2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 15:54:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Because I don't have a fucking choice, Theo! I'm dying! You can shove your thumb up your ass and boohoo over whatever you want and spend the next forty years of your life miserable because you choose to be. I don't get that!"

He does not lower his voice, if anything it rises at the order in defiance.

"Kanto fucked us sideways raw and left us bloody. It did that to all of us, Theo! You're not special and your pain isn't unique. It is a fucking slap in the face that you get this shot and you piss all over it when I can't have that."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 6:05:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]unable to cower any further into herself, rabbit is left with no choice but to spew her INNARDS OUT. it spills into the tank, guts and other internal organs splashing into sand and water.

"i'm sorry you can't."

if he could, he'd die so chu-e could live.

"but i've made my choice."

turning his back, he reaches both hands into the tank to carefully tend to rabbit.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 6:46:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
He opens his mouth to scream, to yell, to finish his tantrum.

But they stick in his throat with a ragged inhale.

take it take it take it take it take it take it take it take it take it take it

It would be so easy, just one touch, a pull, and Chu-e could have what he deserved and

He pulls his hand back, reaching out, unbidden, blinks away the momentary loss of himself.

"I wish you would have let me die back then."

Lower, raw, as he picks up mental pieces.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 10:25:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"it would've been less painful, yes."

his hands swim through viscous liquid, scooping up rabbit's organs to move them closer to her. she'll suck them back in when she's ready to, when the tension in the room eventually disssipates.

"but i don't regret it."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 13:08:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"If doesn't matter that you don't regret it." is hissed out, quick.

"All you ever did to kids like me was break us up, then put back the pieces in a shape Rocket liked better. Did you do the same to ? Fuck her up the same way you did me?"

It's said in disgust.

Chu-e wants a fight. He wants to see if any of his barbed words stick.

"You pat her on the back and tell her she did good after she slit someone's throat, too, dad?"
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 7:45:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the barbed words do stick but they fail to draw much of a reaction apart from the tensing of his posture.

his hands linger in the tank, soaked in rabbit's slime, as his head tilts over his shoulder. it's similar to a glare, but not quite.

"i'm not your dad."

his gaze flicks towards the stairs.

"close the door behind you when you leave."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 12:37:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The dismissal is clear.

Fury, hot and white, scorches his insides.

Just maybe not in the way that would expect.

"Oh no you don't"

Chu-e isn't as strong as he used to be, can't exert himself, but in quick bursts he's still fast. It's just a few steps, then all his paltry strength goes into grabbing Theo, turning him around, yanking at his collar with both fists to pull him down, face to face.

Close enough for Theo to see the fire in his eyes, smell the lingering scent of illness he tried to cover up with harsh soaps.

"I won't force you to stick your dick in anything or I'm no better than a fucking rapist." His grip is iron, voice low and deadly between them.

"But I'm not going to stand here and let you close me out, Theo. I became your problem the moment I stepped through your door twelve fucking years ago. Act like it."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 12:48:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]theo shows no resistance.

after a moment of silence, he whispers:

"it's...painful, chu-e."

a mucous-covered hand raises to place against the side of chu-e's face.

"i don't want to lose you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 15:51:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The mucous kind of ruins the whole atmosphere Chu-e had hoped to build.

A tight sigh.

He shakes just once more for the hell of it before letting go.

"That's life."

There isn't more to say about it than that.

"So instead of moping like a bitch, you're coming to my house Sunday and we're having a family dinner. Me, you, my boyfriend, the kid I accidentally adopted. Enjoy me while you have me."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 9:49:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]life sure can be cruel sometimes.

but he's glad chu-e's in his.

"sounds dreadful."

he offers a soft smile.

"i'll be there."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fishie
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:36:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: