he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 0:21:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Another day comes, but thankfully unlike before his dispatcher actually finally gives him a job. Since the Star Tournament started he hasn’t gotten much work. But thankfully his record has been going well and with the next month coming in he was given a few more things. [break][break]

It's how he found himself in the air now on his Corvinknight trying to plan things out for his job. At least until suddenly it started to rain. It was odd but no real red flags were going off just yet. Summer storms were a thing. Though as the wind picked up he was beginning to worry some. The Hurricanes is what tipped him off of this whole thing might not be as natural as he first believed. [break][break]

The sound of thunder is the only warning Razz had before Salem’s defensive instincts kicked in as the psychic cat used said abilities to throw his trainer and himself off the Corvinknight as THUNDER struck the raven pokemon. The ranger could only watch in horror as they were already going down, shit. Whatever was going on was targeting him. While he focuses on returning them to their pokeball Salem was quick enough to call out his Flygon in order to catch them from falling. [break][break]

It's only as they’re falling where Razz is sure he sees a shadow in amongst the rain clouds. Shamrock catches her trainer, trying to escape before the winds of a HURRICANE catches them and Razz does what he can to hold on to Shamrock and Salem as they’re spun in the twistery winds. Eventually they harshly land on one of the islands Razz is rolling in the sand in pain, but knows he can’t wait to recover if something is indeed after him. Taking out a couple of Pokemon Razz sets up a Truth Terrain in hopes that if this is a person he could get some answers. [break][break]

Or at least the answer of what happens when he pulls that metaphorical switch. “Could use some help here!” he calls into the sky seemingly at nothing. Hoping a certain something could hear him.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 22:24:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
High above, concealed by blackened stormclouds threaded with purple miasma, Lugia's broad wings angle for their descent.

He had only flown on its back on one other occasion, and it had been in fear for his life — Necrozma's threat bearing down on them both. Now, they are the ones to be feared, a THUNDEROUS rumble shaking the heavens as their target is taken by HURRICANE winds.

They emerge from the stormcloud, avatar and legend, and land on the sandy shore of an unnamed island.

Gavin dismounts, quick, RAIN pouring down from above as a flick of his wrist sends out several Pokemon at once. Shadows, all, their presence made all the more imposing by the miasma that swirls around them.

Gavin doesn't speak; he's not here for conversation.

He's here for revenge.
[break]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 23:12:08 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Salem," he calls to as the large bird comes into view the cat quick to cast both REFLECT and LIGHT SCREEN for the team to help defend them. He doesn't need two guesses as to what it is, clearly its the Lugia has mentioned to him before, and he already knew about. Though he feels like an idiot for not being able to recognize 'Patrick' as him for so long. Perhaps it was just the superman effect.[break][break]

"Well if it isn't my good friend Patrick Cavalli, or guess it's Gavin Merlino now huh? Unless thats a fake name too?" he speaks, his habit of talking when nervous clearly not changing since he was a kid. And the bird definitely makes him nervous, however he knows his own is on their way. He could almost feel it in his bones, for now he would have to stall and defend himself. Though he wonders why the other is coming for him. Did Eris say something? Does Gavin recognize him too now? Both questions he doesn't entirely want answers to. Though he has a few other theories. For now he notes the way the Lugia and Sandslash were quite different. [break][break]

"These must be those 'Shadow Pokemon' the red head spoke about, guess she would be dead by now though for her failure right?" he questions hoping for something before he snaps his fingers a symbol for all his pokemon that it was okay to go for the head, then for umber, "Got some new friends for you," he comments to her softly, though he notes her odd lack of aggression as she seems hesitant at first before he would move first for a possible ICE BEAM.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 5:11:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin cants his head with a humourless smirk.

There is no need to click his tongue to spur Lugia into action — the corrupt legend notes the shimmering barriers and flaps its broad wings once, twice, shattering them easily with its SHADOW SHED.

"Raziel."

Gavin Merlino has changed significantly from the shivering scientist who'd once frequented the labs of Dr. . He isn't the only one to have changed. He hadn't recognized Raziel in the beginning; not until his brother had returned to Hoenn and their father had explained his treachery had Gavin put the pieces together. The brothers bore a resemblance even still.

He doesn't answer the question, though he recognizes that Raziel speaks of . He'll ask her about this, later.

Ice gathers in Obstagoon's maw, and it is Lugia who speaks.

You will not harm him.

Just in case, Cyrogonal positions itself between Gavin and the Obstagoon with its BANEFUL BUNKER.

Gavin whistles, and points to the Flygon.

Sandslash unleashes a violent BLIZZARD toward Raziel and his Pokemon, though it directs the gale away from the Obstagoon. Corviknight sheds its feathers with AERIAL AUTOTOMIZE before launching STEEL projectiles from its WINGS.

"You should've known better than to interfere with Rocket."
[break]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 7:29:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“Shit,” Razz curses as all around he can see the shields shatter around them. Meaning that Salem might be useless in his battle. He ponders on what to do as he aims to grab for a pokeball to possibly return the cat so they couldn’t get hurt. At least until he hears his name.. [break][break]

Raziel…
[break]

The other had recognized him, “How long?” he can’t help but question. With his name alone the look in his eye is quick to change from the troublesome ranger, to that of the same passive kid Gavin was more familiar with in the labs. [break][break]

It's enough where he finds commanding his pokemon to be a struggle. Only being able to watch as Umber seems conflicted, about attacking her new friends. Especially as the order comes and seems to want her to attack an enemy. But the enemies had been nice, you don’t attack the enemies right? With the confliction in her head, Umber fires off the ICE BEAM somewhere between Cyrogonal and Flygon. [break][break]

As the BLIZZARD comes both Flygon and Greninja are quick to get out of the way. Salem uses PSYCHIC to move himself, Razz and the Litwick too since the candle pokemon is on their trainer’s shoulder to avoid the oncoming attack. While the Obstagoon just crosses her arms, her DARK FUR allowing Umber to resist the ice attack. [break][break]

As she moves Flygon uses her tail to slam to the ground for EARTH POWER at the Sandslash, while Greninja uses WATER SHURIKEN to counter the STEEL WINGS coming at them, and while hes able to block some of them for his comrades he is struck by a few. [break][break]

Razz’s hands turn to fist as he moves to get himself up at Gavin’s comment. “I… Interfering with Rocket was never what I intended,” well the more recent cave was but when he left he didn’t want to be in their way. Which prevented the usual burn. He just wanted an out and a way to clear the red off his hands. Rocket just got in the way of that. There is a small laugh that can’t help but come from him slightly broken. [break][break]

“You know Mom says that sometimes in Rocket to settle differences they'll do it via fist fight over pokemon,” he repeats something he said long ago while in the labs while Razz brings up his fist and he gives a snap. One where if Gavin recalled his style, or even his father’s, knew it meant for his pokemon to back off. Though at least he knows Salem is there to give orders should the other not play along like he hoped. [break][break]

“Unless you’re scared now that I’m no longer some teenager to beat down,” this of course was mostly to stall, but also he rather have himself hurt than his pokemon, especially if one is seemingly hesitant with the black chicken around.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 16:55:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"—have I known?"

Amber eyes glare above the field of miasma.

"Not long enough."

Too vague a statement to be considered truth or lie, most likely, though the bitterness in his tone reads genuine enough.

His jaw shifts, sets.

"I'm not afraid of you, Raziel."

Truth.

"If you'd stayed out of our way, I would've stayed out of yours."

This, too, rings truthful.

Raziel calls off his Pokemon, and Gavin lets out a low whistle that the other might recognize from the few times they'd trained together. Stand down, it orders, and though Sandslash snarls in its cold fury and Corviknight circles overhead, they do as they're told.

"She's still alive. Not that you give a shit; you'd never have brought her in if you did."

He doesn't expect Raziel will believe it for a second.
[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 11:20:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

At least he wasn’t the only one who couldn’t recognize the other. Though he supposes Gavin has much more of an excuse than him. Raziel had not only gotten a scar that caused him to cover half his face, but he hadn't finished growing when Gavin last saw him. The ranger had little excuse. [break][break]

“No, guess you wouldn’t be, because why would anyone be afraid of the weak Pryde twin right?” He could think of a few reasons, like the way he left his father for dead. Though he still doesn’t know what condition the man is in now so who knows if any Rocket knows what he had done, “Especially now with them at your back,” he comments about the Lugia, but he keeps his guard up regardless. [break][break]

He doesn’t say anything about how the other would’ve kept out of his. Normally he would’ve called bullshit because that wasn’t how Rocket did things. Though as his flames remain the same he doesn’t have much choice but to believe it. His confusion grows more about hearing how the red head was alive. [break][break]

“I gave her an out from being fodder, I’ve been with Rocket long enough to know a newbie when I see them and of the three you sent to the cave only one of them knew what they were doing.” okay he was being harsh on her abilities but he still recognized green when he saw it. “Those with that little training and put into the field were usually put there to be cannon fodder. You and I both know that. You’re honestly going to tell me Rocket had no intention of killing her then or now?”

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 11:53:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"It's not that you're weak; it's that I'm stronger."

Raziel could hardly be blamed for not recognizing Gavin. He carries himself now with an easy confidence to replace his meek demeanour, head held high where he'd once have cast his gaze down.

There's a cold, calculated intelligence to the Lugia's gaze as Raziel indicates it; it's clear the legend listens and understands every word spoken between them.

"They are not fodder," Gavin growls.

He doesn't raise his voice, but there's a flash of anger in his eyes.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. I don't give a shit if you believe me," which is a lie, "but I would never send one of our own on a suicide mission."

Truth.

"Rocket's not the same as when you left it."
[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 16:44:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is no surprise with the way Lugia carries himself. Maybe he's too familiar with the way Reshiram is on their few encounters, but he does what he can to seem 'unfamiliar.' He doesn't comment this time about the whole strength thing, figuring if the other was about as reluctant as him in fighting. All it means is that he doesn't have to out himself as an avatar as soon as he thinks. Maybe he could get through this without having Reshiram show themselves if he plays his cards right?[break][break]

He can't help but be slightly caught off guard with the lie that's told. How the other didn't care what he thought, once again that trigger was in his mind, but unlike a few minutes ago when he was so willing to let whatever it was attacking him have it he was hesitant. This was the man that allowed him to communicate with Salem, this was the man who took blame for his faults with his father every now and then, he was one of the his father's colleagues that he didn't hate. The fires that had turned blue from Gavin's lie turn back to their purplish hue when Gavin turns back to telling the truth again. [break][break]

"Right, like Rocket still isn't a bunch of blood thirsty killers when it comes down to things," its clear Raziel's hate ran deep.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 13:11:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Is that how you see me, Raziel? A bloodthirsty monster?"

It's not an inaccurate description; that knowledge hurts most.

"I have more power than I used to."

He chooses his words carefully; it was known, after the events at Mt. Pyre, that Gavin had been in command of the small band of Rocket's who'd stolen the Yamask. That he held rank within the organization was not some secret being divulged.

"I protect what's important to me. Surely you remember that."

Lugia's long neck shifts to eye the dancing flames.

There is something anomalous in these fires.

Gavin, whose attention has been focused on Raziel, glances at the purple fire before looking back to his former friend with a frown.

"What's this about?"

Guarded, but not yet hostile.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:29:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

”That depends, how many have you killed in the past month?” because he feels like that should answer the man’s own question. Razz not really wanting to answer it because this whole situation hurt. Though even despite that he knows how much of a killer Gavin can be when ordered to. “Or even on the small chance it is none, there was the fact that you tried to thunder me out of the sky” [break][break]

For now he continues to listen, tries to consider his words that he seems to carefully use. And he thinks back to what he said before, about how he would never send one of his own on a suicide mission. “So what? You’re the new Theo now? Beat up you subordinates when they fuck up?” it was how Gavin learned right? “Or did you decide to be more like dear old dad and pretend to give a shit to make others so desperate for approval and then beat them anyways when they fail? And tell them its their own fault,” his bitterness of the past clearly wasn’t showing. No never. [break][break]

He doesn’t know how far Gavin has gone, but considering the two pieces of authority the other had to learn from, Razz can’t trust what kind of admin, he’s guessing, he’s become. [break][break]

At the mention of the flames he bites his lip. Wondering how to explain it as he doesn’t want the truth revealed. Not yet, let them still be blind on what was coming. “Litwick here can read into your soul and tell if you’re lying,” he gestures to the litwick whose flame was different than any other, sitting besides the Ranger’s leg. His mouth burns from lying but he ignores it. Damn dragon and him are really going to need another talk.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 21:40:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"In the past month? None. And since I have a feeling you'll mention something about it being early in the month, none in the previous month, either."

There's a sharp, scathing note in his voice. He's telling the truth.

"I don't want to kill you, Raziel, but my loyalty remains with Rocket. You're meddling in our affairs, you're hurting my subordinates. I'm telling you to back off."

The mention of Theo sees his eyes flash with anger.

"Leave Theo out of this." He uses his name, too. Then, growled but still truthful, "I'm not pretending to care."

There are nerves in the way bites at his lip.

"Liar," Gavin accuses, at the same time Lugia's ruby eyes narrow. "I've never heard of a Litwick that can do that. But if you can tell if I'm lying, then you should know that I'll leave you alone if you just stay away from Rocket. The boss doesn't know who you are. Not yet. But if he finds out, Raziel, then I'm going to follow my orders. Whatever they are."

His expression is pained. The flames burn violet still.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 10:23:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Right because it's all about obedience isn't it?" the ranger simply questions though he doesn't need an answer. For now choosing to ignore that the other hadn't killed. "But in end they're getting themselves hurt, you're reaching pretty far to blame that shit on me," there is a small smile on his features now. Thinking of the irony of it all as Gavin blames him for hurting his men when Razz knows he's done no different. "Especially when I know you can't tell me you didn't have Red punished, or did the punishing yourself." [break][break]

Because that was the Rocket he's come to know did. [break][break]

"Sure you're not," he mocks when Gavin mentions about caring. The flames were true, but that didn't change things. He once thought his dad cared for him, but he was just blind. "Because you've been in it so long your perception of 'caring' have long since been twisted." The way he speaks there is some hurt there, almost like he's been personally been hurt by the other. [break][break]

At the mention of his Litwick's 'abilities' Razz's eye just rolls, "Right because a pokemon with an unique ability doesn't exist anywhere," he gestures both to the Black Lugia, the other's sandslash and then his Obstagoon to prove a point. There is a sass there that was almost nonexistent between both Raziel of the past and the Razz of now. Small hints could be seen here and there but so often he was wearing a mask. A mask of the obedient solider when he was rocket. Or the mask of a simple ranger while with the league. But in the here and now? Razz didn't have to worry about keeping his past hidden, he didn't have to worry about a beating if the higher ups in Rocket heard him. Just this once, there could be a hint of him that no one other than his brother has had a chance to see. [break][break]

And as much as he would hate to admit it, especially that now Reshiram was close enough that he could feel their presence. The truth was freeing.[break][break]

But then there is a pause as he considers the other's words. [break][break]

"Are you going to tell him?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 20:22:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"'Red' was interrogated, by me, and then released. There was no punishment."

And though and would likely view the situation in a different light, Gavin truly believes his own words.

"Blackwell — Silas is dead. The Rocket you knew is dead."

He doesn't miss the note of hurt in 's tone.

"If you could truly tell lies from truth, you wouldn't be so quick to challenge me."

Lugia grows agitated with the tension that crackles between two former allies, her spiked tail lashing through the storm and leaving deep gouges in the sand.

Are you going to tell him?

Gavin presses his lips together. "No. Not if you promise to leave Rocket alone."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Todays the Day
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 20:14:24 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

I definitely want a refund on your janky ass powers [break][break]

Razz communicates as he knows Reshiram is close enough to hear him now. Though far enough away that hopefully not even the bird would notice. If he can he wants to get out of this without revealing the ace up his sleeve. [break][break]

Despite the 'truth' of what Gavin was saying Razz knows it to be false. Because that wasn't how the Rocket he knew worked. Though it all just reminds him of the root of the matter. The cause of so many of the ranger's mental problems. "You're doing that thing dad does aren't you? Rather than calling for what it was you change it: 'correcting', 'discipline'," he pauses has he looks Gavin in the eyes, "Or I guess in your case 'interrogation'" [break][break]

There is a groan of frustration, plus a rolling of his good eye at the mention of the Rocket he knew being dead. "IS IT? Last I check the guy on TV? Kanto, you? Kanto, ? Kanto, ? Kanto" he's sure there are others but those are the ones that quickly come to mind, "Your 'new Rocket' might run a little differently than back then, but you're even more blind than I used to be if you can't see how its all the same"

He pauses only when Lugia's tail whips against the sand. Once more he tells his own patron to back off and keep hidden for now. If worse comes to worst he feels his pokemon could hold their own for a post or two if she attacked and they needed to come in. "Why? Because you're an avatar now? Going to take a lot more than that to scare me," he might be intimidated by it, but at the moment. Knowing he had something up his own sleeve, he wasn't afraid. Though a thought does come cross his mind that if they did fight would this be a chance to get to know what the admin(?), he never did get a confirmation of rank, could do. [break][break]

Admittedly Razz ponders a lot longer than he should about the whole, 'don't interfere with Rocket' business. Had this all taken place even just a year ago he would've easily said yes with no question. But he has grown since then. [break][break]

"Tell you what I'll promise to leave them alone, the same way you promised to not tell my dad of our conversation years ago," it may be a slap in the face, but after the hurt Razz had experienced after that, both figuratively and literally, he felt Gavin deserved it.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Death Battle