awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 17:45:03 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Killian steps aside, intent to let Lex's anger flow free. His reservations about the cruelty festering inside her drop like he'd been hit by Knock Off. Though they shared the burden of his presence together. Kaito was Lex's demon. Killian had no say on how she confronted it.

Her scream shoots tension into his neck and shoulders. Quiet, observant, the broker retrieves his cigarette from his pocket.

Come to me sweet princess of nicotine. We've been apart for too long. Please, relieve me of the burden upon my shoulders.

Cigarette smoke dances alongside the scent of saltwater above him. Weeks of hardwork thrown out the window.

"I-I don't know."

The captain is a broken and terrified man. Killian could make it all worse. 's chamber of secrets and torture swarms his thoughts. Another exhale of smoke, "So much worse." Killian mutters as it trails.

Digits reach for Lex's shoulder, not to stop her, but draw her attention. "He doesn't need to tell you." he nods to Orbeetle, "If they met recently, Cosmo can show you." but not without a price. Killian's fingers squeeze, a Tangela of tension twisting his stomach.

"It's not gentle, and it will break him." why he's offering? Lips purse tight. Rocket isn't worth her soul but is Kaito? Maybe."Yes or no?" please say no Lex, don't make him watch you sink.

Don't let him lose you.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 5:15:11 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Her fingers curl, digging deep into his shirt. A subtle tear of fabric can be heard as it gives from the weight of his upper body, “Where is he?!” she demands again, louder this time. A toned arm shakes, rattling his head in her frustration.

The captain’s body falls back to the deck with a loud thump when she lets go. He doesn’t know. She believes him. No one knows Kaito better than Lex. She believes the mobster wouldn’t be so reckless. Even if the captain did meet with Kaito, the location would be meaningless. Contact information? He wouldn’t let that slide. Kaito would find them when he was ready but . . .

Lex would find him first.

The hand on her shoulder doesn’t calm the storm. It does remind her that she’s not alone, “No. Kaito’s a dead man regardless . . . We’ll find him,” her gaze turns towards Killian, resolute in her revenge.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 5:47:34 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"Okay." it's not the answer he's expecting but hearing removes weight from his chest. "Let's go home." With Orbeetle at his side and their other Pokemon returned, Killian released his Alakazam and Teleported them to Lavaridge.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 5:05:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: