3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:18:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"... wow! Where did you get your shoes? They're so cute!"[break][break]

She reminded her immediately of the young woman who ran the daycare in Lilycove city. What was her name again?[break][break]

"Are you looking for a battle partner, by chance?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:10:39 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh gosh, thank you!" Luka glanced down at her shoes, face a rosy pink at the unexpected compliment. "I got them at...oh gosh, some little shop in Kalos? They really have the cutest stuff there..." Luka could babble on about clothes all day- but this wasn't the place for that! [break][break] "Wait, sorry, a battle? Um, sure! I-if you don't mind that I'm not the most experienced..." She was still looking at her shoes as she stepped forwards to accept and, distracted, stumbled a little on the way. "Erm! W-what kind of battle would you like? Double...um? Single? Ah, I think there's other kinds too, but I can't quite remember..." [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:15:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Kalos? Wow!"[break][break]

Her shoes were probably from a cheap store in Lilycove. Probably why she had to keep replacing them every couple of months- or sooner.[break][break]

"That's okay! More than okay, really. This whole tournament is newbie-friendly. It's more for fun than it is for winning. How about.. a single battle? You can meet... him!"[break][break]

With both hands, Stormy points to a beautiful pure-ice horse. The Glastrier snorts, though quite literally seems to give the two women the cold shoulder. She's only come into contact with him recently, as he'd quite literally showed up at her doorstep to befriend her Spectrier. [break][break]

"He's a newbie, too. I'm sure that it will be fun!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:44:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Everybody here is just so kind! Though she's still nervous, Luka feels some of her apprehension slowly melt away, just as it had in her battle with . No doubt this woman is just as lovely and helpful. Perhaps she can bring out the true baby of her team to get some experience...she still feels overly maternal with her Togepi, but she's noticed lately that he's itching to battle. She digs through her bag for his ball, and unfortunately doesn't notice her opponent's Pokemon until Toffee is released.[break][break] "Okay then! You can meet...this little...guy..." She trails off as her Togepi coos in excitement, toddling towards his opponent on the field. Now, Luka isn't quite familiar enough with Galarian lore to know a Glastrier when she sees one. But this Pokemon gives off a vibe unlike any she's ever felt before, and suddenly she feels very underqualified with just her teeny little egg. [break][break] [break] ✓ battle a legendary/mythical pokemon!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:49:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Admittedly, when the woman had said she was a bit inexperienced, Stormy wasn't thinking.. like.. baby levels of inexperience. The woman's eyes widen in surprise at the tiny tot, and widen further as it chases after Glastier.[break][break]

Apparently her own Pokemon is just as thrown off and uncertain by the situation, in fact- he side-steps and sets his hooves down twice or three times for fear he might be stepping on the Togepi. [break][break]

"Oh! Uhmm.. okay! Sure!"[break][break]

And to Glastrier, Stormy makes a sort of face she hopes is inconspicuous that suggests: please go easy on the little thing![break][break]

He does his best to do just that by hardening his outer shell with an IRON DEFENSE. The tot could smack at him all it wanted- he likely wouldn't feel it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:11:57 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Toffee seems thrilled. The little egg babbles in delight as he stumbles towards the big horsey, while Luka is practically beside herself with embarrassment. To make matter worse (or perhaps more endearing?), her Togepi goes right on the attack, gently bumping into the Glastrier's leg with his head, just like he'd practiced with Luka a few times. He hits with all the force of a strongly thrown cotton ball. [break][break] "Toffee, ah..." Luka's face is flushed the same shade of her hair, and her ears feel hot. "Let's try...metronome? Like we practiced, okay?" Toffee at least understands the simple command, cooing again as he backs up and...suddenly bursts into flames?! Once again he runs into the Glastrier's leg, though this time with much more force than before. [break][break] [break] Togepi uses flame charge!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:17:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Wow.. that didn't hurt at all.[break][break]

Glastrier leans down with his head to blow frosty air on the tiny Pokemon, curiosity overruling any nervous energy the skittish Pokemon may have had. He pulls his face away abruptly, however, when the Togepi draws back.[break][break]

And then... there is fire. The baby engulfs itself in flame with a gentle wiggle of its fingers, and bounces forward! Shocked, the Glastrier doesn't run, and instead finds himself burning![break][break]

"Woah! I didn't know they could do that!"[break][break]

With a wild kick of his heels, the Glastrier shies away, but does not yet attack. The IRON DEFENSE does nothing to fan off the flames.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:34:55 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I...I didn't think he'd do that either!" That's the problem with such an unpredictable move. Handy in a pinch maybe, since Toffee isn't much of an attacker on his own...still, Luka wasn't expecting him to become a literal fireball! Her Togepi follows the retreating Pokemon, giggling happily as he waves his hands, as though this is some kind of game instead of a serious battle. Luckily, the flames fizzle out and die after a few seconds, before the egg becomes hardboiled! [break][break] Luka isn't sure what to do next. When it comes to attacking moves, Toffee doesn't have many to choose from. "I guess...let's see what happens? Sorry! Um, Toffee, try metronome again!" [break][break] This time when the Togepi wiggles his hands, the air chills and a large icicle forms above the two of them, falling down towards the field at a high speed! [break][break] [break] Togepi uses icicle crash! [break] ✓ use a not very effective move!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 2:00:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"That's okay! This is a learning experience for us both, I don't mind being your guinea pig."[break][break]

Stormy chuckles, shaking her head as she watches the walking fireball chase after her Glastrier until the flames die out. Only when it does does the horse stop evading. He blows cold air from his nostrils and slowly returns, intrigued by the Togepi.[break][break]

But this time, he is met with an ICICLE CRASH from above. The ice slams down on top of him, and while it doesn't necessarily hurt, it does startle him. With a wild snort, the Glastrier THRASHES wildly.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 2:54:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I-is that so? Well, I'm glad to be of help!" This Pokemon definitely wasn't a baby like hers...must be a new teammate then. In a way, that does make Luka feel better- these battles seem more about fun and experimenting with tactics than focusing on wins. It's less stressful this way...she feels less like she'll be judged on her winrate (which is nonexistent anyways). [break][break] And Toffee is doing surprisingly well, lucky enough to have randomly summoned offensive moves twice in a row! But the battle takes a turn when Glastrier is hit by the icicle and begins to thrash about. Because Toffee is so small he's actually able to accidentally avoid some attacks, but soon enough a flailing leg makes contact. Togepi is flung rather far before he goes rolling across the floor, almost all the way back to his trainer. After skidding to a stop he lays there, startled...and then promptly begins to cry. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:04:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Glastrier wasn't a baby, by any means, but he was new. Stormy knew next to nothing about him since he had shown up, and this was as good an opportunity as she could fathom to find out what he was capable of.[break][break]

Apparently, the horse was capable of empathy and regret. He feels his hoof connect with the child, and then he stops in his tracks. When Togepi is thrown, rolling to a half near Luka's feet, the Glastrier slowly makes his way over. His head is down and he appears skittish, keeping his eyes trained on the pink-haired woman while still approaching the Togepi.[break][break]

But his need to dote on the sobbing tot overrules his nervousness around the unfamiliar young woman. He approaches Togepi, bowling it over roughly with his nose in an attempt to soothe its crying.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:36:05 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Toffee continues to sob, an infant's endless wail. However, his shell is still intact and he seems relatively unharmed- it seems he's more surprised and distressed from being tossed around than from any significant pain. Still, Luka reaches for his Pokeball and is about to recall him- at least, until she catches the eye of the approaching Glastrier. [break][break] No words are exchanged, but Luka feels as though she understands. Still, she keeps a watchful eye on the pair as Toffee continues to sob. But the horse isn't quite gentle enough with him, and his attempt to soothe just knocks the egg over again. However, this does stop the crying for a moment. Toffee, surprised, stops mid-sob to roll over and blink up at Glastrier, only to burst into tears again. Luka eyes the horse again, inclining her head and giving a gentle, hopefully reassuring smile, indicating that it's okay to try again. Though perhaps a bit more gently this time. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:42:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy winces a bit at the awkward interaction. Glastrier bowls the poor baby over and then stumbles backward in surprise. The crying stops, but only for a moment. He catches Luka's eye and her reassuring smile- and while he freezes at first, he eventually feels his shoulders tremble with effort of relaxing.[break][break]

He tries again, this time slower and more thoughtful. When he bends his head to offer the baby his nose, he is delicate and calm, waiting instead for the baby to come to him. Stormy purses her lips in a way that is almost sad but amused.[break][break]

"He's trying so hard.. that's so sweet."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:20:15 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"He's really doing his best..." This isn't much of a battle anymore. It's a struggle of a different kind, and that's okay too. Luka's baby really had no chance against the other Pokemon- it's her opponent's win, for she's certain Toffee won't want to fight anymore after all this. But she doesn't recall him just yet, curious to see how this might resolve. [break][break] Her Togepi blinks up at Glastrier, tears still shimmering in his beady little eyes. He sniffles a few more times but eventually picks himself up and toddles over, still crying softly as he bumps his pointy little head against Glastrier's nose. It's almost like a headbutt- though still as soft as getting nudged by a pillow. A few beats of silence pass before Toffee bumps him again, but this time he's giggling, a bubbly and happy sound. Luka sighs in relief as her smile grows, the air ringing with Toffee's gleeful coos and babbles once again. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. luka [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:26:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"I can tell! Most Togepi's I've ever met only cry. This was by far an improvement, I'd say!"[break][break]

Stormy quiets down after that, exhaling softly at the same time her Pokemon does. Frosty breath settles on the Togepi as it bumps its head against him. There is no movement from the Glastrier, as he waits patiently for the crying to stop. Eventually, the sniffling turns to giggling, and Stormy can't help but laugh and shake her head in kind.[break][break]

"What a pair these two are, huh?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]