awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
light reunion [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 17:59:08 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
The Kalosian is on her way out when she notices a familiar figure in the sauna lobby. She flashes a wide grin, but eventually realizes maybe it is difficult for the person to fully recognize her with her new hair. Plus, Maverick has not really seen her bare with nothing but towels hugging her figure.

But she tries her luck.

“Need some company?”

y3lZrusK

SAUNA: LIGHT REUNION (982/1000)
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
light reunion [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 20:54:19 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

He was told to relax more, to unwind, and to relieve some of the stress and tension that has began to make it unable to sleep comfortable at night. With the hot topic of the season being some kind of glamorous sauna in Lavaridge Town that people from around the world are flocking too, the scarred man decided to give it a shot. He wasn’t normally the type to do this kind of… pampering. But hey, only live once right?

“I- I think I’m ready.” His cheeks turned a bright shade of red, hand rose to scratch the back of his neck feeling embarrassed. The other hand was in a tight fist, firmly holding the white soft towel that covered most of his lower portions. The man felt strange being practical naked in front of complete strangers, not seeing how this would help anyone. Not to mention, his burn scars across his chest being so visible. He turned to the receptionist, unsure of what to do next. “Where do I-“

The man turned to the sound of a familiar voice, brows rose in surprise. “Selena?” He hadn’t heard from her in a very long time, assuming that she was either too busy or has moved to a different region. “Is that you?” If his cheeks could be even more red, they would be now. His gaze flickered over her, noticing something different. But yet, still seemed very familiar. “You look-“ different was what came to mind, but quickly changed it to “good.” Free hand moved to cover his mouth in a fake cough, feeling uncomfortable already. “Uhhh- Yeah. Sure. I honestly don’t know where to go. I have never done this before.”

bLEXa1lO
1000 / 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge town doing sauna stamina. let it begin. xD

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
light reunion [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 21:55:09 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena giggles. It's not enough to take Maverick by surprise with just her new look but she does so while they are both seemingly naked except for the towels that embrace their figures. However, there is a mutual understanding for the shyness, or perhaps discomfort, that he is feeling and she understands when it comes to both of them she is always the one to drive the conversations and the things they do to move forward.

“Oh, a sauna virgin?”

Her giggle then turns to a genuine smile. The lady checks his tab, pulls him, and leads him towards his room.

“I can just tell the counter guy I'm switching places, it's fine.” She pauses for a little while, waiting for some reaction or response. “So, shall we go?”

kzcv6trY

SAUNA: LIGHT REUNION (898/1000)
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
light reunion [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 14:47:22 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

So many questions he wanted to ask her zipped through his mind all at the same time. He hasn’t heard or seen her in so long. What happened? Why did she vanish? Was she purposely ignoring her? Did he scare her away? Was there someone else in the picture? Is she in some kind of deep trouble? Did she go on vacation? Etc. Etc. Of course, none of these many inquiry the man wanted answers too came out. In fact, his facial features remained in the slightly confused yet content matter.

And when she mentioned being a sauna virgin, his face only got redder. If, the was even possible. He let out an uncomfortable chuckle, letting the woman pull him along without any resistance to her demand. He wasn’t even in the sauna yet and he already felt hot and sweaty. Great. “Yeah,” he manages to get out after a hard swallow, an amiable grin on his face, “Sure. Let’s go.” Yet again, so many thing raced through his mind yet his mouth remained silent. Maverick was thankful that Selena knew his silence was just who was was. Though maybe, he would ask a few once in their hot room.

5cvu9TtK
955 / 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge town doing sauna stamina. -rolls-

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
light reunion [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 19:50:54 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
The room is only a few seconds walk but the stroll seems like a lifetime with 's usual silence. There are a lot of things that they could have been talking about now but it feels like the silence is more comfortable than an actual confrontation. A lot of things happened, afterall, and there is an elephant in the room that is waiting to be addressed.

“So, I heard you're not a gym leader anymore? What happened?”

jTqohwBM

SAUNA: LIGHT REUNION (853/1000)
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
light reunion [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:31:55 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The silence between them was strange, but oddly welcoming. And despite the unexpected first inquiry, it felt more natural then he would have ever thought. One brow rose, a hint of a smirk tugged the edge of his lip looking awfully smug. Has she been keeping tabs on him? “And who told you that?” He teased, following her to the sauna without hesitation, “I could ask you the same question.” She too, as least as far as he knew, stepped down from the ranks of gym leader.

The man paused for a moment as if he was waiting for her retort but only chuckled, responding before she could offer one. “I have my eyes on a bigger prize.” Playfully, he eyed her. Only to roll his eyes jokingly and look forward, feeling comfortable already despite the time away from each other. “I wanted more than a gym leader title.” It wasn’t fame, he cared less about that. Maverick wanted to be something bigger. At first, his target was an Elite Four. But now, not even the thought of being Champion seemed satisfying enough. “The problem is, I don’t know what it is that I seek.”

The trainer wasn’t the type to tell just anyone this. So the fact that he admitted this to her, meant he was closer to her more than he would care to admit. Which was strange because honestly, he hardly knew her.

WI4Ll1Eh
896 / 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge town doing sauna stamina. -rolls-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light reunion [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 5:16:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SAUNA INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
MAVERICK WINS:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: