Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
crane game
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 21:17:49 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“...The drink was called a Blowjob.” A crimson flush rushed into his cheeks, still embarrassed to this day at the little-known fact about how his relationship began. “When I woke up in his place the next day, I asked him out and much to my surprise, he said yes.” Not exactly what most would consider a storybook romance, but Rowan wouldn’t have changed a single detail if given the opportunity.

“He was my first, in every sense of the word. I’m hoping he’ll be my last.” Things had been strained between himself and Adrian recently thanks to the curse that had been laid upon him by Yveltal, but Rowan wasn’t about to let that stand between himself and true love. “Anyways, how did you and my brother meet?”

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
crane game
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 18:36:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Must have left a hell of an impression!" Temp barked out a laugh. It wasn't mocking, just jovial. might have been embarrassed by the details of his relationship but who was he to judge?

"It was a recruitment thing for Rocket. They crammed all us Grunts into this little room before pairing us up when Cadis took over. I was fresh meat and didn't know any better, so I had the bright idea to flirt with the sad looking guy smoking by the window." Even now, it's a bit fond, thinking back on it. had come a hell of a long way from the tired guy he had been back then.

"I think he, like, hated me or something for a long time. We got put together on a lot of missions under the red headed guy who was, like, really mean. Over time I grew on him like a rash, I think. He was by bro!"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
crane game
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 8:16:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you
calling my name.
I know you want
it in the worst way.
”Cadis?” Rowan wasn’t familiar with the name but that didn’t mean they weren’t someone of importance to the organization, perhaps a former leader before Declan Walsh had stepped in. “Sounds like Gavin, I’m not surprised.” Gavin was often sad and smoking, there wasn’t much else he’d seen the Underboss do since they’d become acquainted.

“I only found out he was my brother a few months ago. I was under the impression I was an only child for nineteen years.” A soft sigh escaped his lips, wondering if he would have been better off knowing that the man who abused him wasn’t his father the whole time. “I still don’t know how to treat him, but I suppose getting to know his boyfriend isn’t a bad start.” Amber eyes shifted away from the man, curious but unsure if he should ask the question on his mind. “Are you two considering getting married?”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
crane game
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 6:41:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Cadis used to run things before Walsh took over. The guy got sick or something? I never heard too many details on it." Temp might have been a member of Rocket for a while, but other than being put through hell by that redhead guy, he had never been as 'active' as other people. His duties were pretty basic, bottom of the totem pole stuff. It was only recently when he had earned a Gym position did he stir up any waves or interest; being a mole for Rocket was more useful than being dumb muscle or helping the other Grunts learn to fight.

It was a peculiar situation that was in. Did Temp have any advice....?

"Hmm... Well, Gavvie is a huge nerd. He tries to act all tough and scary and like some type of bad-ass, but he's a big softie deep down. I think that Kanto fucked him up pretty bad so he tries to put on this whole, like... I dunno, but you've seen it, dude! But he eats fruit cut into cute shapes, at home he's always got at least two dogs in his lap, and he likes dumb pranks more than he acts like he does. Get him talking about fossils, dude! He's just a huge dork and would get really excited."

It's a bit of gushing but Temp thought hat anything did was cute. He loved him for the good parts and accepted the bad- even if Gavin not taking care of himself really frustrated Temp sometimes.

"Marriage?" A surprised, pink flush built up on Temp's face. It was quick to fade, though, as he really thought it over....

"I don't think we've been dating long enough for that, dude..... buuuut.... I think I would like it, someday." A pleased grin settled on his face, at the idea of it. Temp didn't imagine what Rowan probably did, though... "My people, out in Pacifidlog, we don't have, like.... well, we don't get married like main-landers do. We have this ceremony that means kind of the same thing, but like..." The flush came back as he thought about it, but he cut himself off, scratching the back of his neck. People usually thought he was weird when he talked about his traditions.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
crane game
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 3:24:51 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“A ceremony?” Rowan hadn’t been exposed to many of the cultures of Hoenn, Galar was more conservative and traditional in it’s ways, everything was prim and proper. There was a time where he was to be married too, back when his life was being run for him.

“Like you dance around with tiki torches and grass skirts or something?” A small smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, obviously teasing the other.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
crane game
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 18:50:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Even if had been teasing, if this was a video game Rowan still would have seen a red minus sign over his head.

"Um... dude, that's kind of racist." Temp said, frowning some now, calling out this DEGENERATE.

Temp shifted to check out the case they'd been staking, trying to see if there had been any movement yet.

"So, is it true that people in Galar don't brush their teeth or wash their asses? And you're all kissing cousins?"

He tilted his head and raised a brow, a small grin on his face. Temp isn't trying to be mean, just give him a little teasing back.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
crane game
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 2:18:30 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
A small chuckle escaped from Rowan’s throat as Temp called him a racist, unable to contain the humor of the situation. “No offense intended, Norman. I don’t really know how people do anything here in Hoenn, to be honest.” There wasn’t much time to learn about the customs and practices of the native people, considering the tsunami that was Team Rocket that swept him up shortly after immigrating.

“I mean, some of them are like that. You wouldn’t believe what some of the people in Galar look like.” The comment didn’t really phase him, Rowan was secure in knowing he didn’t smell like ass or have bad teeth. “Besides, I don’t think @izzy is my cousin. I never really asked her though.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
crane game
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 23:24:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I could go on a whole thing about the bastardization of my culture for profit by white people but that's kind of an intense topic." Temp didn't know that well. He also didn't want to scare off his boyfriend's brother by being weird. "I don't think too many people will care if you say stuff like that, but I'm Native so it's like. That stuff is used to put us down a lot."

There was a pause.

"Don't say anything like that in Pacifidlog or certain parts of Slateport or they'll beat your ass, though."

There was some confusion there. Who was @izzy? Hadn't Rowan just said he had a boyfriend?

Well, whatever. didn't have bad teeth, washed his ass, and Temp would be more surprised if they were related than if they weren't. Best to just ignore whatever Rowan was going on about.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
crane game
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 3:02:49 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“You think they could kick my ass?” Rowan smirked slightly, his tone a mix of joking and serious. “I’m a Rocket Beast, after all. I’m the weapon of the organization.” Not to mention he’d trained in physical combat with , one of the deadlier members of Rocket of which he was aware. “I won’t press my luck though, could end up being Pokkenger in his secret identity.” The isolation of this cargo container was obviously beginning to get to him, if he was bored enough to make a joke like that.

“Anyways, I don’t think we’re going to get anywhere with the stake-out.” Rowan switched off the equipment, scooting it to the side to allow him to stretch out some. “Someone must have tipped them off or something. Want to go get some food? I’m dying over here.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crane game
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 21:19:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: