3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 9:09:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Bubbles don’t last forever. They’re beautiful but fragile, easy to get lost in but even easier to lose. Eventually, something would come along and pop it. She’d be exposed and vulnerable with only memories and complicated feelings left. It’s those memories that she’ll cling to when reality hits once again. She lets herself believe him and whatever consequence that might have stir inside.

Her head leans into his touch and a hand reaches up to rest against his, “Even when I take you a thousand feet into the air in the middle of a thunder storm?” she smiles, she’s teasing. She understands what he means, she feels it too. There’s hesitation to say it, but ultimately, she lets the feelings win, “I feel safe with you too,” she always has. It’s more than safety, it’s comfort, a sense of belonging, unwavering trust, and a sense of companionship she didn’t know she was missing. All of the sudden, a life without him seemed unbearable. How did she do it for so long?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 15:14:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"especially then."

it isn't difficult to remember how free it felt up there; the feeling of adrenaline, of danger, of thunder and lightning that encompassed them. he could blink and he'd be taken right back.

he leans in to give her a soft kiss, more gentle than what he's known for.

"i'll follow you anywhere, eva."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 16:33:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s a soft kiss, a simple one. But she melts all the same. It has become so easy for him to unravel her. Where there was once fear in the feelings that he pulled forward, she finds herself settling into them. It’s the safety she feels with him and the trust they’ve built that leaves her comfortable enough to do so.

The warmth returns, a swelling in her chest that tightens and twists. It’s not uncomfortable, it’s actually quite exhilarating. It literally takes her breath away when he pulls back.

“I’m not going anywhere,” she smiles, finding his gaze. She’s staying right here, with him, “It was a mistake to leave you in Kanto. I’ll never do that again,” She doesn’t know why that’s what she felt the need to say, but she says it. Perhaps she wonders where they’d be if she hadn’t. At this point she’s letting the emotions drive, not the logic.

Her body shifts closer, drawn in by his warmth and driven by the insatiable need to lose herself in him again. It’s turned into an addiction. Her heart races as she draws closer, brushing her lips against his. She can feel his hot breath, smell the whiskey that lingers on it. Her desire has moved past lust, she recognizes that now. There’s something deeper waiting to be explored, “Promise me I won’t lose you,” she wants to hear it again, just one more time, before she stops fighting, and lets herself fall.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 9:17:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]as much as he would like to admit otherwise, matias is afraid of the ocean. it's dangerous and endless and wild and uncontrollable. he could fall in and be swept away, likely to drown, and though he'd fight—fuck, he'd fight—he knows he'd be fighting a lost battle.

but is it such a bad thing to lose?

"i'll always be by your side."

a beat.

"i promise."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
long overdue
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 14:03:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A promise. She’s eager to believe him so she does. There’s no reason not to. She gives herself permission to feel, let herself fall for him and what that all entails. It’s a fight she’s finally willing to surrender to. In a sense, it’s freeing. It’s a new thrill she’s been hesitant to pursue.

Although her chest remains tight, she relaxes into it with a smile, ”I promise too,” Last time she asked for that promise she wasn’t willing to answer with words, just leave it unspoken. Now, she tells him, so he knows and there’s no doubts. She binds herself to him, and it’s liberating.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
long overdue
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 16:40:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]perhaps it isn't so bad after all; not when this is the aftermath.

now bound to each other, he allows himself to lose.

to fall.

i promise.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long overdue
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 0:07:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ALOMOMOLA HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCALD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: