saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 6:34:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the skies are clear today — perhaps a good sign for what's to come.

an evergreen lawn soon comes into sight. blue-green wings extend out, catching their weight as they slowly descend before settling atop comfortable grass that riffles with the wind. dismounting, matias heads for the door, confident and eager for something that is long overdue.

knock, knock.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 7:09:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
For some reason, she’s nervous. She really shouldn’t be. It’s not like this is something new. Part of it may be from the implications of a date, but she also felt a strange desire to impress him. Which is absurd, she doesn’t feel the need to impress anyone. For two people who have gone through hell and back together, a simple date shouldn’t make her feel like she’s losing her mind.

She answers the door rather quickly with a bright smile, not like she was anxiously waiting or anything, “Hi!”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 7:26:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the door opens quicker than he expects. he turns, meeting her bright smile with one of his own that feels almost foreign to his features. to anyone else, that is.

"eva! hi."

behind him, a soft huff can be heard — charizard waves in greeting, too.

"you look beautiful."

she always does.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 7:50:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s not often she sees Matias break into a bright smile. It’s a welcome sight that makes her feel more comfortable. The huff draws her attention past him. She leans to the side, peering at the Charizard with a small grin, “Hello, Ash,” Naturally, her favorite Charizard gets its own greeting.

Her attention quickly turns back toward Matias. A subtle blush flushes her cheeks, “Oh, thank you,” she did put a bit more effort in for tonight – freshly done hair and even a subtle bit of makeup, “You look quite handsome yourself,” He always does. She moves forward, unsure of what the right move is. Does she kiss him hello? Is that how this works? It’s not like they haven’t already slept together. . . She’s unsure and the built up nervous have her anxious. Eva, in all of her awkward glory, opts to extend a hand in greeting, immediately regretting it. Off to a great start. Damn it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 9:49:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he's also unsure of what the right move is but he knows it's definitely not a handshake. he glances down, chuckles, then peers back up at her, smile never thinning.

"i was expecting finger guns, but this works."

he reaches his hand past hers, finds her waist, and pulls her in for a kiss, hoping to dissolve any awkwardness between them.

when they eventually break, he stays close, whispering:

"better?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 15:20:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Finger guns? It takes her a second to remember before she laughs. Anything probably would have been better than going in for a handshake. What the heck was she thinking? Thankfully, Matias had a better idea. The moment she’s pulled close, the nervous flutter in her stomach disappears. The kiss solidifies it. Her arms move to gently wrap around his waist, keeping him close. The feel of his lips lingers on her smile after he pulls back, “Much better,” Her gaze shifts back around him towards Ash and her smile shapes into a grin, a familiar sparkle flashes across emerald eyes, “Are we flying?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 15:29:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i thought we could take our time; enjoy the view,"

just like old times.

his hand falls from her waist to slip into hers, and this time he's the one who's tugging her forward. fluttering his wings out, ash lowers himself to the ground, then cranes his neck towards him, gesturing for them to hop on — they do just that.

"ready?"

regardless of her answer, ash takes off into the skies, soaring straight towards lilycove.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:15:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Yeah, I’d love that,” she responds as his hand shifts into hers. There’s a small giggle when he tugs her forward. As she moves toward Ash she looks back at the door to see Blade standing there, watching. He doesn’t seem too keen to be left behind. He’s protective, it’s in his nature, he’s expecting her to change her mind, “Be back later, Blade. Hold down the fort,” she throws the Gallade a wink. He responds by swiftly slamming the door. He’ll get over it. She’s safe with Matias.

In a familiar motion, she mounts Ash with Matias. She settles in front of him with a little wiggle, “Absolutely!” she smiles, resting her hands firmly against the Charizard’s warm scales. In a rush of wind, they’re off towards Lilycove. There’s goes the effort she put into her hair.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:26:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]instead of cutting straight across the ocean, they head straight north, which takes them pass the entire length of evergrande and victory road. the ground's littered with quaint little houses with orange-tiled roofs and around them is an endless field of green and blue, nature surrounding but never trapping.

eventually, they break off the side of the cliff, soaring across crystal blue waters before gliding towards mossdeep. the island soon comes into sight, and as the sun continues to set to their left, it casts orange rays that cascade over rolling waters, almost projecting orange across the city of mossdeep, coating it in warm beauty.

up here, matias laughs freely. his hands find her waist, holding her close as they veer off to the west, soon approaching lilycove.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 17:15:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva loves flying, not only for the thrill, but to be able to admire the world. It’s a unique perspective from up here. The world is small below her, along with all the chaos and pressure that weighs her down. Up here it’s beautiful, serene, calm. Even for someone constantly chasing the next thrill, the moments of peace are welcome. Hoenn is beautiful, just like Kanto.

When his hands find her waist, her hands leave Ash to find his. The peace is amplified by his presence. The way he holds her gives her a sense of security, letting her focus on the setting sun burning behind Lilycove as it comes into view. The bustling harbor is starting to calm down as ships settle in for the night. Lights on the piers flicker on in preparation for darkness, dotting the dark water with strings of light. The department store and meuseum loom above everything else on top of the hill. Surprisingly, this is Eva’s first visit to Lilycove, the approach from the sea is breathtaking.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 19:33:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]instinctively, matias tilts his head a little to avoid the blinding beams of the lighthouse; its circular light flashes, dragging across endless shades of blue before being lost, consumed by distance and darkness.

again, they make sure to take the scenic route, even going as far as to circle around the hill. they come real close to the skyscraper of a department store, nearing it enough to peer through its large windows to see shoppers browsing various isles of clothing. none seem to pay them any mind as they pass by.

eventually, they come back around to the pier, landing a bit further out than intended. it grants them some privacy, however, which is appreciated.

ash's wings catch their descent and they soon find themselves on concrete and timber. matias dismounts, then turns to helps eva off, too, but he knows she won't need it.

"thanks, ash."

allowing eva a moment should she want to, he'll recall his charizard back into his pokeball after, leaving them to their own.

reaching out, he slips his hand into hers, then gestures forward.

"shall we?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 6:35:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Ash gives them the quicker tour of Lilycove, soaring over the city and rounding the Department Store. Eva isn’t expecting the detour but it’s much appreciated. She’s never seen a store so big. It has so much . . . stuff.

It disappears back into Lilycove’s skyline as Ash takes them back towards the piers. From this vantage point the ocean is beautiful, a dark mass sparkling beneath the fading sun and twinkling lights of the city. As always, the landing is smooth. Eva doesn’t need help off of Ash’s back, but she lets Matias lend her a hand anyway. She gives Ash her own praises with a gently pat on his neck, “Thank you, that was beautiful, Ash,” she steps back as the Charizard disappears into his pokeball.

Matias captures her complete attention when his hand curls around hers. She smiles, looking up at him with before nodding, “Lead the way,” she gently squeezes his hand, ready to follow.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 6:43:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]and off they go.

it's both late enough that the usual bustling crowd of the pier has reduced, but still early enough that the fair few fishermen and sailormen still remain. some are mooring up their vessels, some are carrying crates on and off, and some are simply decompressing, drinking what smells to be beer to help wash their day away.

matias leads them down a small set stairs that spiral down before breaking out into the beach. his feet threaten to sink into sand but his attention is elsewhere, practically enamored by her. from there, it's a five minute walk to their destination, but matias isn't rushing, not by ay means.

"is this your first time in lilycove?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 9:26:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s a beautiful evening, still fairly warm except for the subtle cool breeze that blows in from the ocean. It carries with it one of Eva’s favorite smells. She breaths it in deeply when their feet hit the sand at the bottom of the small set of stairs. She loves the beach, doesn’t get to visit it enough. She pauses for a moment to kick her shoes off and scoop them up in her free hand. Wearing shoes on the beach is blasphemy.

Eva peers out at the waves and lights that dance across the water. She’s curious as to what he has planned. As far as she knows, it’s a vegan restaurant in Lilycove but she wasn’t expecting to end up on the beach.

His voice tears her away from her thoughts and she turns towards him, “Surprisingly, yes. I’ve been meaning to come out here but just kept pushing it back,” she regrets it now. People weren’t lying when they said the beach was better than Slateport, “Is this where you live? Lilycove?” it suddenly occurred to her she had no idea where Matias lived.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 9:58:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]someone older and wiser once told him that wearing shoes on the beach is blasphemy, so he makes sure to pause when she does to make sure he doesn't commit any sins.

it's easy to lose himself in the sounds of crashing waves, of tides coursing, but it's her voice that does it. he's drawn to it, drawn to her, and he subconsciously walks closer to her, craving the warmth and safety she provides.

"they had me moving around a lot so i haven't had the chance to settle in."

of all people, she'd understand.

"but for now, yeah. lilycove seems nice."

he had chosen it for a reason, but he leaves it unsaid.

[attr="class","noodles"]