saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 12:48:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]is this their first official getaway together? actually, this is matias' first actual getaway of any kind, and he's thankful to be joined by eva, because there's no one else he'd rather be with.

"how do you uh..."

he turns to her in the changing room, lost.

"...do this? like, do i take off my clothes?"

[attr="class","noodles"]aFDSMGn9

935/1000

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 16:13:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

In a way she feels a little bad for being here. Relaxing when there’ so much work to do? It makes her feel a little anxious. That, and she also doesn’t quite know what she’s doing. This is her first time at a spa or sauna thing like this. Mandatory self-care. At least she gets to spend it with Matias.

“Um . . . I’m not sure,” she admits, holding up the small kimono-style robe they provided her, “I think so,” she glanced back at him, looking equally as lost.

xoxp_IeL
1000-79= 921

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 18:15:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]talk about flashy.

"not sure what these are for as we're just going to get in the water but alright."

with a shrug of his shoulder, he quickly slips out of his clothes, grabs the kimono-style robe, and walks over to the door. he doesn't even bother putting it on.

"ready, love?"

[attr="class","noodles"]0htUpbcv

893/1000

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 18:41:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Huh, good point,” she muses, setting the robe down to undress herself an tuck her clothes away neatly in the changing room. In contrast, she slips the robe one. Not sure why, it won’t be on long. It is soft, and feels soothing against her skin, “It is kinda nice though,” she smiles, moving towards Matias.

“Ready,” she confirms, reaching to take his hand. She expects him to tug her along and lead the way.

FQKvV2Qr
921-72= 849

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 19:15:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]fingers easily intertwine as her hand finds his. he smiles, giving her hand a gentle squeeze before pulling the door open to reveal a private hot springs just for them. it looks peaceful, tranquil, as if nothing could ever disturb the calm atmosphere that quickly surrounds them.

he takes a step forward, tugging her along with him.

"this is..."

a quick look around.

"...really nice."

[attr="class","noodles"]6UKpo62G

887/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 19:22:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Private. Secluded. Not a soul in sight besides the man the loves. Everything from the soft lighting to the pleasant aroma exudes peace and tranquility. For a moment, it’s a bit overwhelming. So much so it gives her pause as they step closer. Peace, a foreign concept. It’s the gentle tug that brings her back

“Yes, it really is,” the atmosphere does its job, and she begins to relax into it, the tension leaving her shoulders, “I guess this was useless, huh?” a hand tugs at the sash of her robe and she lets it fall onto the rocky terrain.

axrUz4sW
849-71= 778

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 8:46:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]how private is private?

his robe's dropped to the ground, perhaps never to be used as he reaches a hand towards her, brushing against her bare waist to lead her into the water.

but his foot pulls away the moment it touches the surface. with a chuckle, he says:

"fuck, that's hot. how do people do this?"

[attr="class","noodles"]_bcTFElE

822/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 9:32:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Any small touch makes her smile. Even just a brush of the hand to lead her towards the pool of steaming water. She laughs with him, peering cautiously at the hot spring, “I think you just gotta . . . relax into it, right?” of course, she hasn’t tried it yet.

Eva steps a foot into the water. Her cool toes immediately burn, tingling unpleasantly but she refrains from withdrawing. The next feels the same. Matias might catch a hint of discomfort as it flashes across her face but ultimately, she sinks deeper, reaching behind her to encourage him to follow.

aYPsX6eP
778-48= 730

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 14:04:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it's not as easy as it should be for matias to relax into it. he's tense at first, resisting the heat the water brings, but after seeing eva so calmly sink deeper, he gives into the discomfort.

and after a few moments, it actually gets better.

he sinks deeper as well, water quickly coming up to his waist.

"oh it's actually kinda...nice? soothing?"

[attr="class","noodles"]m3Wj|vsr

734/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 16:45:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

At first, it’s uncomfortable. The heat is a lot and it’s hard to escape it with the rising steam that fills her lung with each breath. Eventually, her body settles into it and the release of tension has her almost sighing as she moves deeper, sinking up to her chin in the bath.

She pauses, leaning back to wet her hair, bubbles molding to the shape of her bare chest before it disappears back beneath the surface, “It is nice,” she agrees, wading back towards him and to the edge of the pool to find a ledge beneath the surface to sit on.

2G22Y1g6
730-4= 726

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 17:23:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]following her lead, he sinks further into the water, submerging under for moments before coming back up. he runs his hand through his hair, wiping it back and away from his face.

and then, with a chuckle, he sits next to her, leaning back to enjoy the comfort the heat brings him. it reminds him of fighting with ash in his DROUGHT.

his hand finds her thigh under the water.

"this was a good idea. we should do this more."

[attr="class","noodles"]lT8vy0bF

689/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 18:05:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Naturally, she moves even closer, shifting slightly to subtly turn towards him as he leans back beside her. His touch finds her thigh, and beneath the surface her hand finds his. Fingertips gently trace the length of his forearm, an absentminded caress as she settles into the comfort of the heat, “Do you think we really have time to do this more?” it may sound sarcastic, but she’s genuinely curious. More self-care, more time together, less stress. Sounds nice.

2nGKBF59
726-29= 697

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 19:38:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]similarly, his fingertips trace up and down her thigh, returning the absentminded caress as he leans against her.

he takes a moment to ponder over her question because as much as it does sound nice, the nature of their jobs makes it all the more difficult to even get a free weekend together.

"i'm sure we could make time."

his hand squeezes her, reassuring.

"i just want to spend more time with you."

[attr="class","noodles"]zrk_xjfO

609/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 20:05:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It would difficult indeed, especially with everything going on right now: Rocket occupying Sootopolis, a sudden increase in legendary activity, primal energy surging all over Hoenn . . . it’s almost too much for their small League to tackle without letting other projects suffer.

Eva takes a deep breath, sighing as she settles her chin against his broad shoulder, “We should,” she decides. They could try to line up more field work together, but that’s still work and probably not what they have in mind, “I’d like to spend more time with you too,” she smiles, kissing his shoulder for emphasis.

WVdiwU9w
697-36= 661

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 9:33:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"but i get it. work's busy and all."

this is really the only time they've had to spend together in a while, at least time that's not marred by constant distractions and worries. here, in the quiet confines of the room, he can focus solely on her.

and yet, he can't seem to shake how this feels a little wrong. should they be enjoying time off when people are suffering? when there's work to do?

"we should go on a proper holiday. out of hoenn."

[attr="class","noodles"]o00F38uY

591/1000