[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
remembrance[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
missing lullabies

"I never knew that such a place existed..."
[break][break]
It feels sacrilegious to be standing upon such grounds, daunting to look up at the stone monuments as her gaze flits over several names. They feel so familiar yet hauntingly dreadful, as if creating some sort of void in her heart that she can't quite brush away with simple breathing. And yet, there's hope in her chest, one that produces a nervous reaction so strong that it makes her sick to the stomach.
[break][break]
"Haddock... Hague... Halla." Her fingers trace over two particular names chiselled into stone, "Lenore and Finneas Halla."
[break][break]
The names feel as cold as the surface she touches, shaky and broken as she repeats them in a whisper.
[break][break]
"I didn't expect to see them again like this."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 9:19:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"I've heard of this part of it, but I've never visited myself before," because why would he? He didn't care of the members of rocket that gave their lives fighting for Kanto. And for those he killed he never had a name to them. Though he joins her still, wondering if confronting this would bring any type of closer. [break][break]

He's quite as she goes over the names of what he assumes is her parents. He bites back a 'congratulations' as he has done in the past with others. He shares an odd envy of wanting his own parents gone, and he knows it can't he healthy. [break][break]

"At least this way they're not forgotten?" clearly he doesn't know how to handle death well. Death had become to common for him, he still struggled with how he felt for the pokemon he has lost, let alone try to think of people.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Mission: memorial maintenance

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 8:10:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
missing lullabies

Every so often, she has to remind herself that Razz and her come from different backgrounds - A loving home, a bloody jailhouse, a supportive family, a manipulative blood tie. Where she had grown numb to the sight of people she couldn't save, he had grown numb to the piles of bodies at his feet.
[break][break]
"They weren't forgotten for the wrong reasons." Her words are firm but she's gentle on the tone, the memories tethering on the tip of her tongue. "Momma was a well known researcher of legendary pokemon... She did a lot of exploring and deciphered a lot of ancient scripts, always liked to show me her work and never got mad when I bothered her about it..."
[break][break]
A brush of the name, an unexplainable ache in her chest.
[break][break]
"Pa was one of the engineers in the city... He'd help with city planning and communications around the region... He taught me how to do a lot of sciencey things like building fireworks and my own equipment."
[break][break]
She couldn't remember how things had happened.[break][break]
She needed to remember what happened.
[break]
B̵̨͟͝ú͢t̨̀͢͞ ̷̡́͢͝ẁ̷͢h̢͢a̸̢t̕͏̷̧ ͢͠í̵̀͘͜f̀҉̢̢҉ ͟͝i̴̛͜t̸̡͢'͘͘ś̴̴͠ ̶҉̢͘͘b̴̕͏͡e͡͏t̷͢͢͞͡t̛͢͞͡e̵̶̡҉͞r̴̶̛͢͞ ̷̛̛́́t҉̶͡ó̡̀͟ ͜͡͞f͘o̧҉r̵̷̵͘͝g̢͡é̸͝͡t̸̴͘͏̢?̧̧͢͞

[break]
Her head hurts but she makes no mention of it, a cold grimace crossing her lips as she stares blankly at the slate, the names seeming to blur and fade out of view each time she sinks deeper into her thoughts.
[break][break]
"Momma entrusted her notebook, all her research to me... and I've been trying my best to finish it in her stead... I've just not gotten far enough."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 7:02:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"What do you mean for the wrong reasons? Isn't this why people put their names up?" clearly commemorating the dead is very foreign to him. So as much as he hated to ask he was attempting to learn a little bit from her. [break][break]

He is silent as she talks about her parents. Its cute how much passion she seems to have for her mother's work. In a small way it reminds him of his own love for what his father used to do. Though there was a clear difference between the way they were raised. As he stares at her though he wonders if its too much for her as seems to be staring into the distance as she looks at the words. [break][break]

"Well first off you need to remember you're a kid," he knows its obvious but he feels it needs to be said, "You only know so much right now, and eventually you'll learn more but it's not something you can just... rush. Otherwise you're going to wear yourself out.[break][break]

Secondly, you're not her, you can want to be like her, you can want to study the same things she does, but make sure you still make room for what you want to do alright?"
because he knows what its like to live in someone else's shadow and he doesn't want her living in one of the dead.

[break][break]

+ [break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 9:15:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
missing lullabies

"When they'd been around, they were known for their work and research... but like this, they're just faces in the crowd of people that couldn't be saved."
[break][break]
The air is chilly upon her tongue, cold and uninviting as she delves into memory. She has much more that she wants to say but the words just seem to wash over her, her mind far too numb to grasp the way to express how she's feeling.
[break][break]
In the end, Razz is right to lecture her on things.
[break][break]
As a child, she had always been scared of the monsters underneath her bed. But as she grew older, the aftermaths of Kanto had showed her an undeniable truth - The monsters she should have feared were those who walked the streets instead. Ravenous and unforgiving, they had ravaged the lands far beyond recognition, felling any man that dared to oppose their intrusion.
[break][break]
They had not been welcomed but they claimed it their home anyway.
[break][break]
Eris stops for the briefest of moments, a hand tangled in Reiner's mane as she chews on the words. Make room for what she wants to do... What does she want to do? Had she held any aspirations after all that had happened? If she hadn't grasped onto the wishes left behind, wouldn't she be nothing but a dead man walking?
[break][break]
"I can try..." The mind whispers but the heart does not forget, uncertainty weighing upon her chest as she allows the thought to simmer. "What motivates you to keep going? What do you hope to achieve?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 23:48:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz tries to think, think back to things he has read, and little tidbits online. Back from when he tried to read about how to honor his dead pokemon, ”But it’s not like its the end of the line for them? They still have you to remember them, tell stories of them and bring them to life in the minds of others right?” he has no real understanding, all this is from reading so he’s not sure how accurate it was. [break][break]

Salem pats his trainer’s leg, he could sense that he is trying very hard. [break][break]

Though none of this was going to be easy. Death never was. Though he finds the question a tad bit more difficult than the death itself. ”What I hope to achieve?” he questions and thinks about it. What did he want? ”I don’t know… because of the way I grew up I wasn’t allowed my own ambitions, my own goals, not allowed to think for myself. And now,” he’s silent as he thinks of personal questions asked him in the past. What does he want to do? ”Because of it I don’t have hobbies, I have no real goals, nothing outside of just…. Just existing to follow new orders now because its all I know.” [break][break]

God he was pathetic. But its why he wants Eris to discover what she wants outside of her parents. So she doesn’t end up like him. ”But I want to try and figure out who I am outside a soldier that follows orders. And a long the way I hope to help both pokemon and people to make up for sins of my past”

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 14:27:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
missing lullabies

He doesn't understand what it feels like, what she's thinking. How could he when he wishes for the opposite of what she does? It's not his fault that fate entwined his path with that of a trapped beast, nor is it her fault that she had been unable to save her parents that very night.
[break][break]
Her cheeks grow warm, the bridge of her nose stings. It's a cruel beast that gnaws at her from the inside; twisting, growling, squirming, screeching. It presses her heart against her chest and places a knife right to her tongue.
[break][break]
"You have something at least... something to hold onto..."
[break][break]
A crack in her voice, a chip in her mask.
[break][break]
"You have hopes, you have a reason to change..."
[break][break]
She's hiding her face, she's crouching down beside the memorial and brushing the dust away.
[break][break]
"Each morning, you at least know you want to help others, that you want to make up for what you've done... I don't... I tell myself I'm going to finish momma's stories, I tell myself I need to keep going because pa wanted me to dream big... but it's hard to drag myself out of bed at times..."
[break][break]
She doesn't want to push the weight on Razz. It's not his fault that she's in such a situation and he's trying his best to deal with her in his very own ways but the thoughts weigh so heavy on her mind, the names burn so deep into her skin.
[break][break]
"I didn't want to be the one to tell their stories... I wanted them to be the ones telling it themselves... I don't want to sit here knowing that someone I love is going to die soon... I want to save them no matter what happens to me... I don't want to stay weak when I know that someone I care for might be facing the world... I have to be strong to protect them..."
[break][break]
She chokes, her tears searing her cheeks even as she tries to wipe them away. Everything is irrational, everything is so out of place and scattered but she knows -
[break][break]
"They're bad people, they might hurt anyone... but I love them and they care for me. I'm scared of hurting others... I'm scared of being forced to hurt others... but I'm so scared of being alone... I don't want to lose them again..."
[break][break]
More than anything in the world, she knows that what she wants the most is home.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 11:04:24 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh… oh no he’s said something wrong hasn’t he and now she’s crying. And he doesn’t know how to deal with it. His own emotions weren’t even something he dealt with well, it's why he had Salem here to help suppress his things. So he listens, as it's all he can do to help, gather intel and proceed from there right?[break][break]

Though as she goes on he seems confused about the whole someone she loves is going to die soon, and another taking on the world. It's not until she mentions that they’re bad people when he finally picks up on what she means and it's hard to deal with. It's hard when people you care about were in Rocket. Hard when you think they care about you the same way you care for them. [break][break]

“No one asks for these things Eris, sometimes bad just happens through no fault of your own,” is how he starts off, though she is still young and it still takes him time to understand it. “And it's not something you have to do, if you end up not wanting to…”[break][break]

He’s silent for a while because he doesn’t know how to ask about who she means. He promised himself more than her that he wouldn’t ask her about Rocket related things because if there was even the slightest chance she would go back to one of them he would not have her labeled a snitch. [break][break]

“You’re anything but weak Eris, you’ve faced so much and you have nowhere to go but up, but most of the people you’re helping are adults who have made their own choices. Sadly a lot of them bad ones, but do know that no matter what happens you’re not going to be left alone alright?” he can’t promise that she won’t lose people though. That's just the war Rocket brought with them.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 17:51:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
missing lullabies

If she ends up not wanting to do what's commanded of her, if she winds up straying from the path that's been set down for her, will she truly be strong enough to break free of these shackles? Can she ever be strong enough to stand against those who are deemed too dangerous to society? Is she strong enough to overturn the crimson bonds and act upon the whispers of her heart?
[break][break]
If she were to produce an answer in this very moment, it would most definitely be no.
[break][break]
But she swallows her emotions because she's vulnerable, she forces herself to think if only to ensure she doesn't crumble. Everything's a lie anyways, the people she's met are nothing but passing faces in a crowd. Soon enough, they'll move on and she'll find herself in the same place that she's always been. The warmth of their hands, the kindly words they speak, the help that they offer are just mere wishes of her heart to have somewhere to belong.
[break][break]
All she has to do is smile and pretend that everything will be fine.
[break][break]
And yet, she can't seem to bring herself to do it here, can't quite seem to lie in front of someone who can simply see right through her. With his tail snaking around her arm, Reiner pulls her ever closer to himself, nuzzling her cheeks as he breaths a sigh of encouragement. They're both trying their best and all she needs is to open her heart up to chance.
[break][break]
"Are you going to stay...?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 9:38:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

He waits until she has something to say. Allow her to come to her own thoughts and her own conclusions. The ranger gives a small smile at her question as he mimics something his own ‘friends’ have done with him. Ruffling her hair as a way to show comfort mixed with playfulness. “Yeah, I plan to stay, as getting rid of me would be very hard,” he reassures her. [break][break]

Especially when he had Reshiram’s blessing behind him.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 3:40:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
missing lullabies

It's a promise. Promise is the word to describe what he's said. And yet, she doesn't quite dare to call it what it is, knowing that holding far too much hope in one's promise will ultimately lead to disappointments down the line.
[break][break]
But he'd read her heart, he'd known her lies, he'd bore his scars and sins before her. Even if she wasn't to believe in sweetened words and false hopes, she could believe in the soul that sought the truth and the conviction he held in his chest. As his hand ruffles through her hair, nostalgia is evoked, warmth blooming in her chest as she gently leans into his touch.
[break][break]
Perhaps it'll be okay this time. Perhaps, she won't be alone.
[break][break]
If Razz could keep the promise that he'd stay by her side, then maybe he'd be able to stop her should they ever stand against one another.
[break][break]
Maybe, he'd be able to help her find a good place to call home.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Remembrance
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 5:04:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: