genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 1:04:28 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The raven haired woman entered the sauna, fresh fluffy white towel tight around her chest. “Hey hey!” A hand rose in a friendly wave, moving to an open spot in hot room. “Hope you don’t mind me joining you.” Plopping her butt down on the bench and crossing her legs, she offered a playful wink to the man. “So tell me, what is a man of your caliper doing here?”

lpHlCG4A
1000 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. here we go!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 13:34:25 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Small droplets of sweat glisten upon his skin, gaze as if made of amber falling on the woman from within the rising steam. It is with a polite and confident smile that her greeting is met, nodding towards her in acknowledgement. ”Hey. Not at all, things like these are always better in good company.”
[break][break][break]
Not always, but they certainly are today, for a conversation with a stranger is a welcomed distraction over the endless silence of an empty sauna. It makes it much easier not to get lost in thought. It makes it easier not to think about how much he wishes were here with him.
[break][break]
There is no surprise at the compliment, because leave it to Mars to easily agree with words like those.
[break][break]
”I find it rather relaxing, do you not? It also seems to be a great way to meet people as of late.”
[break][break]
He had heard there had been an influx of people visiting the spa lately, which was probably because of their new facilities – such as this sauna.
[break][break]
”Martín del Mar, by the way. It’s nice to meet you.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
3Q1m4x7C
[break][break]
993/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 14:40:39 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The woman held a warm grin on her face, head leaned back and eyes closed as she listened to his words. “Hmmmm,” the woman hummed to agree, shoulders rolled in a shrug, “It's very smoothing.” A paused, shifting her body weight to get more comfortable. “And I guess meeting new people is a plus too.”

Genesis never really thought about coming to the recently ‘new’ sauna ‘hot spot’ to met new people. She wasn’t against it. Honestly, she was just here dodging rockets hunt for grunts to do some odd jobs. And this was free, didn’t cost her a dime.

One eye peaked open, flickering to this Martín del Mar. Did he really have to give his full name? She never really understood giving a stranger their full name. Whatever. “Genesis” she replied in greetings, only to suddenly feeling the pressure to give her last name, “Fox.” Her one eyes closed one more, feeling the sweat start to form at the back of her neck. “Tell me Mister Del Mar, where are you from?” It was always good to know more about a familiar face.

YiZFV4JZ
996 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. -rolls-

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 2:17:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

It is a lifelong habit that comes from both a childhood in high society and years spent in the business world, names being of perhaps equal importance in both. A name can have meaning. A name can have power. A name can say a lot about a person to those who are well informed...
[break][break]
When hearing hers, his mind goes through that mental catalog of information in search of anything relevant that may be associated with these words, this too being a useful habit and nothing more – something done almost subconsciously so.
[break][break]
”You can just call me Mars.”
[break][break]
The smile remains, leaning back against the wooden wall. Calm, yet never one to lower his guard near a stranger.
[break][break]
”Kalos, actually, but I recently moved here from Sinnoh. How about you, Genesis?”
[break][break]
It’s not the entire truth, but it is what the world knows about charming philanthropist Martín del Mar. Martín Marzán though? Well, that’s a different story, and something that there’s no need to make mention of at a sauna.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
hJHQIJxt
[break][break]
903/1000

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 21:31:21 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Genesis wasn’t sure what it was about the sauna that was so relaxing. After all, its hot as hell in here. But somehow, it was nothing compared to being 100 degrees out side. This was a more comfortable hot. Not to mention, doing nothing.

A grin still present on her face as she listened to him speak before chiming in herself. “Kalos is nice. Sinnoh too.” The raven haired woman replied, head titled back to rest against the wall. Eyes closed. “I was born and raised in Unova. But, I like travel from place to place often.”

wjEusg2c
930 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. shitpost

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:15:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Are you really? I’ve been to Unova a few times myself. It’s nice, though pretty different from Hoenn, huh?” Lightly, he chuckles with these words.
[break][break]
Having been raised in a life of luxury and wealth, Mars himself is no stranger to travel. In his book, Unova is actually a nice place and one that can be full of charms, but it all depends on the particular place in the region. Of course, he also makes note of her mentioning her fondness for travel, but he won’t pry on that matter. Not yet, at least.
[break][break]
”How are you liking the region so far? Been here long?”
[break][break]
Two foreigners at a Lavaridge sauna. Add one more and it could be a joke waiting for its punchline.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
D8hDJxzc
[break][break]
859/1000

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 20:49:15 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Genesis didn’t pay to much mind to the man as he spoke of her home place. Something about looking pretty and stuff. She was born and raised there, she knew what it looked like. In fact, the raven haired woman hummed in response to his light hearted inquiry. A casual shrug of her shoulders was all she gave.

But when asked about her current stance, one eyes opened to gaze over this man. Part of her felt the need to lie, the other didn’t care. “It’s alright,” the woman answered back, eyes closed once more enjoying the sauna, “Can’t complain I guess.” She paused, letting the heat boil away her troubles. “Oh… yeah you asked how long.” Although her eyes remained close, her face twisted like she was deep in thought. “Two years I think.” A sigh escaped her, shrugging her shoulders once more. “Time flies.”

The same eye opened again, meeting his gaze. “How about yourself?”

WzQUh5Yk
853 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. shitpost

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 2:34:47 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’Can’t complain, I guess.’
[break][break]
A bit of a dismissive answer, but can Mars really blame her? A lot of people tend to not want to share that sort of information, even if she herself started the conversation.
[break][break]
He simply watches the steam rise between them.
[break][break]
Two years.
[break][break]
Where was he two years ago?
[break][break]
The memories that come are painful, but he doesn’t let this show.
[break][break]
”Hmm… Around the same? A year and a half or so.”
[break][break]
Two years soon. Two years since he left Sinnoh behind after losing her.
[break][break]
”Out of curiosity, may I ask what you do here in Hoenn, Genesis? As a profession.”
[break][break]
Simple questions.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
KJm6cMT4
[break][break]
792/1000

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 19:36:02 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

A brow raise at his next inquiry, her lips slip into a smirk. Why did it matter?

“Honestly,” she started, letting out a fake desperate sigh, “nothing. I do odd jobs for the league once and a while for money.” Her shoulders rise and fall in a shrug, mouth twisted as if she was chewing the inside of her other cheek. “Though I do hope to one day, be more than just- another person.” She was about to say grunt, but those terms shouldn’t be used. After all, most don’t even know she is a part of team rocket.

Her gaze shifted, watching the steam rise. “Why do you ask?” Her orbs moved to see his reaction in the corner of her eyes. “Do you have a suggestion? A job offer? What do you do?”

9dl2N82E
827 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. -wigglesbrows-

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 2:37:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Why is he asking?
[break][break]
To Mars, questions like those are just inevitable when meeting someone new. Who they are, what they do; these things determine a person’s worth, they determine if they have a value and a use. It’s what he’s accustomed to and has always known to do, for his interest in most people is about those things first and foremost.
[break][break]
Unless there’s something greater that makes them appealing as individuals…
[break][break]
Something that sometimes can be as simple as being a fun person to talk to.
[break][break]
”That’s a nice goal to have. Ambitious one too.” He smirks, for isn’t that what most people want? And yet it’s so rarely that someone sticks out amongst the crowd and becomes something more.
[break][break]
”Do I look like the sort of man who could offer you a job you’d be interested in?” He chuckles, although the question is one he’s curious about. ”I run Piazza Oro Grande Bank.
[break][break]
Among other things, but with their branches in every city and their ads everywhere, the name of the bank should make it recognizable enough. It’s his main job, after all. The one people know of.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
PQfPnw4G
[break][break]
698/1000

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 19:06:08 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Her shoulders rose and fell with his query, eyes rolled to look off in a different direction casually. “You never know.” A smirk tugged the edge of her lips, gaze returned to his when he mentioned his profession. “Oh-“ she started, leaning forward and wiggling her brows, “I see. You’re one of those good-with-numbers-smart-people.” It was a talent she didn’t have. Yeah, she could add and subtract but bank people tend to be really good with numbers.

A chuckle escaped her, feeling as though the sauna wasn’t hot enough to melt away her problems. And without asking, the woman reached to turn up the heat before sitting back down. “Yeah…” She paused, readjusting herself in her seat to get more comfortable as the heat came rolling in, “I guess I should probably consider a actual job.” Her face twisted into a scowl, not even liking the sound of if. “Sounds rather boring to be honest.”

gcKK6VXg
826 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. turn up the heat with a shitpost.

·
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 11:25:57 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Is he one of those good-with-numbers-smart-people?
[break][break]
Yes, but probably not in the way she’s imagining, which is why the comment makes him laugh – properly, this time. Kind of. I studied economics and work with numbers a lot, but I’m no accountant. Administrative duties are more of my thing.”
[break][break]
A.k.a bossing people around and being the one who calls the shots.
[break][break]
Then again, doesn’t Mars also involve himself in the stock market and things like those? That’s definitely a lot of numbers in his life, which a lot of people would also consider unnecessary or a waste of time…
[break][break]
”Boring… Hmm… I can understand that, yeah, although I’d also argue it depends on the kind of job you do, and the sort of things that bring you fulfillment.” He shrugs at this, a faint smirk tugging at his lips as he leans back against the wall once more.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
NZnDD2d5
[break][break]
615/1000

·
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 18:12:22 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

There was something about the words administrative duties that made the woman twitch. Her thoughts shifted to school, teachers and principles being a pain. Although she herself wasn’t really the leader type, Genesis didn’t really liked to be boss around either. The rocket grunt wasn’t necessary against authority, but the thought of being told what to do didn’t really tickle her fancy either. “Ohhh,” she added, letting the sudden heat rise in the room boil away her tension, “So you mister bossy boss.” Even as the words came out, she couldn’t help the stiff chuckle that escaped her.

And to the next comment, the raven haired woman hummed in agreement before adding in her two cents. “Yeah… I guess.” Her thoughts shifted to her life and the current direction it was heading. The answer didn’t please her. Maybe it was time to step out of the shadows and start making a name for herself. Whether it was as a trainer or a team rocket member, Genesis really does need to step up her game. An eye opened, looking to the man that was in the room with her. “So tell me, what are you plans after here? Do you have anything interesting going on?”

6GInbsx4
710 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. x.x

·
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 20:38:46 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Mister bossy boss, huh?”
[break][break]
There’s something kind of hilarious about that, his words being followed by a light chuckle as he considers his companion in this sauna.
[break][break]
”I guess you’re right, although I’ve never been called that before.” And he probably never will, not by his employees at least, because while Mars may be easy-going and charismatic, he’s much different when it comes to business… or to Team Rocket, for that matter.
[break][break]
Anything interesting… Hmm… Not particularly, I was just thinking of checking out what else the spa has to offer. How about you?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | You only need to roll once :o <333333
[break][break]
AQeJf_cZ
[break][break]
562/1000

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 15:13:18 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁LOOK OUT BELOW!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PRESENT DROPS FROM THE SKY and lands at your feet. It's not addressed to you, but why not open it anyway? receives the following from :[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: gift drop can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁LOOK OUT BELOW!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PRESENT DROPS FROM THE SKY and lands at your feet. It's not addressed to you, but why not open it anyway? receives the following from :[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: gift drop can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]