awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
confuse party [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 20:23:30 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
So, this was a clusterduck. Spiritomb got punched by one bird, then punched another, while the little meteor caused collateral. For once, that was not her fault. Probably. Best to just not look too long at it and hope everyone focuses on the other trainer. She did not quite whistle in response, but her facial expression definitely would be fitting for someone who’d cartoonishly do that in order to not be associated with the chaos.

Meanwhile, Spiritomb retreated back towards its jar, somewhat hurt, but mostly annoyed. It did exert its Pressure on these birds through its anger, hopefully eventually stopping the whole ‘Me First’ spammage.

However, Vio did not want to play the waiting game here. She, too, was irked. And she figured that using a risky move was better in this case. “Curse that bird!” she ordered the Spiritomb. If it was confused, she would not suffer badly for it. If they copied that move, it wouldn’t really help them. It wasn’t the most tactically sound decision, but she wasn’t known for those. She’d just bring that Fletchling down at some point.

8LrUTJEu
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
confuse party [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 16:38:49 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]
Watching the chaos was really something. Fletchling had landed a hit enough to cause that spiritomb to recoil, and that was helpful. But as she had gone to attack again, she'd managed to slip up on her own wings and went plummeting to the ground instead. She must have hurt herself due to confusion.

"This really is a nightmare... she used curse on a normal type."

While Sam's words might have sounded like a burn, he didn't mean it as an insult. He was just perplexed. In what universe would that make sense? Maybe she didn't know fletchling's sub-typing helped it against ghost attacks?

Needless to say, curse failed on the fletchling due to its dual-typing as a fire/normal-typing.

"Fletchling's out for right now," Sam told Angelo. "You'll have to recover this round for us."

Maybe that would snap the bird out of her confused state... but probably not.
fletchling hurt herself in her confusion

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
confuse party [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 18:32:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

This was . . . just utter chaos. Looking back from the Minior to the other pokemon battling, she couldn’t help but laugh. Chatot was squawking about something, Vio’s pokemon tried to use Curse on the Fletchling, and Minor was just . . . Eva sighs, looking back as the rock rolled out of the crater it made itself in the sand. It rose, slowly floating back over towards the group. MiniZac is too far away to be phased by the HYPER VOICE although it make’s Eva cringe.

“Alright, good job, nice and steady,” she slowly coaxes the Minior back to the appropriate battlefield to (attempt) to continue the battle. If something like that happened again, Eva would find no shame in calling it off. A bunch of confused pokemon running around isn’t ideal.

“Let’s try this again, I guess,” she braces, pokeball in hand just in case she needs to quickly return the Minior. It seems somewhat coherent. Although rolling un predictably through the air like a drunkard trying to walk in a straight line, it sets its sights on the Chatot this time, charging forward with a clumsy TAKE DOWN.

| |

MiniZac’s is CONFUSED!
MiniZac uses TAKE DOWN on Chatot!
aPjmOAay
1-50 = successful attack
51-100 = Self damage

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
confuse party [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 15:58:51 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Hit by his own attack in his confusion and then getting a flying space rock in the face? It’s not a good day for Chatot…[break][break]

Angelo cringes as the little bird is promptly squished into the sand by MiniZac, truly its namesake would be proud of its use of the Biome! [break][break]

On the plus side, Chatot is relieved of his confusion. On the negative, it’s because he’s unconscious. Angelo returns the annoying parrot back into his pokeball and turns to Sam, shrugging. “At least it’s quiet now?

[break][break]

+ , , [break]
+ clear: participate in a tag battle.[break]
+ clear: confusion endeavour[break][break]

+ chatot FAINTS [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
confuse party [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 17:04:41 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
“It’s your bird’s fault for not being fire, even if it should be,” Vio replied with a pout. Wasn’t the Fletchling line Fire/Flying? That was what she’d learned. And she was not going to pull out a Pokedex to scan now. Maybe his little bird was just so pathetic, it had the red painted on instead of having actual fire. Yeah, that had to be it. Stupid little bird.

Well, Curse did nothing, so nothing happened. Whatever. Not like she cared much, anyway. The other bird was down, so they only needed to pummel this one. “Ugh, Sucker Punch it again,” she told the hurt Spiritomb, which set out for one final reaching of its whole ghostly body towards that dumb bird.
_SZjLEqI
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
confuse party [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 17:23:52 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Much like the chatot before it, the fletchling just couldn't take the heat anymore. With a final sucker punch, the fletchling had fainted and Sam recalled his bird. Angelo and Sam had lost, leaving the girls as the winner.

"...we're gonna get shit for this, aren't we?"

Not if they. never talked about it though. Maybe nobody saw, right? How they'd lost a confusion match with their little birds verses glorified rocks?

//NOTES
sam and angelo defeated, eva and violet are the winners!
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
confuse party [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 3:32:23 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: