Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 0:14:13 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“One second.” Rowan doubled over as he was teleported back to Slateport City the Beheeyem, gripping the wall while he dry heaved towards the pavement. “Have I mentioned that I can’t stand teleporting?” Rain hadn’t stopped falling over the metropolis, dropping in thick sheets all around them and drowning out the sounds of nearby traffic. “We’re going to a safehouse nearby.” He motioned for Athena to follow, stepping through the drenched back alleyways to avoid the main streets.

“A friend of mine is going to be waiting there, I already told him about you. I’m hoping he might know more about the machine.” Rowan stopped for a moment, turning towards them with a serious look in his eyes. “Don’t ask them anything about who they work for or how they know anything about this machine, okay?” This was ultimately for her own benefit, not wanting Athena to end up buried in a shallow grave in some jungle for asking too many questions. Gavin had already found him once for asking too many questions, Rocket had eyes and ears everywhere.

Eventually they came upon what appeared to be an abandoned building in the lower slums of Slateport City, windows and doors boarded up all around the structure. “Over here.” Rowan stepped over to a dumpster and pushed the receptacle aside, revealing a grate on the side of the building. Producing a key from his belongings, Rowan unlocked the grate and gestured for Athena to go inside first, so he could cover the entrance again. “He should already be inside. Don't worry, he won't bite.”

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 1:41:31 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

"Last time you said not to do something was the very first thing I did, are you sure that's a good idea? Why shouldn't I?" she told him confused as to why she wouldn't do the exact same thing again. But whatever, maybe he was just being dumb since he immediately followed it up with he wont bite. Was it this connection she should be worried about or the people who he worked for? only one way to find out really. [break][break]

She walked forward as Rowan gestured as she looked over to her beheeyem who sent a general feeling of safety from this location. Who was she meeting?

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR @tagged

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Psychic, Zap cannon, Shadow ball
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 3:39:44 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was waiting for them inside, sitting at an old desk and chair that had been left behind to rot. He was kicked back, finishing up the blunt that had so rudely interrupted. A tupperware container full of cookies sat on the table, unfitting for the environment. A shiny Lopunny stood next to him, arms crossed and looking a little bored.

When he heard the two rustling, Chu-e blew a puff of smoke out slow and sat up a little.

"Hey, Rowrow. I hope chocolate chip is good." A throwback to their texts.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 18:04:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan dropped down into the entrance of the safe house, pulling the grate closed and making sure to lock the mechanism behind him. “I’d say good evening, but I’m pretty sure it’s closer to morning now.” Stepping over to the tupperware container, he’d remove his glove before grabbing one of the cookies. “Of course it’s good, I love chocolate chip.” The cookie was gone in seconds, not realizing how hungry he’d been after their adventurous evening in Sootopolis.

“Oh, sorry. This is Athena.” Rowan would let Chu-e introduce himself, unsure if he should be using their alias or not for the time being. “We just came back from breaking into Olivia Abbiati’s old gym, the Silver Spire.” A sharp whistle attracted the attention of a figure that had been waiting in the shadows, causing the Seismitoad to stomp her way into the light. “Hope Heket didn’t bother you much while you were waiting.” Rowan reached up and patted the Pokémon between her warts, a pleased noise emanating from her throat.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 8:34:17 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

Oh yeah this guy's a total monster, cookies of death. She looked at Rowan, giving him a raised eyebrow she forgot he couldn't see. She let out a robotic sigh as she snapped her fingers and beheeyem came to her side. She was so exhausted...god damn this job was a long one, longest one yet. She didn't really want a cookie as she just wanted to finish it. "And to whom do I have the pleasure of meeting? Your boyfriend?" She wanted to know the relationship these two shared, cute little nicknames, little snacks ready for him, watching his pokemon? [break][break]

She wondered why exactly Rowan wanted her to come meet this person though, what could he possible give to them? Yui was curious to know.

[break][break]

FOR

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Psychic, Zap cannon, Shadow ball

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 8:51:05 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh you know it miss Athena. Rowrow gives me the good good." A small giggles as he took another hit off his roach. After that he snubbed what was left on the table, shoved it in his pocket for later before standing with a stretch.

"She was fine. I think her and Creams just gossiped." The lopunny rolled her eyes a bit when she was mentioned. Chu-e, now, gave an assenting look. A quick flick over to , then he shrugged.

"How much she know, Rowan? And what did you bring me?" The part asking who is was ignored. For now.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 9:16:10 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan nearly choked on his cookie when them being boyfriends was mentioned, especially after the response that Chu-e gave affirming Athena’s suspicion. “We’re not dating, we are friends.” Embarrassed as he was, Rowan wasn’t about to let this derail the reason that he’d called them both together.

“She doesn’t know much, aside from my name.” A gesture was made towards Heket, indicating that she should receive the device that she’d brought back from the warehouse. The Seismitoad lifted the machine and set it down in front of Chu-e before pulling the protective tarp off. “I was hoping you might know more about this machine.” Wrynn Company logo was printed on the side, though unimportant to the greater purpose.

“Athena here found out that is a Shinification Machine used by the contest circuit, likely stashed where I found it by Olivia Abbiati. Not only that, she found some files that hadn’t been scrubbed.” Rowan looked towards Athena, hoping she would be able to pull them up again for Chu-e to see himself.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 17:31:16 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Yui remained silent for the most part not sure who to exactly believe in this situation. Whatever, wasn't THAT important, what was more interesting was the fact that he chose to not answer her. "I protect those who prove valuable to me." she says interjecting right after rowan was done speaking. "I don't care what part of group you're in. I like to know who im dealing with. I don't give a damn if you're rocket, league, macro." she says as one of those things was slightly out of place. [break][break]

She crossed her arms "So, if you want more out of me I want a name. Especially because what we found was big, sharing it willy nilly could be the death of us." she says crossing her arms and looking at Rowan as his own reflection against her helmet stared back at him. She sucked on her teeth annoyed with it, but for the sake of good faith she snapped her fingers as Beheeyem flashed some light's into Yui's helmet and then created a hologram with the lights on it's hands to show chu-e what she's talking about. "The shinifcation machine mostly held useless information except for a line of code that was overlooked. "Mcno1102, dimensionch, Drktriad." she adds [break][break]

After a pause she spoke more "I have some theories on what it may be." she says not really elaborating further on it until a name was given. [break][break]

[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 5:53:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh, I know what that is."

Which is maybe the biggest surprise out of all of it, since Chu-e probably hadn't inspired much confidence in anyone up till now. Moving over it, he put hands on it, checking over the machine to make sure it was a copy of the one he had been given the use of.

"These things open Ultra Wormholes. Were used by those alien bitches during the war." Two pokeballs were tossed out, a Luxray and a Dedenne now in the room with them. "Any of you all got something to use as a plug? I can show you how it works."

With his fiddling done, Chu-e sat back on his haunches and grinned up at .

"If we're tossing out names, what's yours, miss holo-helm? It's a cool fashion choice, I'll admit, but what if you're really a big smelly who wants my poor little body?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 19:59:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Ultra Wormholes?” A concept that he’d only heard of before, seeing as he wasn’t here in Hoenn when the invasion took place. “You’re talking about the Megolopolans, right?” These were the only aliens of which he was currently aware. Were these machines designed to do so? Why would his parents be involved in creating such a thing? This whole situation was utterly confusing, and each question that was answered created five more.

“I’d be interested to see how this machine works.” Rowan interjected the pissing contest between the two, names weren’t as important to him as discovering more about this enigmatic construct of the Wrynn Corporation.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 4:56:50 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Ultra wormhole device..this thing could bring those awful creatures here? He asked for her name "Athena. I stay anonymous as part of my deal with this one and the only part of your body I'd be interested is your brain since you knew right away what this was." she said pointing to rowan. [break][break]

She decided to drop it, she'd get it eventually, she always did. She focused her attention on rowan and his desire to see how it works "I would too, im worried though that if we opened a door something uninvited might come in. I've seen the damage those things can cause." she comments as she tilts her head at chu-e "If that thing can open holes...was that bit of information Rowan and I saw the last input or address or something?" she asked as it would make sense. [break][break]

"DimensionCH might be the place it opened to? 1102 might be our dimension's address or something? Drktriad is a mystery to me." she says out loud as she moves over to behind chu-e as she bends over to look at the device's screen. "I could figure out more I think but it'd take some time." she continues as she watches chu-e at work.

[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 10:42:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Eventually he gets it rigged up enough for the Luxray and Dedenne to power the device on. It flicks and beeps out a steady hum. There are a few clicks, calibrating, before a red light on the side turns green. Another pokeball is taken out- a Meowth with a pink bow around her neck is sat down in front of the machine.

"I don't know everything, like those phrases don't mean anything to me, but it's like, uh..." A dial is pushed, a button combination put in before he steps back. A zap overtakes the Meowth, who glows faintly, body shimmering with light, bright, and it fades after a moment. The Meowth seems dazed but unharmed- and where before she was a normal Kantonian Meowth, now her fur is a lighter cream and her ears pink. The 'shiny' variant.

"Okay so, this machine can use the energy put into it and change the energy to something else. We ain't opening any holes like the aliens did. Not enough power. These things were mass marketed, before we knew what they really were, to make regular pokemon 'Shiny'. Which is what I just did! It, uh, changed the electricity into an energy that modified my Meowth's body... genetically. Or something."

He scratched his chin before picking up his Meowth and calling his now-shiny pokemon back into her ball along with his Luxray and Dedenne.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 23:10:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“A shinification machine?” Rowan had seen the machines before, but he’d never seen one such as this before, unsurprising considering the fact that these ones were designed to open wormholes. Chu-e had mentioned that large amounts of power were needed to generate one of the portals, leading Rowan to a conclusion. “I found this in the Cave of Origin, I’m assuming Olivia Abbiati stashed it there before she disappeared. Could she have used the primal energies there to open a wormhole?”

There was no way of knowing to what end she would have done so, especially since they didn’t discover any information about the machine in her personal database. “Whatever she was doing with it, I’m assuming the message that Athena found on the machine is related. Do you know anyone who might know more about these...things?” Rowan asked Chu-e, assuming the Underboss had a number of connections which were forged throughout his career.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 20:21:47 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Yui watched as the Meowth became it's shiny varient. The pokemon fanatic walked over to the meowth and checked it's coloration "Yep it's exactly how the shiny varient of meowth is recorded..." she tells him as she continues to theorize. "So in words this thing may be a converter. Depending on what you put in, something different comes out. Primal energies make result in wormholes." she says [break][break]

One mystery after another "Well regardless. At the moment it's just a simple Shinification machine until we can get our hands on something else." she says out loud to the group "I may emphasis on MAY. Be able to get my hands on a smidge of primal energy to test your theory out. At the very least I can find out where to find it" she tells her two...allies.. if you could call them that. [break][break]

"But it's gonna be very difficult, you two got any better ideas?" she asked curiously as they were wild cards as to what resources they had.

[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Deus Ex Machina [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 5:13:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
What didn't know was that Chu-e already had an idea what would happen- plus he had access to the Floette thanks to Walsh. If he knew this 'Athena' a bit better, he might be willing to show the process sometime. Just not yet. You never knew when something could go tits up, after all.

At least he could fill in later when they were alone.

"I guess just... well, I wonder what this thing could do other than open wormholes. I don't really want to go meet the aliens on their home turf." He shakes his head. "I'm useless for power ideas, too. You two seem smarter than me, so that might be up to you." Chu-e, at the end of the day, wasn't a scientist after all. He just was willing to do stupid shit to see what happened.