Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 1:01:11 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
The sun had disappeared behind the buildings. The blinds had remained annoyingly opened thanks to . Somehow it was always forgotten to request any of the nurses or doctors that called upon him to close them for him. And with his legs as they were, encased in plaster bandages, his left arm matching, it would be impossible for the boy to do close them himself.
[break][break]
A nightly romantic comedy played on the television. There were over two hundred channels to chose from, and yet nothing interesting on any of them. Huffing, the volume was lowered until the cliché dialogue and canned laughter died to only a murmur, a background noise that should usher Andy into his dreams.
[break][break]
Lying here was torture. There was too much to think about. There was too much to be done. Yet here was the Galarian imprisoned. Still, his eyelids lowered. The mysterious darkness of the unknown crept into the corners of his perception. Until the sound of growing footsteps on the sterile tile of the hallway outside stirred him.
[break][break]
He was at the end of the hall. At a certain point, he could tell someone was coming.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 6:07:39 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You know when I heard a Blackadder was in the hospital, I would have assumed your mother had gotten into some scrap.” Rowan strode into the hospital room with a small smirk across his face, pleased to see another familiar face in Hoenn, no matter how unfriendly the other had been in the past. “Didn’t expect the victim to be you, Andy.” Grabbing onto the back of a nearby chair, Rowan lowered himself onto the seat.

“Good to see you again.” He offered with genuine sentiment, not attempting to come off as sarcastic but not blaming them should they be skeptical. “Have you been in Hoenn for long? I’ve been here for a few months, I’m surprised we haven’t had this reunion until now.” What was there to say? They didn’t exactly have the best relationship when they were in school, having come to blows on more than one occasion. “What happened to you, anyways?”

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:28:16 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

His mother wasn't that crass, but the notion was understandable. A frown darkened the boy's features at Rowan's arrival, partly from being denied sleep at the last minute and partly from the assumption that he was a victim of anything. Whatever annoyance was filtered through a curiosity however.
[break][break]
His visitor was being remarkably civil for who he was.
[break][break]
Did he come to crow over me now that I'm broken? Yet the fellow Galarian continued with conversational pleasantries. How times changed. ''Since the start of summer... uh, last year,'' came the croaked response. Had it been a year already? It really did sneak up on you. ''I try to avoid the cities. Too much League bullshit.''
[break][break]
It was a reasonable enough explanation for why their paths hadn't crossed. Frankly, it was unexpected to find someone not related to him here, just as much as it was for Rowan no doubt. Why had he come to this cursed region? Before the question could be begged however, one of his own was received. Most of his time in the hospital being a blur, he wasn't sure what was public knowledge.
[break][break]
''Went hunting for some rare pokemon with some friends. We found one spazzed out from the Three Days War. It dropped a mountain on me.'' There was a slightest of shrugs. Anything else would have hurt too much. ''No big deal.'' If only. Perhaps he would never be able to fully walk again. Best to deflect from that line of thought now.
[break][break]
''How did you escape Galar?''

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 16:14:00 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Dropped a mountain on you?” An eyebrow cocked, unable to hide the amused look on his face at their description of how they’d been injured. Andy Blackadder wasn’t above exaggeration but Rowan didn’t have any reason to cast disbelief, he’d seen much stranger since coming to Hoenn. “Want me to sign your cast?” He asked in a joking tone, attempting to keep the tone light in case there was lingering tension between them.

“I hopped on the first ship that was headed out of Wyndon. Brought some essentials and enough money to get a start here, haven’t looked back since.” Rowan shrugged as he leaned backwards into the chair, attempting to play his departure from Galar as mundane instead of the moment that changed his life for the better. “Been working for GMH for a few months.” An easy enough lie that could be corroborated by , his fellow Beast. “What have you been up to? Other than having mountains fall on you.”

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:35:07 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Yeah,'' he confirmed. So used to region's ridiculousness was he that it didn't occur to him that it might seem an outrageous prospect to the fellow foreigner. Rowan either took the answer at face value, or didn't consider it important enough to pursue, instead offering to scroll a signature on his cast. ''Sure, if you can find a pen or something.''
[break][break]
It seemed since leaving Galar, the older boy had been playing life on hard mode. Andy had come with far more support. Although such support was provided with a fair amount of lies and trickery. If he had been older, he probably would have had to make it on his own as well. The blue blood had even stooped so 'low' as to get a job.
[break][break]
''GMH?'' The name wasn't familiar to him, but it was unimportant. ''As long as you're not working for that Silph cunt I guess.'' He wasn't going to elaborate until asked. ''Shit... A lot of stuff. I fought an alien invasion in the Three Days War. That was fun. An ex-gym leader nearly burned me alive.'' And he had still failed to get even.
[break][break]
''Then the League grilled me. That shit pot Fernando Silph had been detained for talking shit. Like that's a crime.'' His gaze averted to the ceiling for a moment. ''Let's see, then I fought off two pokemon gods with a bunch of other trainers. They get mad when you build high or something. One was a green snake thing and the other was a red lizard with a steaming ring.''
[break][break]
A slight shrug again.
[break][break]
''I was Fortree when Rockets attacked looking for some monkey. They burned up some of the place. And all I wanted was some krabby sushi, damn!'' Looking exasperated, a disgusted glance was cast at his feet. ''League grilled me for that too. Just for being there. Sent one of the Elite Four after me. Bitch did not take no for an answer, let me tell you.''
[break][break]
Was there anything else...?
[break][break]
''Oh yeah. After there was this big expedition underground a lot of cryptic slabs were uncovered. We all met up to see what they did and that mad cunt Katherine Fairburne stole one. The church we met at fucking exploded. I don't even know if she did that shit.'' It would go unmentioned that that selfsame woman has paid him a visit in this very room.
[break][break]
''What about you? Been shot, stabbed, set on fire, or electrocuted yet?''

--

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 0:48:17 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Amused eyes slowly became more and more curious as went on to describe the events to which he’d been involved since coming to Hoenn, given with such a nonchalant attitude. “Arceus. None of the above, gladly.” He lied, able to still feel the stinging burn in his thigh occasionally from where he’d been impaled during the attack on the Cave of Origin. “I’ve been keeping a low profile, mostly.” More dishonesty, but he couldn’t be giving away details of the trials and tribulations he’d undergone since he’d migrated. Would only be a matter of time before someone connected those dots with previous Rocket activity.

“I’m impressed you’ve only just been admitted to the hospital with all that going on.” Rowan stood up and stepped over towards the window, watching the night-time pedestrians pass by below. “Then again, you were always tough. Could take a punch, or at least a book in the face, like a champ.” A small grin tugged at the corners of his cheeks, admittedly being a bit cheeky with that remark. “This is weird, isn’t it?”

He turned around, leaning against the glass with his arms crossed over his chest. “We fought for years, now we can talk like normal people?” Rowan chuckled, finding the situation rather comical. “I guess being away from Galar just makes for better people.”
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 10:05:19 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

The low profile was apparent. Unware was Andy that the older Galarian was even in the region up until a couple of minutes ago. There was a small part of the boy that wished he could maintain a low profile, but it wasn't enough to make any difference. Rowan thought him lucky. Perhaps he was, but he wanted more than to just survive.
[break][break]
''Yeah, and you couldn't even handle the truth.'' Despite his being bedridden, Blackadder wasn't about to take anything lying down. Nevertheless, his fellow countryman made a poignant observation. Andy of course had his own take. ''Things were simple in Galar. All there was to endure was school bullshit and acting like we were worthy of our DNA.''
[break][break]
A word spoken with clear disdain.
[break][break]
''Here there are real fucking problems. Petty shit is unimportant.'' Memories were searched in vain. ''Who was it that wrote that adversity breeds strong people, strong people bring peace, peace breeds bitch asses, and bitch asses bring adversity?'' He scoffed. ''Just think, if we stayed in Galar we could have ended up some real bitch asses.''

--

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:04:27 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Andy Blackadder was as crass as ever, but Rowan couldn’t deny the truth of what they were saying. “Agreed.” Problems in Galar seemed infinitesimal compared to the ones he faced now, between Team Rocket and the responsibilities he now held in the organization. Andy could never know about those, though. “Can’t imagine how I would have turned out should I have stayed there the rest of my life.” He imagined he’d be married to @izzy by now and miserable as ever, albeit not because of her specifically.

Rowan was hesitant to share anything honest about his current life with but he couldn’t help the curiosity that overcame him, especially when it came to someone as travelled as the younger man. “I did actually have something strange happen to me, recently.” He slipped a hand into the pocket of his jacket and produced a cocktail napkin, stepping forward and placing it on the table positioned over their hospital bed. “Don’t suppose you’ve seen this Pokémon in your adventures, have you?”
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 3:00:15 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

While it couldn't be known what went through the older boy's head, Andy imagined that his fate would have involved being locked in a mansion with the family Elder's deciding his every move. One might think that being a wealthy blueblood didn't leave room for many complaints, but suffering was a cornerstone of existence.
[break][break]
Even money couldn't cure the pain of the human condition, just distract from it.
[break][break]
''Something strange? In Hoenn? No way.'' Came the playful jeer. None the less when Rowan produced a sketch scrawled upon a napkin, his chocolate hues were alight with intrigue. Surveying the crude outline, the request was taken seriously enough. At first glance it did seem somewhat familiar and the injured Blackadder grasped it with his good hand for a closer look.
[break][break]
''This...'' A frown appeared. ''It sorta looked Frankie for a minute.'' A realization struck him that Rowan was likely ignorant of who that was. ''That's the Type:Null that fucked me up.'' A quick glance was shot at the other Galarian before dropping back to the drawing. ''It doesn't have the head wing or stupid front feet though.'' The napkin was offered back.
[break][break]
''Sorry, mate. I'll keep an eye out though. Who knows, I may bump into it. Around here Arceus could drop out of the sky right in front of us and I wouldn't bat an eyelash.''

--

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 1:42:55 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Type: Null?” A hand reached out to retrieve the cocktail napkin, slipping it back into the pocket of his jacket. “Never heard of that Pokémon before.” Perhaps a related species of the one he’d seen? Rowan would keep the name in the back of his mind, something to research for a later time. “Thanks, I appreciate it, Andy.” Someone as well-traveled as Blackadder would be bound to run into the Pokémon before long, but hopefully not before he’d had a chance to see them again.

“So, you seeing anyone?” Rowan asked with an amused look on his face, curious if someone could manage to keep up with the foul mouth of the teenager. “Just curious, since I’ve managed to wrangle someone myself.” The discussion couldn’t be locked on enigmatic Pokémon forever, after all their relationship was built on hazing each other to varying degrees.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 0:17:51 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''It's some kinda synthetic pokemon. I didn't ask too many questions. Doug ended up catching it I think. Dunno if I would want one of the bloody things. Killed its last trainer as I understand.'' There was a blink and a spot of stunned silence as Rowan thanked him. What was the world coming to? ''No sweat.'' Still, he didn't let it go unanswered.
[break][break]
''Tch.'' What a shift in topics. It was unexpected. Part of him was suspected the old Rowan lurking deep beneath the surface to slam him when the inevitable truth came out. ''Not much luck on that front, I'm afraid. I thought something might be going on with...'' Was it good to name him, such a now high profile figure?
[break][break]
Probably not.
[break][break]
''Someone. But we had some... Shit.'' How to explain the situation? ''Differences of opinion, or methodology. Or something.'' Eyes were cast towards the sheets. ''Back after the Three Days War, we were cleaning out some megalopolan stragglers in the desert. I killed one of them and he got upset with me.'' It was odd that it was still a touchy subject.
[break][break]
''Who did you lock in your basement, anyway?''

--

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 22:42:03 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You killed one of them?” Rowan raised an eyebrow, continuing to be surprised by their extraordinary exploits throughout Hoenn. “Can’t say the space cannibals didn’t deserve it, though.” Murder begets murder, there wasn’t much else to say about the situation in his opinion. “Shame about the love interest though, hope that isn’t too sore for you.” Rowan didn’t know much about heartbreak, but he assumed that the concept wasn’t pleasant from how others described their emotions after separation.

“No basement involved, fortunately.” A small chuckle escaped from his throat, returning to the seat next to their bed. “His name is Adrian Malcolm. Came from Sinnoh, and apparently is a pretty important trainer here.” Strangely enough, that hadn’t become relevant during their relationship. A lot more pressing changes and avenues had become apparent, leaving Adrian’s former occupation somewhat obscured. “You ever met him in all that shit you’re up to?”

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 9:48:36 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Smashed its head like a melon,'' came the elaboration in response to the first query. There wasn't any remorse in his voice. There wasn't any within his heart either. It was still odd that Wrynn was being so considerate. ''We're still friends, I think. He spent most of the day torturing me.'' A serious charge, although his tone didn't match it.
[break][break]
Rowan elaborated on his own love interest. It was still something to him that neither seemed all that surprised that both were into fellow males. Perhaps they had been two frustrated bitches all along. His mind dug through all that had transpired since stepping off the boat and the name didn't jump out at him. Then again, a lot had occured over the months he had been here.
[break][break]
''Can't say as it rings a bell for me. Maybe saw him at Mauville?'' Despite the questioning tone, no answer was expected. The fellow Galarian had not been at Mauville obviously. Only his right shoulder shrugged and a wince followed. He was still to broken for such simple things. ''I try to avoid the spotlight. Dunno how I keep fucking it up. But I don't run in the same circles. Is he going to take you back to Sinnoh?''

--

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
School Reunion [ROWAN]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 0:36:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: