4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 21:55:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857174491044773901/871276785344606208/Alien_Corridors.mp3[/player]

It’d been worked out beforehand. Elite Four’s stormy would use Naganadel against one of her own aliens. Lulu was curious about such an interaction. Did Beheeyem know about Ultra Space? Did it know about Ultra Beasts?

Her usually unshakable competitive spirt was derailed and replaced with a look of utter seriousness. No one else around would realize the level of research value in this battle to her. Most of her projects were, still, under wraps.

“Well. I appreciate the opportunity. Shall we get started, then?”

The alien’s capsule was removed from her belt, and it was released to the field, lights flashing in a pattern of red, blue, and yellow.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:32:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Unbeknownst to Lulu, Stormy was not well-versed in Naganadel's abilities. It was the more unpredictable of her barrage of Pokemon. Something from another world, something that still gave her nightmares. Although it hadn't been these purple fiends, specifically, that she had seen in Ultra Space(I think), they still gave her chills.[break][break]

And to see it out and about in front of her, relatively relaxed under her control was even more jarring. Stormy pulls her attention away from it, blinking, to face Lulu.[break][break]

"Sure! No problem at all!"[break][break]

And then she nods, and makes the assumption that she should begin. From the Pokemon's stinger, it shoots out globs of TOXIC ooze.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 8:05:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Right off the bat, they were hit with Naganadel’s TOXIC ooze, shot from the stinger to cover the Beheeyem’s pristine, metallic body, leaving it POISONED. Lights flashed more violently on the ends of its arms, and it hovered, assessing its damage and then watching the Ultra Beast for a moment.

In its CALM MIND, it bolstered its power, preparing for a heavier attack even as the poison began to corrode through its body. Lulu grimaced. Battle could be rough on the hardware.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 21:53:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy watches as the TOXIC ooze coats the Beheeyem's body. It works fast in corroding and mismanaging what alien technology and circuitry the Pokemon has. It occurs to her that not even she knows anything about the Pokemon this woman uses. It was as foreign to her as the Naganadel in front of her.[break][break]

What is more bizarre is the fact it doesn't react even despite the immense pain it must be in. It appears to be.. meditating, maybe?[break][break]

Naganadel does not stop. It is relentless and chooses to assault the Beheeyem with VENOSHOCK, hoping to turn the Pokemon's blood to poison and deal exponentially more damage as a result.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 4:59:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
As the POISON continued to corrode, Beheeyem levitated still in the air, seeming unaffected. Flashing. Assessing as it tapped into its stores of power, warming up and bolstering itself.

However, the VENOSHOCK rocked it from its core, the effects doubled from its condition, and it began to act strangely—short-circuiting, maybe? What were Beheeyem even made of? Lulu had yet to find out. She’d been too nervous to attempt to investigate.

As it moved erratically from its pain, it switched into an offensive mode. Psychic powers, increased by its newly CALM MIND sent a wave of CONFUSION towards the Naganadel.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 5:17:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

For a moment, Stormy wonders if a Pokemon like that can even feel pain. It seems emotionless and unbothered by the purple sludge burning into its exoskeleton- was that even an accurate term? But evidently, her suspicion is debunked as the VENOSHOCK intensifies the poison.[break][break]

And although she cannot physically see the waves of psychic energy coursing across the field- or maybe she can- she sees the violent and immediate reaction it instills upon her Pokemon. In the field, against these creatures, they had seemed unstoppable and unbreakable. With a twisted sense of relief, the tightness in Stormy's shoulders relaxes.[break][break]

Her Pokemon could be beaten, too.[break][break]

Naganadel continues to scream, flying erratically with its tiny clawed hands ripping at its head. For now, it does not have the capacity to retaliate.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 4:40:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The Beheeyem remained still in the air, body corroding before their eyes, and lights flashing with increasing frequency until they almost blended together to the human eye.

It began to sink in the air, but RECOVER brought it back up.

It levitated, simply watching as the Ultra Beast flew around, seeming not to know what it was doing for the moment.

Lulu also watched, wordlessly, taking mental notes all the while.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 14:37:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

It appeared to be RECOVERING, pulling itself together just long enough that it doesn't sink into the ground. The Pokemon's second wind catches the Naganadel's attention, and like a predator with a scent, the ultra beast hunts.[break][break]

Without warning, it shoots forward, blurred by the DRAGON RUSH that propels him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 1:21:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lights began to flash with impossibly greater frequency, and it seemed that finally, the Beheeyem felt threatened as it visibly braced itself, body shying away a bit even as its arm raised to generate an attack.

A SIMPLE BEAM was launched in return, in hopes to lessen the power of the blow—though it would surely inevitably hit in some capacity, and Beheeyem would be sent careening into the ground.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 1:43:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

They crash together- though admittedly without the same amount of power originally possessed. In fact, it is more like a glance, as the SIMPLE BEAM was enough to jostle the beast off-course. Even still, they both inevitably tumble into the sand, or at least the purple dragon does.[break][break]

It recovers quickly, however, spurred by it's bloodthirst. [break][break]
The Pokemon continues the assault, this time from a distance. Several, rapidly-fired DRAGON PULSES pepper the sand on their way to the Beheeyem.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 5:20:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The Beheeyem landed on the ground as well, sand kicking up around its metal body as it continued to flash. RED, YELLOW, RED, GREEN, YELLOW, RED, YELLOW…’

It lied there, simply attempting to RECOVER again from the ground before it was hit squarely once more with several rounds of DRAGON PULSE.

It didn’t retaliate—not immediately or directly. However, the environment would begin to change for on the field as it laid there. WONDER ROOM turned reality into something else—shimmering colors and lights. Lulu found it a little disorienting, but stared intently. Was there even a purpose for this?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:51:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

It was far easier to hit an immobile target. He still makes a show of peppering the sand with his DRAGON PULSES though, even if.. it would have saved time and energy just pointing directly where the Pokemon was RECOVERING.[break][break]

The dust settles and Nagandel - and Stormy - look up to find that the atmosphere had changed. Something was... different. Except, unbeknownst to everyone involved, the Naganadel remained unaffected.[break][break]

He would soon find, however, that striking at the Beheeyem with his POISON JAB would be met with far more resistance. Apparently, this WONDER ROOM was capable of affecting defences, both physical and mental.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 1:28:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
In perhaps one last ditch effort to save itself, the Beheeyem began to glow with more strange, perhaps unearthly energy. HIDDEN POWER was unleashed towards the Ultra Beast even as it sailed towards it with its needly POISON JAB.

More lights, flashing. Maybe it really wanted to leave. That would make a lot of sense.

Alas, still, its messages fell unseen, unheard, uninterpreted.

It was knocked further into the glimmering ground.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:31:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Slowly, the Naganadel's unbridled BEAST BOOSTED rage subsides. Apparently, the earlier SIMPLE BEAM has somehow taken hold of the Pokemon's mental and encouraged it to be a bit more SIMPLE. [break][break]

It hesitates this time instead of immediately attempting to defend itself. As a result, the HIDDEN POWER hits directly, pushing the purple dragon away from its target. [break][break]

"Do we want to call it?"[break][break]
Stormy, admittedly, sounds a little bit nervous. Watching this battle between the aliens had been intense, to say the least.[break][break]

Eventually, however, Naganadel chooses to follow up with another attack rather than remain idle. But the gusto, the aggression behind it, seems to have faded somewhat. Sharp winds whip up to cut through with AIR CUTTER.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU VS STORMY [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:56:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Call it?

Lulu shook her head, too immersed in the battle to even glance up at the avatar across from her, defying her judgment with perhaps foolish curiosity. For science.

Open up a portal. Try to escape…

The scientist’s eyes almost glowed with feverish suspense, waiting for one of them to get hurt enough…

No. Let them go.” She decided. Of course, it would ultimately be Stormy’s call.

Or—no; the Naganadel’s, as it sailed in for a last assault. More lights flashing. Arms going up to defend. More strange energy glowed, but it was cut out by winds that ripped apart through to its insides. It laid fully on the ground, then, FAINTED.

No portals. No nothing. It was a disappointment.

Lulu pursed her lips and finally looked up at Stormy.

Well. That was interesting. Thanks a lot!”

Seeming not nervous, but rather entirely unaffected by the alien battle they’d just witnessed, Lulu returned her fallen Beheeyem to a pokeball and began to walk off.