awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 2:38:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel laughs. "That's true. Though it's certainly not the kind of attention I ask for. I want to be respected for all my hard-earned merits and achievements, just like everybody else." It was why he'd moved to Hoenn in the first place. Though his dream of becoming a respected archaeologist had been cut short when his mother had blackmailed him into becoming an ambassador.

"I have some friends," He answers, a little amused by Mars' show of empathy. "Just not in the same way most people have them. Unfortunately, my job dictates that I spend much more time with acquaintances or business contacts... how about you?" He asks.

n0Qfl7ew

🎶 ancient roman bath ambience
🔥 heat points: 238/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 4:31:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Is that so? I can understand that, actually. It sucks when people only see you as what your birthright dictates.”
[break][break]
They’re in similar positions in that sense, aren’t they? For while the public may never know the bank is owned by Sinnoh’s crime syndicate, this is very much the reason Mars was appointed as its CEO – just like how he can only assume Remiel was made Galarian ambassador because he’s a prince from the region. Yet, Mars himself has been making his own successful investments ever since he first entered business school, and in the same sense, apparently Remiel has his own achievements too.
[break][break]
Whatever those achievements may be might just be something to learn in the future.
[break][break]
”Ha. My situation is somewhat similar, I’d say… But I guess the difference is I do make sure to have time to spend with those whose company I enjoy. Life gets pretty boring otherwise.” He smirks when looking at his companion, for as unexpected as it may be, so far Remiel actually fits in that category.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
ekxdI0kK
[break][break]
88/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #43A78C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #43A78C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #43A78C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 15:08:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Understanding what he knew about Mars' history so far, Remiel also sensed a degree of familiarity in them both to that regard. It was something they shared apart from the other admins, and any of the underbosses, too, really.

"'Pleasure-seeker' fits your description pretty well, I'd say," Remiel nods. Though even he realized that was the pot calling the kettle black. "You seeing anyone special these days?"

|PHRlPXb

🔥 heat points: 196/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 16:47:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Is it getting hot in here or is that just him?
[break][break]
’Pleasure-seeker.’ Is that what I come across as?”
[break][break]
There’s a laugh, but it’s not like he can deny it, can he? After all, Remiel is not wrong: it was a long time ago that Mars decided he would find joy in life despite how terrible things got (and with his life being what it is, things could sure get pretty damn terrible). Back then it had been his own way of fighting back, of rebelling against his fate, but these days… These days it might all just be for pleasure’s sake.
[break][break]
”Hmm… Depends on what you mean by special.”
[break][break]
There will always be people, but who could ever be special enough to get him to do things like wearing the ring that now hangs from his neck as if a pendant? It's no more than a remnant now; a memory of a promise once made to the most special person he ever met…

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
2mzwz2el
[break][break]
11/1000

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 21:15:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Yes," Remiel answers plainly, noting an excessive amount of sweating on Mars' part and smiling; amused. "And you look a little flushed for the comment, my friend. Don't be embarrassed by it."

Perhaps it is for that very reason that Remiel doesn't pry any further about Mars' personal life. There was a sadness in his eyes he was all too familiar with as of late. One that was slowly helping the prince heal from. He only hoped Mars would come find somehow like her for himself. It was rough otherwise...

tyx3xkpW

🔥 heat points: 130/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 0:43:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Embarrassed? Me? I think most people who know me would laugh if they heard that.” And he chuckles too, for in the past it has been more than once that people have claimed that he may just be incapable of things like shame. Mars would agree with it, of course, but then again, that’s just his hubris talking.
[break][break]
”It’s this damn heat, I think I may get out of here and go grab some water soon.”
[break][break]
There’s also no shame in admitting that, but Remiel’s question still lingers in his mind.
[break][break]
Someone special…
[break][break]
Words like those always bring back memories of her, of them, of all the loss that caused him to come here to Hoenn.
[break][break]
She would have liked this place.
[break][break]
"Yeah, I'm done with this heat." The banker declares with a laugh when standing up, but is it really the heat that's affecting him?

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
LD82nF71
[break][break]
7/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2022 23:10:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel might have expected him to blame the heat. And yes, of course the heat had something to do with the redness on his face anyway. Though the prince found himself hoping he could get a slight rise out of the man anyway. All in good jest, of course.

"I might linger a little while longer..." Remiel responds, leaning back in his seat with his arms propped behind him. "Nice chat, however."

tcfcF9Ca

♔ GET OUTTA HERE! GO!! END IT!! >:1
🔥 heat points: 110/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2022 23:31:55 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Is it his Sinnoh constitution failing him? Maybe so, for while Sinnoh may have beautiful shores, it’s not the warmest of regions. Mars was born during summer and adores the season the most, but he sure prefers his heat coming from the sun and not like this…
[break][break]
Then again, most of that could be called excuses.
[break][break]
It’s not so bad, is it? Especially not when in good company.
[break][break]
”It was. We should do this again sometime.” It’s with a slight smirk and a slight wave that he says his goodbyes, sparing the prince one last look before walking to the door. ”Don’t end up a raisin, it’s not a very attractive look.”
[break][break]
All in good jest, of course.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | I almost thought the rolls wouldn't set us free...
[break][break]
qUM12|80
[break][break]
0/1000

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
termale [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 7:02:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]YOU BEAT THE HEAT!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
REMIEL WINS:[break]
[break][break]

MARS WINS:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: