[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The hot spring was nestled deep within Mt. Chimney and, thankfully, retained many of its natural formations despite being monetized for profit. Aside from electric torches lighting the pathways, a reception area, and outcrops of bamboo being used as walls of sorts, there was very little else to signify a human presence. And the cave system was filled with many different hot spring chambers.[break][break]

Donning little more than a towel after leaving the reception area, Remiel had thought he'd walked far enough to find his own private spring. Much to his surprise, however, he found instead, spotting her face briefly through that bamboo that separated one pool from another. "Miss Desmarais... I haven't seen you for some time now." He remarks, somewhat awkwardly, before he steps off into the pool opposite hers.[break][break]

Yes, perhaps he was being stubborn. He'd walked a long way to reach this spring, however. And the bamboo barrier seemed sufficient enough to mask their bodies anyway. So, tentatively, he removes his towel and enter the water slowly thereafter. Eventually, one of them would leave first...[break][break]

sXZodpAg
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 961/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 13:50:25 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Bath houses are rare in Kalos, or at least in the parts of the region that Selena has already visited. And while people assume that Kalosians rarely take a bath, she is one of those people to argue against people's prejudice by telling them that she even loves bath houses. These, however, are some things she only began to appreciate after visiting saunas in Kanto and Johto.

And as such, meeting other people in this kind of place, especially with the opposite sex, is not entirely flustering at all. But what is, however...

“Mr. Calcifet.”

There is a brief pause, trying to establish a sense of familiarity to some acquaintance she has met for only a few times. There is even greater surprise when he easily identifies her despite the change of hair color.

“It's good to see you here. What a way to make a reintroduction.”

Although the last sentence, she utters with a hushed tone—so quiet that the noise evaporates with the steam that surrounds the place. Selena, too, drops her towel and plunges into the hot bath, letting the scalding water consume her porcelain skin.

y4M3iNqs

SAUNA: VAPOURS (928/1000)
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 5:19:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel suppresses a chuckle, blowing air out of his nostrils instead. "It's not the first time I've run into a journalist in such a state..." He discloses, gently wading through the water on his side of the pool. "That is, if you consider those who work in the tabloid industry to exemplify what it means to be a true 'journalist' at all."[break][break]

Pooling water with both his hands, the royal lifts it up and gently lets it pour over his hair and head, spreading the wetness across and cleansing his face. His cheeks blush red as he does so, and he gives out a little gasp as the heat stings him there, too. [break][break]

cRz1dWBh
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 874/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:05:50 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
“And what's wrong with that? I think what makes a great journalist is the ability to make the most out of any situation possible.”

Sure, there are etiquettes and rules and formalities. Following these does not make a good reporter especially when most of the people under their scrutinity can always bend society's edicts in their favor. At least, that's the precis of her experiences her in Hoenn.

“But don't worry, I'm not going to ambush you here all naked with my tabloid questions.”

She lets out a chuckle, smiling as she combs through her ivory hair with her wet fingers.

dA0pvEtr

SAUNA: VAPOURS (911/1000)
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 4:05:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel smiles, splashing some of the water onto his neck and torso. "I'd agree with you, if cameras were allowed in such places as these. But don't worry, Miss Desmarais: I certainly have more faith in your work ethic than that." Far be it for him to preach about morals and ethics himself, he thought. But previous experiences had soured his view on tabloids for sure, and he imagined it was easy to defend their intrusiveness when one had never been the target of their exposés.[break][break]

"You disappeared after the press conference," He suddenly says, steering their conversation elsewhere. "The absence of your presence in Hoenn was noted... where did you go?"[break][break]

3TqwHxUW
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 794/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 8:04:33 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
“And here I thought you don't like bath house interviews?”

The laughter is much louder, her chuckle drowning the sound of water consuming her body little by little. And with Remiel's question, it seems like the Kalosian does not want to get back up. But she does, anyway.

“There were unattended businesses in Kalos I need take care off.”

The answer is brief but pretty elaborate. She hopes it suffices the Galarian's curiosity.

“I'm glad Hoenn has missed me. But I also heard a lot of things happened when I wasn't around.”

Her voice hints of the happenings particularly in Sootopolis, where the events in the League press conference has finally unraveled in the public eye.

T4nqTZ_X

SAUNA: VAPOURS (842/1000)
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 21:30:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His eyes shift to the thick wall of bamboo separating his spring from hers, seeing glimpses of skin and long white hair but little more as she responds to him. "Why interview when we may have a pleasant conversation instead?" He retorts with a smile, running a hand through his damp black hair.[break][break]

The very little information she offers in regards to her disappearance is unsatisfactory, especially for a man with a vested interest. Regardless, he was confident the particular details could be coaxed out of her... or that, simply, they would be revealed on their own before long. A character like certainly had a funny way of finding herself in the spotlight from time-to-time.[break][break]

"Hm... I'm sure you've heard about Groudon then," The royal says, gently wading deeper into the water. "Or perhaps the events at Sootopolis caught your interest more."[break][break]

u4rFK_pC
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 755/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 22:23:16 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
A journalist as a news subject and not just a name on the byline sounds like a huge oxymoron even for Selena, but she already has learned how to dismiss such accusations as something helpless with her character.

Knowing Remiel would not be privy about details, Selena is ready to dive in. If only Lares is here and allowed in the pool premises, she could have recorded the entire conversation. Instead, she puts on a serious face and takes a mental note of everything that has been said and is about to come out of his mouth.

“Groudon is indeed an interesting subject. Is it true that Cooper has perished?”

Afraid to linger on the subject and miss on the opportunity to open it again, she immediately goes back to the other.

“But you know me, Sootopolis excites me more than anything about legendaries.”

1APQWoJ3

SAUNA: VAPOURS (795/1000)
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
vapours [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:21:59 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel had pondered about the actual death of himself. He hadn't seen the body, of course. But he'd read a lot of interesting, and compelling, reports. "The general consensus is yes. She is no more. If she were Galarian, I would have been privy to more information regarding the circumstances and validity of such a statement. But alas, she was not."[break][break]

He smiles at her next response. "It's clear you've always been much more of a people-person than I, Miss Desmarais. I wonder what you could have accomplished in my position, with my background..." Princess Desmarais had a nice ring to it anyway, didn't it? Remiel had been groomed from a young age to coax information out of people, to form good bonds and, as a result, good deals.[break][break]

And, yes, those skills had certainly served him well. But dealing with most people still felt like an incredible chore.[break][break]

sMX0JCtx
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 709/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights