part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2021 21:57:44 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
"Mm...okay! But at least let me bring something to share...erm...I could buy a dessert?" Her last attempt to bake a cake had resulted in a lumpy, half-burned mess. Luka doesn't want to subject any of them to that.

And she can understand where Eva is coming from, in her own way. "Instant gratification is definitely exciting...but still! I think the results you get from something time-consuming are even more satisfying in the end. Knowing that all your hard work has paid off..." She laughs. "W-well, I'm only speculating! Don't let me put any words in your mouth."

Luka hums and settles back into the spring again, wiping a small bead of perspiration from her brow. "No, um, I moved here from Kalos," she explains. "Actually, I haven't been living here for long at all! But for you to be working with the League...you must have lived here for a while, right?" Long enough for the accent to catch on, but not wipe out the Kantonian dialect that clings to Eva's words. But Luka doesn't speak that part aloud- linguistic analysis is a fun party trick, but can come across as rather creepy when unprompted.

Ao01Pj7E

● sauna stamina ● 541
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 6:23:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 1:42:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 ”Hmmm, Kalos. I’ve never been to Kalos,” she admits, leaving the space open for Luka to expand on the region if she would like. Eva honestly didn’t know much about it and would be happy to learn.

With a shake of her head, Eva responds, “I really haven’t, actually. I moved her from Kanto, after the war finished up,” not right away, though. She spent a bit of time in Kanto hoping to revitalize a revolution. Rocket was brutal in their efforts to silence them. When things became too dangerous . . . she reluctantly left. That meant leaving everyone and everything behind: her family, Matias, her home, “I just kinda fit a slot that needed filling, that’s all,” with a grin she glances towards Luka, “I was actually a Ranger when I first came to Hoenn,” The reappearance of Rocket didn’t let that last long.

XipVPgmB
548-43= 505

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 4:22:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"I guess not..." She can't argue with that kind of logic. Luka doesn't even have a leg to stand on; she's definitely not the science-y type, and doesn't really understand the intricacies of the work. Perhaps that's why she respects it so much; Eva feels leagues ahead of her, a galaxy compared to her singular, tiny star.

"Still, I'm sure that makes it more rewarding! To invest all that time...you must feel really proud whenever something works out. I bet it makes it all worth it." She shrugs, unsure if her words carry any weight to them. Regardless, she hopes they make the other woman feel a little better.

"But no, I'm not. Je suis Kalosian," she says with a giggle, slipping on a deeper accent just for fun. "I've only been in Hoenn for, mmm...a few months now?"

LIrShRGd

● sauna stamina ● 543
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 22:00:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It certainly is rewarding when it works out. However, the end is always so far way, and likely not what you expect or want it to be. Science has a way of surprising you, and it’s not always for the better. Regardless, it is for the greater good.

“Oh? Just a few months?” she leans back, sipping the sweeter drink, “And how do you like it thus far? Have you decided on a place to settle down?” The decision was easy for Eva. The League hired her so she moved to Evergrande. Later, it was even easier to move to Lilycove to be with . She’s not even sure she’d pick anywhere else if given the choice. They were fine places.

Perhaps a Ranch on the outskirts of Petalburg or Oldale, something with a lot of land for her and ’s growing horde of pokemon.

pGii|iRJ
505-4= 501

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chef? [sauna]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 3:47:05 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"I like it...very much, I think!" Luka says, smiling as she tips back the rest of her drink. "The climate is different from what I'm used to but other than that...it's very lovely."

A new place, a fresh start. This is what Hoenn had been for her, though whether not it'll be good or bad for her remains to be seen. But it's different, and for now that's more than enough.

"I'm living, um...in Lilycove, for now," she continues. "I've never lived so close to the ocean! Or in such a small apartment." Good natured laughter trickles from her, matching the tone and frequency of bubbling spring water. "It's...gosh, that sounds like I'm complaining! It's cozy, and I like it! I just wish my Pokemon had more room, especially since I've been bringing more and more home lately."

88KcSilK

● sauna stamina ● 484
MADE BY MIZO

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights