3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. eva vs. kaida vs. npc joey [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 3:30:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hey, wait a minute!"[break][break]

Stormy, ice water in hand, finishes her sip before pulling it away. Her hand gestures are excited, her eyes wide. She waves at the beautiful young woman stepping forward for the battle royale signups.[break][break]

"You're one of our head professors, aren't you? Eva Morales, right? Dr. Morales?"[break][break]

She's fishing for proper addressing, even if it's awkward. Stormy's never been good with authority or whatever the case. In fact, she's blushing a bit at her forwardness, and her excited wave dips a little bit, suddenly self-conscious.[break][break]

"The, uhh.. the signups are over here. They're just clearing us for injuries and whatnot. I guess battle royale-style battling can get pretty wild sometimes. I think the plan is a king of the hill sorta thing, a free for all."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 4:24:03 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida didn't know it, but compared to the other two women entering the arena, she just wasn't as important (An NPC, if you will). Lack of knowledge simply sent her into a more determined spiral, aware of her own little importance in the truth of things, she worked for one singular thing. To protect her family.

She could hear the woman (Stormy), talking and leaned to the side, waving should she be noticed. Next to her, a scarred up Krookodile streched her neck and tail. The fun of the event chased away any nervousness the gator should have had, and she also excitedly showed off her musculature to any Pokemon nearby.

As always, they were confident.

@npc

Munin Power Trip, Crunch, Earthquake, Outrage, Double Team, Bulk Up.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 21:58:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Huh?” Eva turns towards the familiar voice of when she calls out to her. The doctor greets the avatar with a bright smile in return, “Oh, yeah, hi there, Stormy!” the smile only grows brighter as she approaches. There’s still a bit of a surprising pleasure in being recognized by someone as prominent as Stormy Silph, “Please, just Eva,” she insists after the woman throws a “doctor” before her name. Eva never really was one for formalities. Sometimes the job required it but and about with no League business to attend to, she much preferred to keep it casual.

She finally makes it to the sign-ups after the casual stroll over. She too clings to a cold-water bottle, though it is a metallic reusable one. The bright summer sun had really started to ware her down, but Eva wasn’t easily swayed from participation, “Yeah, sounds great!” there’s an unmistakable excitement in her tone. It stems from a combination of the Battle Royale being extraordinarily exhilarating and the prospect of battling another Elite Four member.

A wave from catches her attention. Eva glances over at the stranger with a small smile, “Hi! Are you joining us?” She must be. Eva’s gaze moves past Kaida to the Krookodile. It looked intimidating.

“I’ll be joining you too!” an NPC voice rings out with confidence from behind Stormy. The man quickly signs up to participate with their group. He seems eager to battle the Elite Four member too. He creeps uncomfortably close, his lips twisting into a confident grin as he eyes Stormy up and down, “How you doin’?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 17:38:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Alright.. 'Just Eva'."[break][break]

The woman winks, cheeky, before her attention ultimately turns over to the other young woman who is also waving them down. Stormy grins back at her, offering a friendly wave. It is Eva, however, who speaks up first to greet her.[break][break]

But it is someone else who creeps up from behind that Stormy turns to first. As cool as Kaida's Krookodile is, the Joey in the back oogling the goods is too good to pass up. He'd be the first one she takes down.[break][break]

"Great! Looking forward to battling you!"[break][break]

She offers the man a charming smile, unwilling to let his creepiness bother her. She releases a lively Steelix next to her. The Pokemon grunts, tossing her head and curling her body protectively around Stormy in the sand in anticipation.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged + |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 16:40:18 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

A battle of four people screamed a sort of chaos, Kaida thought her only chances at winning would be to survive most of the onslaught. Hit as many enemies as possible in as short of a time she could handle...pretty much a regular battle, but times 3, she supposed.

Another Pokemon joined the arena, and as Kaida waited for the rest of the enemies to join, she mentally gave the first move to the others, "I hope we have a good battle."

Kaida gives first move to others!

@npc

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 21:00:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva’s brows twist in annoyance. The audacity of some people really surprises her. She’s happy to see Stormy is such a good sport about the obvious unwanted attention. Perhaps she’s use to it by now.

Joey seems over the moon to actually get a direct response from Stormy. He beams a confident smile, realsing his own pokemon, a large Seismitoad, “We’ll give ya a good one, good lookin’,” the wink spurs him and his pokemon to take a position across from Stormy on the large area that is meant to be a battlefield.

Eva’s emerald eyes roll heavily as she extracts a pokeball from the belt on her hip, “Alright, let’s do this! Good luck everyone!” Eva beams her own smile at the three others. Yes, even Joey.

A flash of light releases an anxious looking Kabutops. Her sharp scythes scrap together with a bone curling screech like nails on a chalkboard. Joey is the one that takes the first move, his Seismitoad rocks back and forth, DANCING in place to summon a light rain. Clouds gather above and rain begins to fall.

Azul, the Kabutops, doesn’t seem to mind the rain. She embraces it, activating her own SWIFT SWIM ability along with the Seismitoad’s. Azul prepares for the battle ahead by HARDENING her exoskeleton and increasing her defense.

& & @npcjoey

Seismitoad uses RAIN DANCE
Kabutops uses HARDEN

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 13:21:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Rain dance, huh? [break][break]

"Well, let's get this party started, then!"[break][break]

Steelix descends upon the battlefield, shivering with anticipation. As she moves, she spreads STEALTH ROCKS all across the field. Some float and some become half-buried in the same. Their opponents would need to be careful.[break][break]

Joey does everything in his power to keep catching Stormy's attention, but the elite four does not seem the least bit concerned. It helps that he uses a Seismitoad. She hates those things.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged + +npcjoey | steeling used stealth rock

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 16:11:56 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida regards the small battlefield, now littered in Stealth Rocks, and speaks to her gator before she can bravely move forward, "Don't move, not yet." She could see the Krookodile wanted to move, especially in the rain of the toad, but she reluctantly obeyed, flexing as she Bulked Up.

Kaida gazed over to Stormy's Pokemon, knowing her partner had the best chance confronting that beast.

Krookodile uses Bulk up!

@npc

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 23:58:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A Steelix, a Krookodile, and a Seismitoad. Azul is in for quite the battle. There’s a moment of calm before rain starts to fall and the pokemon all prepare. Steelix litters the field with STEALTH ROCKS that would no doubt come back to haunt them later.

Who would be the first to strike?

Naturally, the npcJoey sets his sites on Stormy. Her attention, after all, was the goal, ”Go get it!” he commands, pointing towards the Steelix. Seismitoad leaps forward and shoots a stream of BUBBLES towards the massive dual type.

Azul takes the distraction as an opportunity to strike. The Kabutops power forward through the sand on fast feet. Her scythes glow brightly before striking out at the Seismitoad’s side with SLASH.

& & @npcjoey
Seismitoad uses BUBBLE on STEELIX
Azul uses SLASH on SEISMITOAD

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 16:05:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Dozens of bubbles pop and smack against Steelix's iron hide. It stings, but not enough to deter her. She's tougher than that![break][break]
Stormy notes that Kaida's Pokemon chooses to remain where it is, unwilling to risk being injured by the STEALTH ROCKS. Smart.[break][break]
Steelix barrels straight through them, aiming to crush Joey beneath her iron foot.[break][break]
"Stone edge! Use what you've got!"[break][break]
With a heavy slap of her tail, the Steelix sends one or two of the floating stealth rocks after the Seismitoad with a STONE EDGE. Kaida was safe.. for now.
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged + +npcjoey | steelix used stone edge

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 22:52:54 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

With impressive muscle shielding her from some damage, the gator decided to take the risk. As Kaida pointed towards the metallic snake, she lunged forward to do what she'd been dying to do...gnaw on it.

It might not had been the most strategic move ever, but it sure would hurt and even possibly stall the giant for another attack. Stealth Rocks flew up, forcing the gator to shield her face from the cuts before her jaws flew open to Crunch onto the Steelix's tail.

Krookodile uses Crunch on Steelix!

@npc

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 1:04:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Bubble hits, but Steelix strikes back. Not necessarily at the pokemon. Joey screams like a little girl, screeching as he dives to the side. The Steelix’s tail slams into the sand but a brand new wetness runs down the NPC’s legs. Literally scared the piss out of him.

The SLASH that rakes across the Seismitoad is distracting enough to keep it from noticing the STONE EDGE barreling towards it. Azul, on the other hand, is already hiding behind the larger pokemon, effectively using it as a human shield. Seismitoad is struck with the sharp rocks, suddenly dropping to a knee from the double hit.

It notices the Kabutops close by and reaches for a DRAIN PUNCH.

& & @npcjoey
npcJoey PEES his pants
Seismitoad is struck with Slash and Stone Edge
Azul HIDES behind Seismitoad to avoid Stone Edge
Seismitoad strikes out with DRAIN PUNCH at Azul to try and replenish some HP

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 16:07:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Steelix manages to make a grown man wet himself, launch a slew of stones, and look good doing it. But that's where it comes to a halt.[break][break]

Sharp teeth fasten in his tail just as the serpent shifts her weight to move forward. Her follow-up is cut short, halted by the unfamiliar and uncomfortable weight behind her. Similar to a crocodile not being able to open his mouth if any pressure is applied to keeping it closed- Steelix seems unable to move if something is holding her back.[break][break]

What she can do, however, is move her giant head. Flames ignite in her mouth as she lunges to bite the Krookodile back with a FIRE FANG. For now, at least, the Seismitoad and Kabutops are ignored. Stormy can almost hear Joey and Seismi both exhale loudly in relief.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged + +npcjoey | steelix used stone edge

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 10:11:29 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: