1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:51:10 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I'm sure he's fine," Zac said, voice raised over the sounds of Oscar's loving mechanical abuse. "Now what else needs doing?" He looked around, and was astounded to see the whirlwind of culinary prowess that was carving a path through the kitchen. Things were heated, rattled, danced, passed, and in one memorable moment, flashed. Zac gave the maestro room to work and put on a cup of tea.

Polteageist used Teatime

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,349 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:01:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam shrugs at zac's inquiry and holds out the bowl of salad no one even ordered.

"i got this. we can just give it to someone and say they're the one millionth customer and they get a free salad. work's everytime."

the era when internet was just first introduced was glorious since that allowed such scams to thrive. unfortunately, priam has no internet access as a child so he couldn't exploit such tactics before.

"oh, we should do it with the fridge ingredients too! that way, nothing get's wasted!"

surely, no one will complain about free stuff.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:06:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The tea would be welcome, as even Chu-e could get sometimes tired when cooking. It might have been one of his very few special interests, since all my fucking characters are autistic even if they don't know it, but he had been going for so long that even he was getting a bit winded.

Thankfully, Creams was ready to Fire Punch whatever needed it and his Snom was ready to cool something else down with his Ice Scales.

Really, a fantastic duo.

"That's a good idea. We should use up anything Oscar doesn't destroy."

ORDER 9
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:12:49 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac grabbed a bowl of floor salad for himself, following Priam's sterling example. "Don't give it all away though, we need some for the burger!" Zac's Sceptile sliced up the greens with a Leaf Storm, heaping them on Ki's toasted buns.

Salvaging some fruit from the demolished freezer, Farfetch'd and Flapple Cut and pulverized the peaches into a jelly pulp for dessert. "In fancy restaurants they recycle leftovers all the time and just call it the Dish of the Day, or the Chef's Special or whatever."

Farfetch'd used Cut
Flapple used Grav Apple
Sceptile used Leaf Storm

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:20:28 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The kitchen was a continuous buzz as more orders came in. Oscar's Manectric, Doyle, and Toxtricity, Rampant, seemed to be in the middle of a disagreement. Rampant kept adding things to a dish, thinking that it was a bit bland and needed an enhancement (Plus). Meanwhile Doyle kept removing what Rampant added, insisting that the dish was fine enough as it was (Minus). The two would be glaring each other down in no time, a hair away from starting a brawl right there on the cooking floor.

And then there was Poyo the appletun, who wasn't sure what he was supposed to be working on and kept throwing up acid onto everything he could (Apple Acid). It was only by chance that he would eventually reach the correct dish, and even then he would continue to throw acid across the kitchen. 

Oscar's smashing became a lot more subdued, but conversely a good deal heavier. His voice now shook a bit as he bellowed, "Why didn't you fuckin' accept me for who I am! I'm a god damn human! Fuck dad why!? WHAT DID YOU WANT FROM ME!? Ach!" Oscar went silent as the sound of tools hitting the ground echoed across the kitchen. After a moment Oscar spoke out.

"I need an emergency hug, I was faking it before but I went too far! Fuck I went WAY too far."

It's true, Oscar had fixed the fridge almost immediately but didn't want to work so he faked his struggle with the fridge. Tapping into one's anger however could lead to dark places indeed, and poor Oscar tapped deeeeeeep. 

, ,
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,349 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 5:31:40 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
when he sees oscar break down, priam decides to drop the while thing about recycling. with open arms, he comes to the rocket beast to give him the hug he asked for.

"aw, c'mere you."

arms wrap around oscar as he gives him a hug. the hands, however, travel downwards until he reaches his butt. priam instinctively gives it a squeeze for both cheeks.

"do you wanna go workout with me some time?" he asks, still holding a hugging position.

it's a date, even if it's a subtly hidden jab at how his butt wasn't up to par with priam's. then again, priam's ego leads him to believe he still has one of the best around.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 5:45:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e left his pokemon in the background to cook for him. His Lillignat Teeter Dancing, his Azumarill Slaming, Litten Embering, and that clutch Gacha Coalossal with the Steam Engine pog.

Unable to resist the pull of a crying man, Chu-e went and gave the best hug he could. Unlike , he did NOT cop a feel, instead he just tries to pull his face into his bony chest like a grandmother would guide a crying grandchild into her bosom.

"Oscar, do you wanna go be destructive and nasty, later?"

There was probably a car they could smash with bats somewhere.

He opened his arm.

"Zac! Get in here!"

Lilligant used Teeter Dance
Azumarill used Slam
Litten used Ember
Coalossal has Steam Engine

ORDER 10
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 5:59:16 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac was there in an instant. Tea forgotten, as there was nothing more important than a friend in need. The giant wrapped his arms around the trio, engulfing them in his loving embrace. "We can, uh, have a few drinks and go explore some ancient pyramids?" Zac suggested. "Who needs deadbeat dads when we can find you a new mummy!"

While the group hugged it out, Zac's Passimian and his borrowed Obstaehoongie finished the last of the preparations on the order and set it on the counter. They knew not to interrupt this pure, tender moment. 

Passimian used Fling
Obstaehoongie used Parting Shot

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:09:05 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Everyone came in to give Oscar a hug, a gesture that for once Oscar appreciated. Oscar sniffed a bit, calming himself in the embrace of his coworkers. "Thanks guys, I needed this." His mood made an immediate turn around as Priam copped a feel though, egged on by his friend's offer to work out with him. Oscar's eyes turned to daggers as he looked Priam's way, his arms twitching as he fruitlessly tried to smack him on the head. 

"I don't need to work out! But yeah sure whatever." Oscar huffed as he took in the hug for a few moments more before wiggling free. "Alright guys, let's finish this shift so we can get back to our plots--I mean lives." Oscar Stepped out of the fridge, only to find Poyo has completely drenched several parts of the counter in acid. He slumped, "How many hours do we have left?"

, ,
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,349 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:16:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"owie." oscar hitting him was deserving of an owie. "i'll work out shirtless just for you too and you do this?"

he's not going to rescind the offer though.

priam looks at the clock given oscar's question, breaking away from the group hug. he squints as he tries to read the clock. "i think one, or two... i forgot." he just accepted the job because of his friends so he doesn't know the specifics.

still, with oscar all fixed up, he turns to zac. "oh, i like that! i did that once with oscar and we got lost!"

searching for artifacts to sell for big money was always a good thing for priam, and he always clears his schedule for such. he's not good at it though, but that doesn't stop him.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:26:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"You can come too mate!" Zac said, happy that he had a way back into Priam's friendship after their bungled date. As much as he had been in the right he still couldn't stand being disliked. "We can all go!" Zac suggested, not wanting to let go of the trio. This hug wasn't over yet. "A big ruin hunting adventure. You in, Ki?"

Meanwhile, a feral Skwovet had gotten into the trailer and was scooping some discarded berries into its mouth as if Winter was just around the corner. "Hey! Someone grab that little bugger before he gets away with half our desert prep!"

Skwovet used Stuff Cheeks

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,349 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:29:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i got it!"

priam throws a pokeball that releases a pikachu in a cosplay. it's pokkenger-esque, but not quite the real thing.

the pikachu flies at the skwovet and bodies it with flying press. the villain has been stopped for the day, its evil plans thwarted by cosplay pikachu.

"hah! that's what you get for trying to steal half of our desert prep!" he shouts at the pokemon.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:33:10 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Zac pointed out their intruder, Oscar's pokemon immediately turned all at once. Their eyes gleamed with bloodlust, having been taught to fight--not to cook. As his legion of pokemon glared its way, the Skwovet would soon regret stepping foot into this kitchen. They plunged forward. 

Problem was, Priam's pikachu already solved the problem. They were forced to abruptly stop their charge, which their momentum would not allow. The party crashed forward, toppling through the door and scattering out of the kitchen. Freed from their forced labor, Oscar's team would run amok outside in search of entertainment.

Oscar blinked before turning to Priam, "What happened to the Blastoise from the pyramid by the way?"

, ,
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:41:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e couldn't help but laugh, letting himself be crushed/hugged by as long as he wanted.

"I want to be kidnapped and worshiped as a goddess in skimpy clothing if I come with you." And then Zac, , and could save him from being tossed in a volcano or something. Just like those cheesy old and probably racist cartoons.

Anyway, his pokemon were still trying to cook. I really should have written down what pokemon knows what when I listed out which ones I had, cause I forgot. His Popplio was Flip Turning, His Nidoking was Flattering, Zoroark was U-Turning, Furrent was Helping some Hands, and finally his Ribombee was Gathering Honey. Hell yeah we got this.

Chu-e used all moves not used.
Order eleven POG.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 7:48:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
So anyway, his pokemon were STILL cooking back there. Now it was like even MORE of his pokemon had come out to help cook... they needed to make a fancy soda and a special cake! Which was also fun, since he would need some of the pokemon which said items were based off of. Or at least their lines.

For the Brione Soda, he could do that one all on his own! Or at least, his pokemon could. His Primarina used a Bubblebeam to make it fizzy. His Popplio helped by blowing some Bubbles for the top. Then his Azumarill Bounced to get it all fizzy. And finally his Primarina used a Sing to make it extra happy! If that even worked.

For the cake, his Ribombee was using Pollen Puff to get the topping ready. His Hatterenne was sprinkling on some Magic Powder to give it some psychedelic effects. And best to move it around with a Psychic, since it was hot!

Too bad they didn't have anyone to Instruct them right now. They were kind of all over the place.

ORDER 12 POG
Chu-e used EVERY MOVE except Instruct lol