luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 19:41:33 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Goodness, she's precious!" Plum seems quite taken as well. An undulating tendril of dream mist floats away from Luka's Musharna and swirls around the Munna, almost as if in greeting. "I remember when Plum was just a Munna...she was my first Pokemon, actually! And if you care well for yours, I'm sure you'll never have unpleasant dreams again, monsieur."[break][break]
Bonbon eagerly takes Creams' paw- together, they almost look like mother and child. Luka giggles and lets them take the lead, while she keeps her eyes peeled for some of the Skitty her companion is looking for.[break][break]
She doesn't find any. Instead, she glimpses a little rock type floating along the treeline. It's cute- with almost rabbit-like features. She sends Plum after it, and after a Psychic and another Hypnosis, the gemstone Pokemon is captured.

[break][break]
Catching Carbink!

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 18:05:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A bear watches from the sidelines as the two trainers and their pokemon pass. They would never know how close they came to the Ursaring, but that was okay. Bears were scary.

"Plum. That is such an adorable name!" His own Munna is still in his arms, peaceful as she's carried. "I need to think of a name for this little one. Do they really help with nightmares, though?" His own service pokemon did help him a lot with the ones he had, but they were also PTSD related, so maybe it wouldn't be the same.

"A Carbink! I love those little guys. They're really rare but super cute."

PASSING
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 4:58:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FEAROW APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IMPIDIMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 21:16:41 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Mm! I think so...when Plum's around, I never have bad dreams. But, um, I'd try not to feed her too many nightmares," Luka says with a soft laugh. "I mean, I don't know much about it, but I feel like that could cause indigestion." She glances up at Plum, but the psychic tapir only releases more dream mist in lieu of an answer.[break][break]

Luka shrugs and taps a pastel pink fingernail against the love ball she'd just used."Are they really? Then I'll be sure to treat them with care," she promises. "Ah- n-not like I wasn't planning to already! But- um, you know what I mean."[break][break]

Ahead of them, Creams and Bonbon still skip about, hand in hand. The two rabbits make perfect prey for a hovering Fearow- pleasant conversation is quickly interrupted as the giant bird dive-bombs the pair, clearly aiming for the smaller. But Plum's quick intervention saves them- with another Hypnosis the bird falls asleep in midair and begins to spiral down to earth, saved from crashing into the ground by Luka's well-timed Pokeball.

[break][break]
Catching Fearow!

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 15:32:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e nodded and took note of that. He had had some plans for his Munna that revolved more around dream experimentation, but whatever. It would be fine. People always expected Rocket to beat their pokemon or something but Chu-e treated his quite well. Better than he did some people, even.

"My, uh... ex-husband," Way to make it awkward in a moment. Chu-e coughed into his hand. "Yeah, he was from Kalos, and told me this story about how they stay super far underground, usually? They don't come up often, so this was really lucky!" Quick, move past it!

Creams might have noticed and tried to help with the Fearow herself, but about that time an Impadimp had run out into the path, holding it's knee and looking hurt... only, it was pretending. Maybe it and the Fearow had been in league? Either way, Creams saw right through it and let Bon Bon's paw go long enough to walk over and grab the Impadimp by the scruff. Much like a disappointed mom, she shook her head at it. Yet, when the Fearow almost crashed down, she yelped and flung it backwards by accident.

The Impadimp landed in Chu-e's arms, who quickly used a ball on the little creature while it was still stunned.

CATCHING IMPADIMP
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 3:22:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOCTOWL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLORGES APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 15:41:44 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Oh, is that so? That's really interesting!" Luka has enough tact not to mention anything about the ex-husband and simply lets that statement blow into the wind, gone and forgotten. No need to make her companion feel awkward![break][break]

Besides, all that is forgotten in the commotion that follows. Once the two Pokémon are captured Luka breathes out a sigh of relief, while her Buneary seems absolutely enthralled by seeing Creams in action again.[break][break]

So cool! The smaller rabbit has stars in her eyes along with a fiery determination. She wants to be just as impressive![break][break]

Opportunity presents itself soon enough. A Florges appears, having sensed that the forest's flowers have been disturbed. Bonbon races off to intercept her first, leaping into the air with an impressive Bounce. She soars up, up, up and then comes crashing down, moving so quickly that she's nothing but a pink blur.[break][break]

The Florges steps aside, and Bonbon misses. But the shockwave created by her impact is enough to send the fairy type reeling anyways, and Luka quickly throws a ball at her so that her Buneary's efforts don't go to waste.

[break][break]

Catching Florges!

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 4:47:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]LUKA CAUGHT THE FLORGES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 + 20 PD!