Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 10:28:47 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Eris explained the interesting mechanics of the security the Lake Trio had put in place to keep most involved's mouths shut. But then that didn't seem to effect him and his own prophecy. At least, not that he recalled. Perhaps that was part of it... Frowning, there was already so little he trusted. Could he not trust his own thoughts either?
[break][break]
''If you're kinda cursed to not talk about it, how are you doing it now?'' Maybe the girl was stretching the truth a bit. Nothing made sense and it only lended to his frustration. And then still, Eris inquired about his own encounter, something Andy wasn't inclined to share at first. His sigh sounded almost like a growl.
[break][break]
''Look, I guess I will tell you, but you both keep it to yourselves. I don't know who I can trust right now. Azelf gave me the word 'darkness' which might explain why I'm seeing fucking D's.'' Her theory about the dragon regi was interesting, even if he had been there upon the selfsame mountain, but he didn't see exactly how it connected to their current hypothesis.
[break][break]
Even she said so.
[break][break]
''I think it's more peculiar that you didn't see any of them, Hideo. Trust me, you're lucky. It was fairly fucking traumatic.'' While he couldn't be certain the other boy was jealous, Andy didn't find Azelf's presence exactly enjoyable. It was more like a nightmare scenario. Seemingly trying to circumvent Eris' report of the devil trio's magic, Hideo brought out a familiar rotomdex.
[break][break]
''Even this haunted device can't see shit since it wasn't touched or whatever,'' Andy summarized in turn, the frustration clear in his tone. ''Look, both of you listen and listen good. Don't share anything about what I am about to tell you with another bloody soul.'' A piercing chocolate glare was fired at Nosey in unspoken inclusion.
[break][break]
''There's something really destructive coming to Hoenn. It almost wiped out Galar thousands and years ago and it's coming back. Now, it's not that I don't think we can beat it. This region has gone through a ton of shit as it is. But if it gets defeated, the Rockets, Silph Co, who knows who else will all be digging through whatever's left to try and harness that ridiculous power.''
[break][break]
Eyes flicked between the two of them with frantic worry.
[break][break]
''The power to potentially destroy an entire region,'' he summed up. ''There isn't a single cunt living that I would trust with that kind of capability. People like Rocket or , they could use it to conquer the world, enslave it. So we need to be really fucking careful about who we share this information with. You never know where their loyalties might lie.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 0:33:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A Rotom to record the conversation? For a moment, Eris falls silent, her blood running cold as she looks to Hideo.
[break][break]
"You're going to have to be careful with that." Plain and simple but oh so lacking in explanation, she's trying to juggle two trains of thoughts at the same time and somewhat failing. "It's something that's happened to me again and again. When two charm holders meet and show each others their charm, we get a safe space that lets us talk about it. But once we leave, it's gonna sink back under. Hideo's likely going to find himself cursed too after this."
[break][break]
Taking a deep breath, she tries to recollect her thoughts, taking in bits of Andy's words and committing it to memory.
[break][break]
"I think it's gonna wipe Galar again, Andy. I saw it."
[break][break]
How could she forget such an experience?
[break][break]
"We tried to use Future Sight to see what happens and we almost died for it. But there was a clipping I saw... It said 'Galar in shambles; what is the darkest day?' and it was all over the news."
[break][break]
Something about this doesn't sit right with her - A part of her wants to try and pry the future open once more but the other half knows that they won't be as prepared to take on the stresses of defying fate.
[break][break]
"Was that all you got in the warning? Nothing that says how it starts or what it's planning to do?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 0:12:38 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The Rotomdex glanced at the two other kids present, a nervous look on its digital face as the two warned it about its presence; 's was on regards to the ones responsible for this, even detailing the consequence of her last attempt to look too close, while 's was layered with a hint of a personal threat.

The Rotomdex tilted up and down - the best it could do to nod.

Hideo wasn't much more confident, a bead of sweat dripping along his back. "So I'm gonna be cursed now?" he muttered. "Well, I guess there are worse things to get cursed with." A small attempt to inject some levity in a situation he knew he was way over his depth in.

And ooh boy, was this some heavy shit to have to hear. "An entire region?" Hideo parroted, a sweat bead building on his forehead. And Hoenn wasn't even going to be the first: Galar would be struck first.

"So you're saying something's coming, and the only reason we know is because of those warnings you got..." Hideo put a hand to his chin, trying to comprehend everything he was hearing. "But if they're warning us, why do they curse us to forget the warnings? What are they trying to do?"

There had to be a reason why they were suppressing their own warnings. If they were even the ones suppressing them in the first place.

"And if we can't trust anyone with that kind of power, does that mean we should find a way to destroy it?" That one seemed more along the lines of Andy's paranoia, but it wasn't unfounded; the power to destroy regions was not something the belonged in the wrong hands.

There weren't even right hands to put it in...

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 4:13:59 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Upon his request, or perhaps complaint, the girl explained the curse even further. It was a setback that pained only two of the three visited peoples from the Lake Trio if he was understanding correctly. Still, there were interesting hoops to jump through. Hideo seemed to echo his frustration, though these became irrelevant in the face of Eris'revelation.
[break][break]
''WHAT!?'' While the Trio's foolish machinations were enough cause for concern, the revelation that his home was to be destroyed was much more worrisome. It also added some ugency to it all. While Andy was relatively certain Hoenn could ward off something like the Darkest Day, Galar wasn't crawling with avatars like this region was.
[break][break]
''I mean, I saw a vision of it at the Soiree, but who the fuck knows if that was accurate at all.'' His words were fired frantically. ''What about you!? How do you know that future sight was accurate!?'' There was the hope that the revelations that had been made to Eris would have been just as unreliable as the ones made to himself.
[break][break]
''Fucking A!'' The Galarian concurred with his blind friend. ''What the bloody hell is point of all this bullshittery!?'' Standing with a wince, his leg's protests were ignored in his distress. A fist was clinched. ''I've got half a mind to brain those squid fucks the next time I see them for this bonkers shit. This isn't a joke!''
[break][break]
Hideo's question was almost missed.
[break][break]
''You're bloody well right we do! You would trust anyone with the power to destroy a region? Groudon on a cunt crueton, there's a lot of goddamned mysteries to solve and not a lot of fucking time to solve them!'' The only small amount of comfort he found was in the fact that if they should fail they wouldn't have too many problems for too much longer.

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 10:21:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She flinches at the surge of questions, retracting back into her shell with the sharpness of Andy's intonation. With the added weight of Hideo's questions that she can't answer, she's equally, if not more pressured than them to know what's going on. But to risk her life prying into the future again... she's uncertain if she'll be let off with a simple case of bleeding this time round.
[break][break]
"I- I don't know!" Her voice cracks, strained as she tries her best to bite back her tears. "I don't know why... we couldn't figure out why... Those visited by Azelf can remember their warnings long after this meeting, as can people who got visited by Uxie and Mesprit... we just can't remember things about this charm or if we try to dig into the future..."
[break][break]
The end of the world scares her, but probably not as much as the person practically yelling at her.
[break][break]
"I- I don't know if they're true... I don't know if we can change it... we nearly died trying to figure out how it started..." Reeling back into Reiner, she's forced to find comfort and calm herself lest she actually burst into tears. "I didn't want to get dragged into something like this either... I don't even know where to start with trying to change things..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 19:27:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
That sudden shouting did not help ease Hideo, the boy taking a step back at Andy's outburst. Andy being Galarian had fallen into the back of Hideo's mind, but this pulled it right to the forefront.

"I...I didn't even know I got dragged into this until now." Just the necklace out of nowhere and that was it. "They didn't even give me a warning. Now I find out two regions are gonna get blown up if we don't stop...this 'Darkest Day' thing?"

He spoke again, his voice wavering. "Why'd the lake trio pull me into this too? I just wanted to do gym challenges and be the Champion. I didn't ask for this."

He could feel himself start getting worked up, hia face reddening as the frustration built. Were it just Andy here, he wouldn't try to restrain himself.

But Eris was here too. And she sounded just as scared as he felt.

He couldn't make things worse. He had to be strong.

Hideo took a deep breath in, his hands together in front of his face. If he wanted to be Champion, he'd have to be ready to deal with this kind of threat. If he just shied away from it the moment it felt too difficult, he'd never be worthy.

After taking a moment, he spoke again. "I think...I think we gotta find out more about this. Eris said other people had this kind of stuff, so there's gotta be more people who have it too. We just have to find them and learn what they know; maybe someone knows what we're dealing with, or when exactly it's coming. Then maybe all this will make some sense and we can know what to prepare for."

It was clear they didn't have nearly enough information between the three of them.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 4:56:40 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Eris looked as if she were on the verge of tears. Did she think he found her to blame? Perhaps it was just the stress, or the sheer feeling of helplessness. To have the stakes so high and potentially not be able to even speak so much as a warning was the height of imprisonment, and the Blackadder had never been one for chains.
[break][break]
''No one asked for it, I get it.'' There was an effort to try and keep his tone more even regardless of whether or not he was closer than ever to throwing an absolute tantrum. ''But we got fucking picked by those calamari cunts, so now we have to deal with it or we all die. Your home will get destroyed. My home will get destroyed.''
[break][break]
Eris couldn't say if anything was set in stone. But the who else possibly could? This was all magical maybes and Andy hated mystical mysteries. The world was cold and concrete. There were room for conspiracies, but not this... other worldly nonsense. There was going to need to be a lot of blood shed to make up for this.
[break][break]
How could he save Galar and liberate Hoenn?
[break][break]
''Yeah,'' came the obviously hesitant assent to Hideo's suggestion. ''We got to be careful, but I guess there isn't any choice but to compare notes.'' He huffed. ''Let me tell you, this no choice shit is getting played out fast.'' A grunt punctuated his frustration as he sat down once again. Now there was sure to be another puzzle pontification party with little choice but for him to be there.
[break][break]
''Eris, who else do you know is in on this apocalypse shit?'' There were a few he had encountered himself. ''Let's see, there's the weirdo chick from the church, that guy from the observatory...'' She would have to fill in the rest of the blanks. ''If you can wrangle them up, I'll rent a conference room at a hotel in Ever Grande City.'' A brief chuckle escaped him.
[break][break]
''I'll reserve it under the aegis of the fucking First Annual Conspiracy Theorist Convention.''

--

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 5:34:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Your home will get destroyed - If she wasn't on the verge of tears, she might have laughed at the stupidity of even considering that thought. What home was there to consider anymore?
[break][break]
Comparing notes did seem like a good idea though, and going in a group would surely put more at ease. As for who she's met who share such charms...
[break][break]
"There's , the Delibird delivery person... He was there when we tried to see the future..."
[break][break]
With a little more time, she'd run into more people but for now, she remains oblivious to those hiding close to her.
[break][break]
The future...
[break][break]
It's grim.
[break][break]
"A falling out... and sirens going off... a purple-haired person... someone got killed..."
[break][break]
Stress - It starts the emerge the deeper she digs into her memories, the only thing tying her down being the warmth that Reiner radiates as he pulls her close.
[break][break]
"Yveltal died. It died to something powerful at the tree. Something large grabbed it and started smashing it against the ground. And it tried to kill us... It nearly did if Azelf hadn't stopped it."
[break][break]
Blood and gore. The stench that burned itself into her memory and evoked a hidden dread that should have been left to rot. Her breathing quickens and she's trying to get a grip but failing each time. Sae died for this, Sae and all the rest...
[break][break]
She doesn't want to remember.[break]
S̕͜͞͠t̵̵̀͘͞o͟͞p̴̸̨͡

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 21:56:11 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
At the very least, Hideo managed to get Andy to focus on learning more, instead of the frustration of the unknown. And he could even sympathize with the annoyance of a lack of agency - a feeling he knew all too well - nodding once Andy mentioned it.

Though this case would be to save regions, not limit someone and let their talents go to waste.

"If I knew anyone else connected to this," Hideo said, "I'd help, but you guys are the first ones I've talked to about this. I wouldn't even know where to start with who might know stuff." Frustrating, but then again, he only recently got involved.

The details Eris provides don’t make him feel any more confident about being involved in this. “It’s strong enough to take down Yveltal?...” Hideo mused; he didn’t know much about that one, apart from it being associated with death and destruction. And for something like that to get killed…

And who was the purple-haired person she mentioned? Not that he knew anyone with purple hair (or any color for that matter), but it definitely narrowed things down.

At least Azelf really is on our side,” he said. It was probably the only upside he could find in this mess, though they probably wouldn’t be warning people if they weren’t. “But something huge is coming for Galar, then Hoenn.

But what it was, and when it would arrive, was still unknown.

Let alone what they’d need to take it down.

Hideo put his shaky hands in his jacket pocket.  "We gotta find what anyone else knows about this.  That guy, , may be a good start, but we'll probably need a lot more people."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 23:48:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The atmosphere feels oppressive, even more so when she realises the severity of the situation. They're just three kids against an unknown creature that has the potential to wreak havoc on a region. It may have been assuring if any of them held power to go against such an entity but none of them were. No legendaries took their sides and even their strongest pokemon would be likely to suffer from injuries, so not being able to involve people of greater power to interfere simply out of fear...
[break][break]
She has to pump the breaks on that line of thinking. There's no excuse for her to be losing her head over something like this. If she's been able to dance on death's door and narrowly escape life-threatening situations by the skin of her teeth, she'll most definitely be able to find her way through this. And she's not alone in this either, so all she has to do is try to reset her frame of mind and start small.
[break][break]
It's a little easier said than done, but she'll manage with shaking hands for now, curled up against Reiner as he pulls her close.
[break][break]
"I'll try finding more people too then..." she murmurs as she takes out her phone and begins to flip through the list of contacts she has. Perhaps, someone here would be someone she could rely upon. She'll find nothing at the present moment, so it's switched off and left to the side. "For now I just... don't wanna think about it... if that's okay..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 0:48:47 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

OMINOUS OMENS

A TRIAL BETWEEN THREE

WHEN THE MEETING CONCLUDES and the children depart, ’s rotom will faint. it suffers from a fit of electrical spasm, wriggling about much to its trainer’s confusion. with his memories of this meeting gatekept by the UNUSUAL CHARM there’s no proper reason for the pokemon uncharacteristic behavior.

thankfully, with proper rest the pokemon will recover. when it comes to, the pokemon seems perfectly healthy if not slightly dazed. however, attempts to review the footage of their meeting comes out heavily distorted. no matter what technology or expertise they employ, the video remains the same.

[attr="class","spiral"]

[newclass=".spiral"]width:400px; height:225px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/qjChqo2.gif); background-size:cover; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".spiral:hover"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/q0Ddl3n.gif); transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ominous Omens [CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 2:56:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: