3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:49:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

She checks the time, and deduces that she is actually early. The battling spirit has gotten into her now to the point that she's super-charged and over-excited. She's met dozens of crazy-cool people and finds herself looking forward to the next, and the next.. and the next.[break][break]

What would happen when the tournament ended? Would she be bored?[break][break]

Probably not, because that bar event thread was post-tournament, right? Plenty more people to chat up, then.[break][break]

"Oh! Hello! My name is Stormy, and I believe I'm your opponent for the moment!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:31:58 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was just as excited about all these battles! He hadn't had as many as , or most other people, but he was enjoying himself win or lose. He felt the same! It was just cool to meet people!

"Yo, cool! I'm Temp, nice to meet you!" It's been weird not to recognize one of the E4 but he figured it would be weird to point out. He just winked and shot her a pair of finger-guns, much like when he was hitting on earlier.

"How do you wanna do this, cutie?" He was flexible.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:50:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Nice to meet you, too!"[break][break]

But then, his response triggers a blank stare and a muted blush. She's surprised by his finger-guns and his wink and his charming smile. It catches her off-guard and she chuckles, tucking hair behind her ear and standing up a bit straighter.[break][break]

"One on one, you can battle Moltres!"[break][break]

With a wave of her hand, Stormy draws his attention to the Moltres waiting above. It appears to have already performed a SUNNY DAY, given how unbelievably hot it is right now.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:54:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Oh fuck."

Temp can only stare in awe of the massive fire bird. Wasn't that, like, a god or something? How could he fight that.

"I have just the thing!"

He sent out his Wailmer, who didn't seem very happy about being in the hot sun or the sand.

"Maybe I didn't think this through."

The Wailmer used a Whirlpool on herself to keep from drying out.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:06:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Um.. shouldn't you put it in the water?"[break][break]

But there is no water super close unless they work together to roll it into the sea. The Pokemon seemed absolutely massive and it didn't seem like it occurred to her to just.. return it and release it again in the water.[break][break]

"But I mean.. sure! This works!"[break][break]

And then Moltres screams, insulted by this awkward display. It watches the WHIRLPOOL with scrutiny, and then performs a Z-MOVE: IMMOLATION right off the bat. It engulfs itself in flame before turning hot pink and deep black. It's fire typing is gone, and it deals damage or something.[break][break]

Pretty dope.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:25:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
There should bee a gif of a nuclear explosion or something here.

Temp's face and the front of his shirt is a little charred from the whole display.

He at least calls his very fainted Wailmer back into her ball.

"Holy shit. That was spicy as fuck."

At least he seemed more excited than, like, insulted or scared or something.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:41:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Right? It learned it recently, and it shocks the crowd every time. Total eye-catcher."[break][break]

She is thankful, however, that he isn't, like.. throwing in the towel immediately. That would be a very short battle.[break][break]

Or-- I guess it was, since the Wailmer fainted immediately. Stormy's face turns into an embarrassed grimace before shrugging awkwardly.[break][break]

"Did you want to try another? That was.. super quick."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:27:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I mean, we can! I kind of just wanted an excuse to chat with you." Winking again, he laughs.

"Wanna go get a drink or something before our next matches queue up?"

He jerked his thumb at a little beachside juice bar.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:50:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh! Well, aren't you sweet!"[break][break]

Stormy says this a little loudly, perhaps caught off-guard once again by the man's unabashed flirting. She can't help but smile in return, and follows the length of his thumb to the beachside juice bar.[break][break]

"Sure! Yeah, that sounds great. Lead the way!"[break][break]

Above, Moltres promptly grows bored and flies away.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:58:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The crowds were sure to get a show seeing Moltres flying around.

Well, Temp had his own show in talking to !

The juice bar has many family friend and also after dark drinks.

Temp looks over the menu.

"Anything speak to you? It all looks good to me."
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 15:07:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Ooh... hm.. I think I'll try a long island iced tea."[break][break]

She taps a finger on a picture, glancing up at the young man.[break][break]

"What do you think?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 15:12:20 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I think...."

Temp squints at the page menu, then nods to himself.

"I'll have the same!"

He flags down a waiter to get them their drinks.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 15:16:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy's smile only seems to grow as she watches the man squint and declare he'll have the same. It prompts a light chuckle and she waits while the server arrives.[break][break]

"How have the rest of your battles been going? Are you enjoying yourself?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 15:50:59 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"It's been real fun! I don't normally battle too much, so it's been nice." Not that all of his pokemon were really suited for sandy beaches. Like his Wailmer as had seen earlier.

"What about you? Having some good ones?"
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. temp [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 15:54:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Has it changed your mind about battling at all? Plan on challenging the real circuit after all this?"[break][break]

She smiles.[break][break]

"Yeah! Met some really cool people, used this as an opportunity to learn and experience new strategies and stuff. Also, hanging out with friends without the pretense of being at work.. always a plus."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]