1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 7:57:48 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Thanks guys," Zac said, their dessert prep well and truly half saved by the vicious heroism of Oscar and Priam's Pokemon. "Ki you're mates look like they could use a bit of management. Hey! They're getting soda all over the floor!" Zac knew the dangers of a sticky floor. Thankfully, he had brought along his Oranguru, who was a master of management.

The dour monkey took one look at the disorganized kitchen and set to work, hooting and hitting the Pokemon with his leaf fan. In moments they were grouped into sections, the mise en was all in its rightful plus, and the kitchen was running like a well-oiled Klang. 

Oranguru used Instruct

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:21:55 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
oscar's question gets him excited.

"it's still in its pokeball!" priam can't mention the things he offered to to do to it since it's a naturally occurring mega. "it's super old so i thought it'd die of old age fast if i keep it out very long."

he turns to the soda, and stares.

"i-i'll go get a mop!" he offers before zac's oranguru does its thing. "oh. nevermind."

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 3:36:54 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Zac's Oranguru inspired Oscar a bit. His pokemon were out there causing chaos, and as hilarious as it was he couldn't possibly let it go on. Oscar marched out of the pop-up stand, snapping his fingers harshly.

His entire cabal appeared, standing or floating at attention. They knew better than to ignore one of his snaps. Oscar quick drew their pokeballs, withdrawing and snapping them back onto his belt in record time. With that settled, he stepped back inside and clapped his hands together.

"Alright what's next?"

, ,
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 3:58:24 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Let's see here," Zac said, grabbing the next ticket. They were almost at the end of their shift, and the orders were slowing down. Clipped to the ticket were four tickets inviting them to a meteor shower viewing at the Mossdeep Space Center. "Whoa! Looks like next up is a boys night out!" 

Zac's Alolan Exeggutor popped its head in the side window, both excited at the prospect of stargazing and wanting to help. Kyle O-opez put Sneg to work, and a barrage of nuts and seeds were collected for use in the Loco Moco. 

Exeggutor used Barrage

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:01:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Many of Chu-e's pokemon are called back, not wanting to be beaten by the monkey.

Yet a few persevere, and in this, the dawn of their final hour, the team of Chu-e, , , and ... it seemed as if they were all filled with a renewed vigor.

They had laughed. They had cried. Oscar had been born anew from an eggplant womb in a beautiful act of nature. This thread had it all.

And now it would have even MORE, as Chu-e called out his Gorebyss, his Mawile (#2, not his special one, just an EXTRA), Princess the Gardevoir, and finally Creams the Lopunny, the star herself.

Gorebyss flopped into the dirty dishwater and caused a Whirlpool, displeased.

The Mawile was Swallowing down anything she could get her hands on, which earned her a Dizzy Punch from Creams in warning.

At least Princess was getting some work done, her Trace meaning she was forging a masterpiece (the recipe).

Whirlpool used
Swallow Used
Dizzy Punch Used
Trace Used
ORDER 13
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:06:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"we like boys night! we like boys night!" priam chanted,

he ignores everything and starts to cheer, pumping his hand up in the air with every iteration of the words. they remain in the same joyous tone, never wavering in the amount of energy he outputs.

"we like boys night! we like boys night! we like boys night!"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:10:05 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"No way really!?

Oscar pushed forward to take a peek at those tickets, he hadn't had a night out in a long time and the very thought of it filled him with energy. "Fuck yeah that looks awesome! Let's hurry up this shift so I can go look for an outfit."

Oscar threw out two pokeballs. One was a drifblim, and the other was the legendary avatar of molten earth Heatran. Yeah, that heatran. Mother fucker took up so much space too, and his very presence brought the temperature up to smoldering levels. It was a terrible burden, but it would be required to speed things up. Heatran's Laval Plume activated drifblim's Flare Boost, which sped up the balloon so much that it became a blur as it began washing dishes like a madman.

, ,
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:20:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"okay! i'll clean up then. i'm used to a janitorial job anyways!"

both from a technical point of view and a mafia one. he doesn't have the right supplies to clean off stains and other dna, but he has enough to get dirt off of things.

"okay, boys. clean up!"

letting two pokemon out, their purify and neutralizing gas gets the mess from the kitchen off, or at the very least, the toxic ones.

"that should be enough, i think!"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:20:38 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
With everything hastily being finished, Oscar would wipe his hands together and withdraw Heatran before everything melted. He took out one last ball, standing by the door while releasing Mercy the blissey. 

"Fuck this place we're out boys!"

Oscar exited, while Mercy stood by ready to use her Healer abilities to ease everyone's fatigue. Upon passing her, she would provide a hefty smack on the bum to indicate a job well done.

, ,
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:22:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The end of the shift was fast approaching, and as they got to work on the last order, Zac realized something shocking: they weren't going to finish cleaning in time. Even with the boosted Drifblim on dish duty, there was still all of Oscar's eggplant afterbirth and the broken fridge to fix. "Don't worry, I'll sort out cleanup," Zac said, and his Porygon-Z used Trick Room to make the room look clean. This would have to be Closing Shift's problem.

Zac headed for the door, and accepted his hearty bum-slap from as reward for a job well done.

Porygon-Z used Trick Room

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Jellicle (CATS)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:23:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It's too bad they weren't closing shift so they couldn't see the hot man. But that was okay, because it was Boy's Night, and they were going to get the special plot device thing at the end of this! Hoo-rah!

So his Slowking, the Galarian flavor, came in and was just adding in some Curious Medicine to the last of the food being sent out. Probably not great, but the last few customers they were serving would have a fucking amazing night.

Of course, Sprinkles, the BEST and MOST POWERFUL Skitty on the whole forum, would try to steal the show. She clambered up on the counter and jangled her the cute bells of her collar, a Heal Bell to revitalize their spirits.

"I think we should probably run while we can. That guy out there is calling the police." It was probably his Slowking trying to drug everyone.

ORDER 14 POG POG POG