awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
don't be such a baby [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 17:46:58 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Toxel gave a belch right in the face of an oddish. The expression the oddish had given him in kind was priceless and caused the toxel to laugh hysterically.

Sam had dropped the toxel off that morning. A baby pokémon was a hell of a lot to take care of and while he usually would have the toxel with him out and about, he found that the daycare was a better place for the little troublemaker if he was doing gravestone maintenance-- which, he was.

But toxel didn't mind. She was always curious and causing a little mischief here and there that Sam's gastly had taught her. Example: oddish face belch.

As she right herself from her laughing fit, she blew a bubble of toxic snot before snorting it back and swallowing.

Gross to others, super cool and whatever to her.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 21:53:17 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Sob-Sob was too old be in a daycare.

The Drizzile was basically almost fully evolved, and most of the other Pokémon here were still in their base evolutions. Some of them were practically babies. That gassy one bothering the Oddish was literally in a diaper.

But Locke had insisted on him staying here for the whole day, so he could “have fun” and “make friends” and “stop juggling water balloons next to all of the letters.” Like he hadn’t only dropped them cause that little monkey jerk Pom-Pom had-

He winced as the Toxel swallowed her own disgusting snot.

Whatever. This was fine. He wasn’t some little crybaby Sobble anymore, so he wasn’t gonna let it bother him. Cool guys like him weren’t bothered by anything. Like water off a Ducklett’s back.

Sob-Sob folded his arms and leaned back against the gate leading into the play area in a cool pose that definitely wasn’t a pout. He’d just wait here until his trainer came back.

Which they were totally going to do.

Eventually.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 1:16:49 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon toxel"]

Toxel didn't notice the emo-not-emo-cool-water-guy.

No, because she was far too busy figuring out that if she stuck both of her feet into her little jaw, she could tuck her body and do a roll of sorts right into the pond. Then if she discharged properly, it would give a nice little shock to the pond which had her cackling. She wasn't holding enough of a charge in her nuzzle to hurt any of the pokemon, but she certainly got looks.

Looks which she ignored.

Then she rolled right on out of the water and made her way over to a curious looking stone. When she licked that stone, the geodude turned around and scared the daylights out of her, causing her to immediately follow her wail of terror with a cackle.

Because what a funny prank the geodude had just pulled.

The geodude that looked at her like she was clinical and then just sauntered off on his hands.

A tilt of her head, curious, and she was attempting to walk like a geodude, faceplanting every once in a while because she's not the most limber pokemon ever.
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 23:08:42 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
159 for
An ungodly screeching pierced Sob-Sob’s ears and straight through his brain. The Drizzile craned his neck back to see the Toxel menacing yet another victim. This time it looked like she was mocking a Geodude’s weird arm-walk. Which was a totally fair thing to make fun of, it looked equally as stupid when the rock did it. But she seemed to be struggling to keep herself right-side up.

Come to think of it, he was pretty sure he’d only seen her crawl and roll around this whole time. Maybe she didn’t actually know how to walk yet? Or maybe she hit her head in the pool.

Well if no one else was going to set the little snot straight, he supposed it was up to him. His legs were getting tired anyway. Sob-Sob swaggered up to the Toxel and stared down at her with his hands on his hips. “You know that’s easier when you use your feet right?”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 17:33:25 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]
"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?"

Like a confused slowbro, the toxel turned her head this way and that. It was only once her plump round bottom collided with the ground that she could see the drizzile and it had her making a face.

Who's this guy then? What's he doin' hovering over her like her angry poppa trainer Sam?

"Yeah, but my feet don't work so great. Faster just ta crawl."
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 1:07:01 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
Jeez. Maybe she did hit her head in the pool.

“Well you’ll never learn copying weirdos like that,” he said with a dismissive wave in the Geodude’s direction. The boulder responded with a gesture that made Sob-Sob wish he had the fingers to return it. “You could at least try standing! That can’t be very hard,” he continued.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 1:15:41 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"I thought he was funny, not weird..."

But then again her sense of humor was poor, Sam always said so. Maybe he wasn't just a stuck up @$$ after all... NEH.

"Why's walkin' on two feet so important to you anyhow?"

The complaint came as she tried to stand, her legs giving a wobble and a wiggle.

"See? Not so hard? Huh? Right? This is it, isn't it?"

She was on all fours, that was not it.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 1:33:13 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
115 for
Ugh, this was embarrassing just to watch. Even a Meowth could do this.

“Walking on two feet means you’re grown up! It makes others respect you! It makes you cool!”

Even as he said it, Sob-Sob knew this particular Pokémon wouldn’t care about any of those things. But he also knew that there was one more benefit to using two legs that would definitely appeal to the little troublemaker.

“And…” A ball of water appeared in his palm, holding it as though it were a balloon, “It leaves your hands free to do stuff like this.” And with that, the Drizzile whipped around and chucked it at the Geodude, Soaking it head to-well, head-in water.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 2:25:04 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Wide and curious eyes watched as the geodude was soaked to his core. It had the toxel grinning as she looked at the drizzile's feet, legs, and then head.

"Yeahalrightfinethat'scoolhangon."

All words were mumbled into the same little grunt of a noise as she stood, or attempted. She plopped back onto her butt twice, but eventually she got it. And when she did, her eyes sparkled with achievement.

"Emo frog I did it!!"

In her excitement, she gave him a high five, forgetting her STATIC ability was a thing, and immediately she winced.

"Oh dude m'bad..."
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 2:56:52 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
Of course Sob-Sob knew he how cool he was, but this was the first time somebody else had said it. As he preened over the comment, he almost missed the moment the Toxel finally stood at her full height, which was, thankfully, still shorter than him.

“Alright! I told ya it wasn’t that-” His reply was cut short, along with the number of braincells he still had, by the sudden spark of electricity that jumped from the Toxel’s hand to his.

Maybe a little time getting to know the ground would do the Drizzile some good.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 22:55:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: