part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 4:52:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her last trip to the steaming baths was quite delightful. Perhaps it was just because she was with . . . Either way, these baths were damn relaxing, and she was going to take advantage of them while they were available.

Sporting her yellow bikini, Eva tip-toes across the cold stone towards the closest hot spring, “Ow!” she hisses when her toes burn after she dips them in, “Guess I gotta go slow,” she mumbles, mostly to herself as goosebumps rise across her legs. Slowly, ever so slowly, the doctor enters the water

UIZIrbfd
1000-4= 996

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 2:49:32 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
The hot springs have become a bit of a refuge as of late. Ever since the cook off, Luka's days have consisted of nothing but work or Unown hunting, the latter of which has been so far unsuccessful. It's a little frustrating, but that's what the springs are for- frustration and tension washes off and bleeds into the water, trickling far, far away from her.

She's already in the spring when Eva arrives, lounging against the stone and nursing a glass of plum sake. A cursory glance and smile is cast towards the newcomer, though Luka quickly does a double take. Ah, she recognizes her!

"Oh! Madame- erm, hello again!" As always, Luka defaults to formalities- though they had met before, it had been a brief encounter and Luka wouldn't blame the woman for not remembering her.

"I, um, I hope you've been well! I'm not sure if you remember- we, um, cooked together, before." She laughs softly; a delicate, tinkling sound. "Thank you again, for all your help back then."

8Lvi8iqx

● sauna stamina ● 921
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 5:16:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Madame?

The strange title makes her stop mid-step and divert her gaze from the rising steam to the familiar face that greeted her, “Oh, hi!” she greets Luka with a pleasant smile. The distraction allows her to slip further into the water without much of a second thought, “Yeah, of course I remember you! Luka right?”

5mQEVsnY
996-86= 910

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 5:48:40 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Mhm!"

A happy smile brightens her countenance. It's always nice to be remembered, especially by someone she holds in good esteem. Luka leans back and starts to fiddle with her hair, making sure that no stray curls have fallen out of the bun atop her head.

"You know," she remarks casually, "I thought maybe my cooking would have improved after all that." She heaves a sigh and shakes her head. "But no such luck! What a shame."

r9Fly6FI

● sauna stamina ● 852
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 20:18:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The water wraps around her as she sinks to her neck. Immediately, it releases the tension built up across her slender shoulders. They slouch forward beneath the water, relishing in the release.

“Oh yeah, same,” she admits with a small laugh, “Matias’s Farfetch’d keep us in line though,” the bird is strict when it comes to the kitchen. It has quite the wing strength too, “We made a pie recently . . . turned out pretty good!”

QgZQuB6z
910-76= 834

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 20:34:04 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"That's true! I don't think we could have done it without him," Luka agrees with a laugh. "Maybe I need a Pokemon like that just for the kitchen..." She shrugs, splashing a bit of warm water onto the back of her neck.

"Did you, though? That sounds so cute! I bet it was good." Honestly, the thought of Matias being domestic like that is kind of adorable. If she's going to help him with his image, she should be taking note of things like this, right? But it might be a little weird to pry into his and Eva's relationship- even though she loves girl talk.

"Cooking's one thing...but my Fennekin loves to make tea now, ever since then! I can barely keep any leaves in the house. I can't say I mind though!"

6x1snQWg

● sauna stamina ● 766
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 2:26:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva alughs with Luka, nodding in agreement. The Farfetch’d was extraordinarily helpful during that event. It was a bit chaotic . . . but they all made it through! “You know, I really admired your effort durig that. It’s hard to come across someone that can work so hard and still come out with a bright smile and good attitude,” that’s the kind of spunk Eva respected in a person.

Cute? Sure. Guess Eva has become use to doing the “domestic” thing. They live together, after all. Eva’s certainly not the ‘domestic’ type so they’re forced to split the duties like cooking and cleaning . . . or just sweet talk their pokemon into doing it.

“Hm, tea is . . . ok,” Eva gives a small shrug. She’s definitely a coffee person. Like straight, black, coffee, “I tried to get into tea once but . . . just wasn’t up my alley,” she really did when she was seeing someone else but obviously that didn’t work out.

ig|m3MiP
834-25= 809

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 4:01:49 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Eh? Really?"

Luka blossoms under the compliment, like a rose. The apples of her cheeks glow. "W-well, um, thank you! You too...there was a lot of pressure, but you didn't buckle at all! It's really admirable."

She can play the compliment game all day if she's allowed. But she doesn't want to come off as too annoying, so she holds her tongue.

"But um, that's okay! If it's not to your tastes, it can't be helped." She grins and nudges her bottle of plum sake forwards. "But, um, do you like sake? We could share!"

TJzJEOJF

● sauna stamina ● 711
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 18:01:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “To each their own,” Eva agrees with a smile. Her ‘own’ just happened to be straight, black, strong coffee. Years of rigorous studying and merciless school will do that to you.

“Oh? Sake?” Eva creeps closer, inspecting the bottle pushed her way, “I can’t remember the last time I had sake . . .” she thinks for a moment then shakes her head. Yep. Nope. Can’t remember, “Is it very sweet?” She picks up the bottle to sniff it.

WmIOZsK6
809-99= 710

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 19:35:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Hmmm..." Luka puzzles over the question for a moment. Too sweet for most people is just sweet enough for her, so she has to take her own biases into account.

"It's a little sweet, I think! But not overwhelmingly so. I think...usually if I think something could be sweeter, it's probably just fine for most people," she admits with a giggle. "But I think cold sake is just soooo refreshing in a hot spring! It's like..." Luka purses her lips. "Well, I don't have a very scientific way of putting it. But it's, um, a nice contrast, or something!"

Yhr0XGW1

● sauna stamina ● 655
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 19:41:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Can’t knock it ‘till you try it,” Eva smiles, lifting the bottle in a cheersing motion towards Luka.

Eva’s face slightly pinches at the sweetness of the Plum Sake. Being used to black coffee and straight liquor, a lot of things are too sweet for her. The plum sake isn’t terrible . . . but she couldn’t drink a lot of it. Good thing they will be sharing it, “It’s not too bad ... And you're right, the coolness is refreshing,” not her favorite but not bad. The contrast make sup for it.

“So, we didn’t get a lot of time to chat while cooking, what is it that you do, Luka?” she takes another small sip before passing the bottle back over to the woman.

xTRgS4bI
710-6= 704

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 21:58:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Luka catches the expression on Eva's face, but doesn't remark on it. She's not going to force the woman to drink something she doesn't like, but feels that calling it out would be rude too. For a moment she scolds herself for not buying something that would suit her companion's tastes more- a silly thought, since she had no idea Eva would be here.

But that's simply the way her mind works.

"Ah...that's true! Um...it's nothing exciting, though. A lot of office work...public relations things, you know?" She grins. "Oh! But, um, Monsieur Matias did ask me to help, erm...represent him, I guess? So I'll be working with him for a while. I hope that means the two of us can see each other more!"

Luka reaches over and pours herself some more sake. "And you? What do you do?"

AhN0L|tv

● sauna stamina ● 583
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 4:50:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Office work? Eva can relate. She’s been cooped up in a lab far too long and not out in the field alongside .

”That sounds fun! Matias could certainly need the help,” it’s obviously a joke . . . maybe. She throws Luka a wink just to make sure it’s playful, “Yeah! You should come over sometime! Dinner or something,” Maybe? Hoenstly, Eva doesn’t know what all this entails.

”Oh! Nothing too exciting, I’m a head professor for the league. Just doing a bunch of research and all that science stuff,” Important, but boring stuff. The public tends to overlook their role.

Science isn’t that sexy, it seems.

vf9uT6lC
704-77= 627

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 5:21:58 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Oh, gosh! He's not that bad," Luka replies, though her tone indicates it's all in good fun. "But that sounds nice! As long as I'm not intruding, or anything."

How do things like this work? Luka's never taken on a client like this— even though they're friends, Matias is technically like...kind of a celebrity, right? Wild.

"Wait, what do you mean that's not exciting? It sounds so cool!" Luka sets down her sake and leans forward eagerly. "You must be so smart! I'm sure you've discovered a lot of fascinating things...that's amazing!"

XHzyTEev

● sauna stamina ● 562
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 3:05:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Intruding? Noooo, Eva shakes her head, waving a hand in the air to dismiss the thought, “You wouldn’t be intruding at all! I’m sure would love if you came to dinner sometime,”

Eva casts a thankful smile in Luka’s direction, “I’m glad you think so,” Glad someone thinks so, “Truth is, science is slow. It’s a meticulous process. People get impatient and bored. It’s not like watching a pokemon battle,” Fast paced, exciting, flashy. There’s a reason why scientists struggled with funding and those that participated in pokemon battles as a profession didn’t want for much.

“Anyway . . . are you originally from Hoenn?”

Kb|aTHO7
627-79= 548

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights