1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 14:09:32 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
It was actually a pleasant day for once, regardless of it being a summer's day. Summer was surprised to find the breeze feeling cool instead of blowing hot air back into her face. She took in a breath through her nose and sighed happily, a small smile on her face as she stretched out her arms.

She could get used to this.

She took note of the damp ground. Ah, the rain must have cooled off the heat. Summer decided she'd go to the garden in Littleroot and see what she could find. The berries would probably be perfect, and she couldn't ask for better weather.

Allowing Loki, her precious Nickit, to join her, Summer made her way to the gardens, her dress flowing with the breeze. "Remember, Loki. Don't eat random berries. They aren't for you. I'll give you some of the ones I pick," she told her, making sure that her point got across before entering to garden.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 7:02:07 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The hot summer relented. The two were given a gentle breeze throughout the day, and the sun gazed. The sun didn't glare at them like it did on the beach months ago. The outside felt like any reasonably air conditioned building, with less sterile air.

Casey wore a grey hoodie and track-pants, alongside red sneakers to match his shirt. He was tall and kind of thin looking, and smiled a little when the slightly damp earth had a little give under his feet. When the ground didn't turn to dust and scatter, or have brittle grass feebly stabbing people's feet after weeks of dehydration.

A little lizard sprung out of a pokeball. He walked with it into the garden proper, and smiled as Summer had to tide over her fox with the vague promise of treats. His lizard seemed antsy but not hungry. Casey smirked, and pointed to a fruit-bearing tree. It seemed to wait for him to say "go", for it to go make its own enrichment like any good housecat.

Casey saw fit to address Summer. "He's so disciplined. This one's just waiting for me to let him climb all over the place."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 0:41:30 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
To her relief (and surprise), Loki seemed to listen to her. Summer's Nickit instead took pleasure in bouncing around and in between the trees, looking at the berries and all the goodies on them. This included any insects or creatures hiding out.

To keep her near, Summer gave her a berry she had picked, watching her with a fond look as she ate it excitedly.

"You really are silly." She went back to her spot, crouched down and plucking berries from a bush into her basket. Only the best would be selected, though.

She was so occupied in her thoughts, humming to herself, that she didn't realize there was someone else at the fence until he spoke. She jumped, her hand flying to her chest to calm her heart. After a small sigh, Summer looked back.

"She's well trained. I make sure she doesn't cause too much trouble," she replied, chattier than she typically was with strangers. "Are you here to pick berries as well?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 19:11:24 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The fox sprang into action, but was kept close by the promise of a treat every so often. Casey followed suit, leaning in and scooping up a basket by the gate. He walked closer to the patch that the fox was turned loose in, and smiled at his Treecko. The little lizard scaled a tree, just clumsily enough for Casey to catch falling berries.

Though he was tall, he had an odd grace. Like any seasoned athlete, his feet seemed to glide across the ground. Casey twisted berries off their branches, careful not to damage the fruit-bearing plants. Catching his lizard going nuts, getting really into it like a dog turned loose on a farm, he threw a berry to it.

Casey drew closer to Summer, and again reached into a nearby tree. He twisted something off the branch, and offered it to her in an open palm. Just being here to pick fruit was part of it, yes.

Casey saw fit to address Summer. "I’m here to decompress; This is more productive than just skipping rocks across a lake. How long have you had your Nickit?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:14:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer watched him approach, shifting a bit to allow him to join her. It was rare that she was so willing to let a stranger join in on something, anything. But perhaps doing a mundane task had tamed her a bit. She went back to picking her berries, letting her basket fill.

Until her companion offered her a berry.

She looked at it in his palm before looking back at his face, blinking a couple of times innocently as she took it. Was she blushing? "Thank you," she said softly, adding it to her basket.

A small laugh left Summer's lips. "I guess you're right." She leaned back on her feet, allowing herself to look at him better than being slouched over. "A few months, maybe. She's a darling," she said, looking over at Loki.

The Nickit seemed to have caught site of his Treecko, wagging her tail behind her.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:25:31 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The Nickit's little invitation wouldn't go unnoticed. Treecko started to scale the tree it was on, then start chasing it.

The breeze kind of ran through his hair like a set of fingers. There was a tendency for people's teams to reflect something about them. Casey was no different, with his recently acquired Treecko. A little lizard that ran around any place it was dropped off. It was as restless as any dog.

Casey held out his basket an arm's length away from him, catching any berries dislodged by Treecko scaling the tree, jumping all over it. He then reached into it, twisting a few more off.

Casey smiled for a second, watching the two play. "...She's adorable. You must've taken very good care of her, to have fostered that kind of trust after a couple months."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:59:26 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Loki let herself be chased, a pleased sound coming out of her mouth as the Treecko chased her. Then, she skidded to a halt before crouching down, wagging her haunches and jumping toward it. Summer sighed. "Loki! Don't scare the poor thing!" she called out, looking distressed.

"I'm sorry if she scared your Treecko," she said, looking back at Casey. "Sometimes she doesn't realize that she can be threatening to some creatures."

She reached up, catching some of the scattering berries that were falling from the Treecko's movements.

Another embarrassed blush crossed Summer's cheeks. "I care about her a lot. She deserves the best." She paused. "How long have you had your Treecko?" she asked.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 9:15:23 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The Nickit's little pounce nearly landed, but rather than leap on it, Treecko sprung up. It was like a human grappler trying to stay ontop. It then scurried off, taking the lead in their little chasing game.

Casey is smiling, serenely. He seems to have forgotten all about his pet being a handful. "...My bad. I should do something about this."

Casey held up an odd thing. Called a Rawst berry, it looked like a strawberry in powder-blue. He bit into it, neatly separating the berry from its leaves with his teeth. He then glanced off to the side. Putting two and two together, he threw two upwards, to give Treecko and Nickit a break.

Casey looked down at her, and offered another berry to her in an open hand. "...About a week. Can you tell?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:05:14 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
As soon as the Treecko took off, Loki was after it, letting out her little fox-like squeal of excitement as she followed after the other pokemon. Summer put a hand on her forehead. I thought she would be able to behave herself. Was I wrong? she wondered, peering over Casey's shoulder to see what happened.

But, as if by magic, her companion was able to calm them both down with a berry. Of course, Loki was excited by anything she could eat, so she went after it instead.

"Thank you. I'm sorry," she apologized again, seeming flustered by her Nickit's behavior.

Summer looked at his palm, taking the berry again. "Really? I wouldn't have said a week..." she admitted. "Do you want any of these berries?" she offered.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 1:29:34 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey looked a little tired. Irritable too, but not because of anyone there. The two playing their game in the tree seemed to bother Summer to no end, so he had to stop it. Putting Treecko all the way into a pokeball would leave a bad impression too, not unlike taking your ball and going home. He whistled, and Treecko leapt into his arms.

Setting the basket down, he saw her hand reach out to him in the corner of his eye. He turned to face her, and he tried to look somewhat apologetic. "...I'm sorry about that. I think if I hold him, Nickit won't be so riled up."

Accepting her gift, he looked it over. What would that Aunt Madeleine think? It's all sugar and plant fibers. It'd somehow counteract his years of bulk cooking and freezing large quantities of meat and vegetables. He had to look grateful, and bit it clean in half, and giving the rest to his Treecko.

He tilted his head at her, and smiled. Though he more or less just rushed in and caused a problem for her, she felt for him. He had to atleast act like he was going to make it up to her in some way. "It means a lot that you'd offer any to me. Thanks. ...I'm Casey, by the way. Feel free to call if you think you need help, even if it's like... moving."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sickly sweet [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:43:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: