3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 0:21:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

They have a moment of downtime between battles, and Stormy's using the time to idly toss a frisbee for her Arcanine. The great big hairy mutt huffs and pants, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth even with the frisbee in his mouth. Every time he returns it, it is covered in sand and slobber. She has to wonder how much sand he might be ingesting.[break][break]

"Do you have to absolutely drench it?"[break][break]

She shakes it off, drool dripping into the sand. Stormy frowns, an expression halfway between disgust and annoyance. In her other hand she sips a cold drink, shaking it back and forth to hear the rattle of glass. With a grunt, she throws the Frisbee again, and Arcanine charges up the beach after it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 14:03:18 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Mars never cared much for participating in this tournament, but Azul life is cruel, and he has somehow ended up with a stupidly busy schedule. It is a shame, really, since he could be spending a nice and relaxing day at the beach instead of pulling silly PR stunts like these.
[break][break]
’You should challenge one of the Elite Four, Mr. Del Mar. I see their faces all over merch at the tournament, it’s bound to get people’s attention!’ A good idea, but sometimes the people in his PR team are really stupid for reasons Mars can’t really explain to them. If a battle like that goes well, things can potentially get annoying with Team Rocket, since the last thing he needs right now is to stand out among their ranks and have them thinking he’s some sort of amazing trainer…
[break][break]
Thankfully, ’nice day at the beach’ seems to be more of Stormy’s speed, since when he runs into her the girl is playing frisbee with her Arcanine, of all things.
[break][break]
”Cute Arcanine.” He comments with a smile when approaching. Honestly, after his battle with , the only thing he can hope for is that this Silph is at least better at holding a conversation. ”Sorry if I’m interrupting.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ (Mars is here as Mr. Bank CEO, so he's wearing his glasses LOL)
[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 20:02:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

With a dramatic crash and flail of arms, legs, tongue and tail, the Arcanine is mostly successful in catching the tossed frisbee. Stormy winces, throwing her arm to block her face from the onslaught that is her clumsy pooch.[break][break]

But a voice draws her away, a compliment tossed over her shoulder and delivered with a smile. It is followed by an apology, one that Stormy flicks her wrist at, letting it flap at the end of her arm. The woman reeks of awkward confidence, letting her lips blow a raspberry:[break][break]

"Pfft.. you're not interrupting anything at all! We're just killin' time. Oop-- Arcanine, slow down, no, no, no-!!"[break][break]

In his excitement at seeing another person interacting with Stormy (which automatically meant they should be interacting with him), Arcanine barrels forward on too-heavy paws to tackle the man. Clearly they're still working on manners and permission. With drool hanging from his mouth and his teeth fastened in the frisbee, he peers up(or down) at the man.[break][break]

"Holy shit.. I'm so sorry. He's a bit--" she grunts, using both of her arms around the dog's neck to pry him off, "too friendly..."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 3:35:00 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Mars has never been much of a dog person. Well, he kind of is, since he does have a Glaceon and a Sylveon, but aren’t all evolutions of Eevee kind of an ambiguous mixture between canine and feline?
[break][break]
Anyway…
[break][break]
He’s not much of a dog person, but he still smiles at Stormy’s Arcanine when the pokémon charges towards him, laughing lightly even if it becomes stupidly hard not to stumble when a three-hundred-and-something pound dog is putting all of its weight on him.
[break][break]
”Hey there! Woah, you’re gonna make me fall if you keep that up.” He tells the overly-excited Arcanine, petting it and pushing it back too, all while internally hoping he’ll be lucky enough not to get any slobber on his nice linen shirt. Probably will have to throw it out now, huh?
[break][break]
He returns his attention to Stormy. ”Don’t worry about it, he seems sweet… Dangerously friendly, but sweet.” At this, he smirks.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:16:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy is nothing but a steady stream of nervous giggling as she man-handles her Pokemon back down onto the ground. Once all four paws are on the ground, the woman stands back up to stretch out her back.[break][break]

"Arcanine, dude, buddy.. not everyone is here to see you. You've really gotta chill out with the full-body hugging. Some people don't appreciate dog hair and slobber."[break][break]

The woman catches Mars gaze and the smirk that follows. She smiles back, perhaps a bit more bashfully given the situation.[break][break]

"I'm really sorry about that. Again."[break][break]

Awkwardly, Stormy holds out her hand for him to shake.[break][break]

"I'm Stormy. It's nice to meet you!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:56:49 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Does Mars like dog hair and slobber?
[break][break]
Not really. Not at all, actually. This is a nice shirt, thank you very much.
[break][break]
But, of course, he isn’t about to be a total asshole and complain to Stormy about her Arcanine being too friendly, because that’s just not cool and a shirt is just a shirt. He can go buy a nicer one later.
[break][break]
Instead, he just laughs. ”Nah, really, it’s fine. You don’t need to apologize.”
[break][break]
When she holds out her hand, he takes it, his gaze meeting hers. “It’s nice to meet you, Stormy. Martín del Mar, but you can just call me Mars. A handshake and he smoothly lets go, his smile radiant. He knows his name can be quite hard to pronounce for some, and he definitely prefers people using his nickname over being called Martin or something along those lines.
[break][break]
”Unless my schedule’s wrong, I believe we’re actually supposed to be battling soon.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:34:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

He's probably lucky he hadn't chosen to be an asshole, otherwise the woman's next impression would not nearly be as nice and good-natured as it was. But it would have made absolutely crushing him that much more enjoyable.[break][break]

Not that she wouldn't enjoy it, but he was quite nice and handsome, and she'd already ruined his really nice shirt.[break][break]

He introduces herself and her eyebrows rise, lost in dark hair.[break][break]

"... del Mar, huh?"[break][break]

Intrigue flashes in her eyes before the man's hand slips out of hers. She smiles, though her smile is not nearly as beautiful as his own. [break][break]

"Ahh.. yes! You're right! I knew I'd read that name somewhere. What a happy coincidence you found me!"[break][break]

Arcanine has since slunk off, bored that the humans are invested in each other than in him. He groans and gruffs, rolling and tossing in the sand, kicking it around and getting it all throughout his dense fur.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 23:40:49 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Oh, she would crush him alright, and that’s fine by Mars. He’s not here to act like he’s some big shot trainer who goes around beating members of the Elite Four… Not this time, at least. Maybe, someday in the distant future, he will properly challenge her to a battle. Maybe.
[break][break]
This tournament though? This tournament is just PR to Mars, so of course there is no harm in having a friendly chat with Stormy Silph, even if he is who is behind the whole ‘Martín del Mar, affluent bank CEO’ façade.
[break][break]
She smiles and she seems nice, and he likes meeting people who are like that.
[break][break]
”Ha! Guess it is! I’m surprised you actually remembered, I hear you’ve been pretty busy. Has the tournament been treating you well?”
[break][break]
He isn’t actually surprised, because Mars is the kind of person who expects people to remember him. Yet, the words are there all the same, just like he also doesn’t actually need to ask to know that Stormy has had quite the winning streak during this tournament.
[break][break]
Honestly, that part is pretty impressive.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 23:56:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Del Mar is not a common name. It caught my eye."[break][break]

Stormy smiles slightly, though her lip twitch betrays her awkwardness. Was that weird? Should she have not said that? [break][break]

Oh well, too late.[break][break]

"The tournament has kept me on my toes, big time! It's been fun though, and educational. I beat this old dude earlier in a game of Sphealball- it had a sudden death mode with a huuuge Glalie and--"[break][break]

Stormy cuts herself off abruptly, pulling her hand back into a fist to press to her chest. The woman clears her throat, blushes, and glances away. Even Arcanine has stopped tossing in the sand to stare at her.[break][break]

"Yeah, it's been great so far. Are you busy right now? We could just get right into it if you want!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:35:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”That’s true, I guess it’s not very common here… It’s from the area South-West of Kalos. Nice place if you ever decide to visit.” It’s not a common surname, and it’s not even Mars’ actual surname to begin with, but of course he won’t say that to an Elite Four member when he hasn’t even shared that information with the couple of people he trusts the most in all of Hoenn.
[break][break]
She starts excitedly talking about her battles, and it makes him laugh, because she clearly has been enjoying herself with all of that. She’s an enthusiastic person, huh?
[break][break]
”Sphealball? Sounds cool, I’ll have to try it sometime!... And yeah, we can start our battle. No time like the present, right?” He’s calm, and if he notices the way she blushes, it’s as if he ignores it or perhaps chooses not to react to this, his gaze fixed on her as he smiles.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:53:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Great! Wonderful, let's get started!"[break][break]

For fear she might roll into another lengthy tangent about Kalos and having never been there but wanting to visit- Stormy tosses out a pokeball. It contains the very petite black and red Baille-forme Oricorio. She seems otherwise full of energy and enthusiasm given her rather brief battle against a Riolu.[break][break]

"You can have the first move- if you can catch her!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:49:47 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Her choice of pokémon is an Oricorio.
[break][break]
An enthusiastic little bird clad in black and red feathers.
[break][break]
Mars does no more than watch it for a few seconds, only after this reaching for one of his pokéballs. His own choice is a Drizzile, since the Water Lizard Pokémon hasn’t really had much of a chance to shine in this tournament. Is there any other reason for this? Not really, honestly, since the type advantage would have been inevitable given that most of his pokémon are water-dwellers.
[break][break]
He smirks, looking at Stormy.
[break][break]
”Hope you don’t mind a drizzle. Sometimes, even someone like Martín del Mar can allow himself to make a pun so bad that it’s at the level of being a dad joke. Though, bad pun or not, he’s not wrong, since a RAIN DANCE on part of the Drizzile summons clouds upon the sky, and soon, fine drops of water begin to fall.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:58:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Did you just- you did didn't you? Just just punned me!"[break][break]

And Stormy dissolves into outrageous giggling over a joke that is definitely not that funny. But she loves puns, so it is only natural for her to react like this.[break][break]

The Oricorio sizes up the little Drizzile, however, and, while it begins to rain, she doesn't seem too perturbed. Instead, she simply chooses to follow up immediately with a TEETER DANCE, activating her natural ability to DANCE.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:26:19 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a masterful pun.
[break][break]
It’s not funny.
[break][break]
But, it makes Stormy giggle, and that makes it a success, because isn’t that the whole point of jokes like those?
[break][break][break]
”Ha. Sorry, some chances are just too good to pass up.”
[break][break]
He smiles, almost as if he’s unaware of what she’s talking about and as if this is a perfectly normal battle. He can feel the light raindrops falling upon him, but he pays them no mind, instead setting his gaze on his own pokémon.
[break][break]
The Drizzile isn’t doing so good, or… well, it’s more like the Oricorio’s weird dance gets him really CONFUSED. But, for now, he pulls through, attempting to return the favour with a WATER PULSE.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. mars [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:31:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The WATER PULSE clocks her, like a giant gob of heavy water right to the face. It takes her out immediately, slamming her to the ground. Now drenched and disoriented, she teeters and wobbles in much the similar manner the Drizzile was now.[break][break]

"Warm yourself up, Oricorio, you don't want to catch a cold!"[break][break]

So she performs a quick-stepping REVELATION DANCE to add some heat to her bones. The flames are not quite as powerful as they could have been, but she still tries to use them against her opponent to the best of her ability.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]