand slip and bust the camera. "took you long enough." the familiar voice said. "still going by viper?"

Serena felt a rage wash over her like she had never felt before. She began to physically tremble as the pieces formed. Of all the people she had to run into on this mission again it had to be that fucking Silph. "Calm down," she said through clenched teeth to herself. She had a job to do. Only when she was finished could she even think of making contact with Miles and that Silph again.

Oh how fate was cruel to tempt her with something like this. She couldn't begin to think about all the time she spent praying she ran into that asshole one more time so she could give him a taste of what she experienced. A slew of curses flew under her breath as she continued to set up the camera. When she was finished she summoned her Rotom and pointed at the electronic. "You know what to do." she said as Bolt went to give her eyes on the surrounding area.

Serena glanced at her phone to make sure everything was alright. A few quick taps here and there and the test would begin. In the meantime she would head to the next location to set up the next camera. If Miles managed to keep the Silph distracted she'd be finished in no time and would be able to meet up with him once more to help him.
---

-- | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/f1/57/vx0AYu5h_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 17:55:30 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

"Only to you Silph."

He begins to circle the man moving from his intial hiding place entirely, the aurorus watches the electivire calmly. Miles stops only when Matias' path forward is blocked. Moving further would lead to Serena and that was unacceptable still stalling was easy enough, after all the two naturally had much to talk about.

"Why do you want Fernando gone? After the death of your parents naturally, those bonds would tighten. what changed?"

It's more of a statement than it is a question.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:09:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]silph.

tensions spark like electricity coursing through an electivire. all he needs to do is channel it.

"isn't it obvious?"

viper stops and it's then that he understands their plan. he's stalling for someone else — likely the same person he almost paralyzed. the thought settles in the back of his mind as he regards viper with the truth.

"because i despise him."

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:13:23 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

"that's not enough."

Auroras prepares to fight, but Miles stays the pokemon with a hand. Still waiting on any kind of notice from Serena. He pushes forward past the vague answers. He's not even kind enough to give his own.

"Why?"

Miles has a theory, but he doesn't vocalize it, yet.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:15:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]electivire would rise to the challenge in a heartbeat but not without the command. it's not given this time, and so it simply eyes the auroras, electricity sparking across its furs as it CHARGES.

"you seem to be invested in our affairs, so you tell me."

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:19:57 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

"You want what he has."

Miles doesn't flinch at the question. The true heir to your family.

"From the outside looking in, you're just a jealous little brother. He probably regards you as such at the very least. Harmless."

In a family of despots and petty tyrants, Miles imagines this is how they think. Though there is an outlier in the family. How Stormy managed to maintain her sense of self in a family like this he'd never be able to understand.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:26:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"not quite."

but he's in the right territory and it's a dangerous one.

"i want to destroy everything he has."

it settles against the rippling of water, silence soon washing over them. there's a particular word that stands out to him and it's one that riles him up enough to press.

"not stalling for your friend, are you? are they the one i paralyzed?"

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:38:45 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena quickly finished setting up the second camera and was on her way deeper into the cavern to set up the third. After that she would only have one more left but she still needed time to properly test the cameras or all of this would've been for nothing. She worked as fast as she could while she listened to Miles and the Silph converse over comms.

It did nothing but put her in a sour mood as she continued through the cavern. She needed to pick up the pace, she wasn't doing it fast enough. "not stalling for your friend, are you? are they the one i paralyzed?" Serena's hand grips tightly around her tool as she practically slams it into the camera so that she could tweak some things. What a bitch.

She reaches and turns on comms and through clenched teeth she speaks to Miles. "I need more time. Keep that asshole away from me. At least a little while longer." was all she said before she clicked the comms off. Camera 3 was finished, onto the last one.
---

Y'all are fucking nutty | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 20:48:15 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

Well, that's something they share at least. If only for Stormy's sake he doesn't want Fernando dead, then again he never truly did he wants him to feel powerless, to watch everything he has everything he worked for topple, to understand what it truly feels like to lose everything. To become one of those he spent his days trampling over.

"And where does that leave you when the dust clears little Silph. I'm not in the market of trading one despot for a less stable one."

He hears Serena on the comms, he wouldn't let Matias near her, even if she'd wanted.

"You sound paranoid. Worried about karmic retribution?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Broker | Mission
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 7:10:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"not really. just wanted to know if i'd have to do it again."

electivire cackles, electricity threatening to spark off its heavy frame. water continues to roll off matias, turning into nothing more than remnants of his dive. he raises a hand to his jaw, wipes it, and sighs.

"it leaves me exactly where i need to be."