awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 13:02:17 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
sam had, in a way, just been standing there looking inconspicuous by looking at the menu and ordering an overly complicated drink so that he had to purposefully stand waiting for it for a decent amount of time.

as summer approached, sam didn't make eye contact, instead 'focusing on his phone' but he gave her a glance of approval before watching as she took her seat. when the man was distracted and turned, he made his move.

instead of causing a scene, he just sent a thought to his gardevoir. the psychic type felt the thought with her TELEPATHY, moving over and placing a graceful hand on the computer and blasting it with a wave of PSYCHIC energy.

the idea was that whatever was within it would be purged, pushed out. when the rotom came flying out with a muffled round of complaints fit for a R rated film, sam smirked in perfect synchronization with his gardevoir, and spoke what her expression clearly read as she raised her hand toward the ghost electric type.

"gotcha."

another blast of energy, PSYCHIC to be sure, was sent hurtling toward the rotom.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 4:41:03 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer came back to the table with her drink in hand, going back to what she did best. She turned the man's attention away from his computer once more, even going so bold to drag her hand over his chest and laugh at his stupid jokes.

Really, this man was a fool.

She could tell Sam was getting to work on that Rotom by the sounds that were happening, but luckily for her, Summer kept the guy too distracted for him to tell. Not that it was loud anyway.

The Rotom appeared, and she leaned forward, invading the man's space. However, what he didn't see what a Pokeball in one hand to catch the Rotom that he had been using.

She just prayed it caught.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 16:49:11 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
whether it caught or not wasn't sam's concern. what was, however, was how the woman seduced the man and threw a pokéball to catch a pokémon at the same time. talent, or the guy was that stupid. maybe he had a passive perception of ten with a negative eight modifier.

if that was even a thing.

finished with his end, sam gave summer a small smile before making his way back over to the café from wince they'd come. where they had seen the files being taken and peeked at. he took a seat and allowed his gardevoir to remain behind him, keeping an eye out while he looked the files over.

everything seemed in order.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 3:58:04 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer couldn't keep him occupied much longer lest he start getting touchy with her. That's not where she wanted things to go. She heard the Pokeball drop, and she stood. "Oh, I'm sorry, but it seems like it's time for me to go. Thanks for the company," she said, smiling and standing.

She stooped down, grabbing the ball. "Don't want to leave my Absol. She must have slipped."

Summer took her exit, the ball stuffed in her bag as she made her way back to their previous rendezvous. "So? How are things looking?" she asked, raising a brow expectantly.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 19:49:50 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"we are," a moment later and he shifts the screen to show summer his work. "in the clear. all files are back to their previous security and i've notified each of the companies who had the issue and given them the troubleshooting information to avoid the firewall breaking, even with outside influence, ever again."

or at least, that was the hope. one could hope, right.

"and on your end, miss prescott?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 3:19:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Well, he certainly worked quickly. Summer appreciated that. It meant she could leave and figure out what to do with this Pokemon she caught. Well, she had heard in her briefing if she brought it back, it would be of some value. May as well see what that was about, right?

Though, she wouldn't admit to Sam that she stole it, exactly. Maybe he'd assume she caught it and given it over to the authorities or something. Maybe he wasn't stupid.

"All good, I suppose. I don't think he'll cause much trouble any time soon," she said with a small shrug. "Porygons. Rotoms. Pain in my ass. Oh well. If this is all solved, then, I'm going to head out. I have some business to attend to."

Summer placed her sunglasses on her face, tilting them down only to give Sam one more wink. "Thanks for your services."

THAT BUGGER CAUGHT FOR TEAM ROCKET PER MISSION SUGGESTION
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 3:25:37 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
the wink made him frown. but there was something in that flirtation that seemed familiar. maybe it was just the hair...

either way, he gave her a small polite sort of 'bye now' smile and waved her off. he then pulled out his phone and looked for texts from knox. when he found none, he reminded himself that knox might have been busy, then pocketed his phone and stood up, logging out of the computer system.

time to get back to work.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
radio static [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 3:06:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: