Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 19:55:11 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
KANTO, FIVE YEARS AGO...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the tension in his refuses to bend, or break, so alleviates it. a hand reaches for a carton of smokes slightly dented from the earlier scuffle, and he lights one.
[break]
[break]

king holds the pack out in offering, should she wish one.
[break]
[break]

it was a nasty habit, he knew.
[break]
[break]

"ye, i 'spose we do."
[break]
[break]

he takes a drag, feeling nicotine rush to fill gaps left empty.
[break]
[break]

"not that ye had much difficulty expressin' yers."
[break]
[break]

a breath, baited; hesitant.
[break]
[break]

"ye don't much like me, do ye?"
[break]
[break]
he wasn't matias, after all.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king3]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 20:57:31 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
Sage declined, muttering, “No thanks.”

Her eyes lingered on the children again, for only a moment, and were then drawn back in.

She chuckled a little, perhaps not reading his tone initially. Then, his question caught her off guard. Her face fell.

“What?”

“What do you mean? I like you fine.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 22:02:15 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a longer drag this time. lungs expand, then, release. the edge remains and he feels... disgusted. holding it between his fingers, he doesn't look at her.
[break]
[break]

not yet.
[break]
[break]

"ye sure? yer never this critical with matty. ye never point out his mistakes, or short-comin's. and when it's just us three, i feel like i'm third wheelin' somethin'."
[break]
[break]

a breath.
[break]
[break]

"feels like i'm just here."
[break]
[break]

finally, his gaze lands on her. eyes are hard, and worn, though cracks beneath the surface reveal the truth — he too, was human.
[break]
[break]

"be honest with me. if matty wasn't busy, and ye had the choice —— who would ye have done this with?"

[break]

[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 22:58:54 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
It felt like it was coming out of left field, and she wasn’t entirely sure how to deal with it.

Sage pursed her lips a little.

“I don’t think he wants kids, either. I could be wrong about that, though…” Maybe that would have changed her mind?

She shook her head, knowing she wasn’t helping things. “’Third wheeling’?”

Her eyes turned on the man again, brow still a little wrinkled—but this time, it might look almost offended.

His question went unanswered, except for with another.

“Do you even know how long I’ve known Matias?”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 0:03:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
her voice trails off as she gets lost in, what? a thought? a fantasy?. if matias did want children, how would her story change?
[break]
[break]

it was telling, that; she told king it wouldn't have been a good idea to be a father, meanwhile, matias simply didn't want to be one.
[break]
[break]

he puts the end of the cigarette out in the grass beneath him, crumpling it into his pocket for a later disposal. arceus, why did he feel this way? why did she make him feel this way?
[break]
[break]

"a long while."
[break]
[break]

he almost regrets saying it, knowing where it'll lead. the lecture; the hard, cold truth.
[break]
[break]

"forget i said anything."
[break]
[break]

he found a place where he thought be belonged, but, maybe that was just wishful thinking.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 2:54:40 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
It was weird. She didn’t think much about it. Not in that moment. She wouldn’t, for a long while, except for maybe a few passing moments that evening, when processing her day in bed. 

Sage shook her head, ridding thoughts of family. Something far out of her reach. Why stretch? Why even give it a passing thought?

“…”

“Okay.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 5:20:52 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he regretted ever bringing it up. he had perfected the 'suffer in silence' concept.
[break][break]
now?
[break][break]
now he just wanted an escape.
[break][break]
the sounds of sirens in the distance brought him the chance. reinforcements. help, for the children. he stood on shaky legs, stretching his arms outwards, and cracking his neck.
[break][break]
"i need a drink."
[break][break]
he'd invite her, but...
[break][break]
"thanks... for havin' my back today."
[break][break]

eyes watch the approaching convoy with mixed feelings. he'd drown sorrows out, alone, again.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 5:00:53 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
Sage raised a brow up at him, as though still bewildered, but eventually stood as well, preparing to leave.

“Ok...”

At having his back, she nodded. “Of course. Always.”

She couldn’t have possibly imagined the scenario which would cut such a promise in half.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stakeout
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 2:33:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: