Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 15:28:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
”?”

lulu was a scientist. she had made a good several observations before coming to her conclusion.

”yes.”

but with a sigh she turned and headed for the dim, fluorescent glow coming up from the hatch. 

”come on,” she called back in a caving tone. 

below the lighthouse were metal walls similar to the submarine. they were lined with machinery, screens and monitors, and the floor was cluttered with parts and tools. notes were also taped everywhere. it seemed to be utter chaos.

a snorunt stumbled through it all to get a look at rare company.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 15:33:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]yes.

"that's fair."

briefly, he looked back over his shoulder, contemplating something for moments before her voice ushered him to follow. he obliged.

it was a familiar sight below the lighthouse. he remained indifferent to most of it apart from the snorunt that approached. he offered it a small wave before glancing around them.

"looks cozy."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 15:51:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
eyes from the shadows, barely bright enough to make out, peered back at theo before he descended after lulu.

lulu crossed her arms and quirked a brow back at him. ”hm. not going to tell me i should tidy up?”

meanwhile, the snorunt continued to gaze up at the very tall man curiously. noticing, lulu pointed. ”there’s a little icebox over there. if you give him an ice cube, he’ll leave you alone.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 16:03:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"would you consider it?"

he placed the brown bag on whatever space he could find, though remainee mindful enough to not scatter her chaos.

shrugging a shoulder, he looked back at her.

"i don't mind it too much."

not anymore, at least.

his gaze drifted back down to the snorunt.

"does he like being carried?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 16:18:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
”no.” of course not.

didn’t mind. he was met with a flat stare, because he hadn’t been invited anyways.

lulu looked down at the pokémon, whose attention to theo persisted.

”… yes.”

snorunt also liked cuddles at night, but those days were far in the past. there was no bed here. hand balls (?) were held up expectantly, waiting to be picked up.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 16:31:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"hm."

he peered down at the little snorunt before, debating whether he should warm his hands prior to picking up the ice-type. but it'd hate the warmth, wouldn't it? should he cool his hands, then?

overthinking.

he simply reached down and scooped it into his arms, carrying it as one would a baby.

"could you get me an ice cube, please?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 17:10:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
the snorunt snuggled into his shoulder, immediately getting comfy and then looking around. where was the ice? 

lulu sighed and went to retrieve the ice cube from the box in the corner, bringing it over and handing it off to theo, figuring he’d likely delight in doing the honors himself.

she then finally went to investigate the bag of food.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 17:29:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]his palm extended out, accepting the ice cube with an almost giddy sense of innocence that seemed out of place. he brought his palm to the snorunt, allowing it to grab the ice cube itself.

"thanks."

and then his eyes trailed her to the bag of food, watching curiously as she'd find two boxes.

"it's steak with mashed potatoes, along with kalosian toast for dessert."

the kalosian toast was more so for him, but he'd share if she were to ask.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 3:03:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
snorunt took and chomped down on the ice with an uncomfortable sounding crunch—something lulu’s ears had gotten reluctantly used to.

she picked through the bag and set out the two boxes at the end of a desk, cluttered with bits of hardware.

steak. she’d had steak with a time or two, but none since then. and dessert, even.

”thanks… theo.”

she looked for utensils in the bag; there were none here. as she did so, she commented, ”i think he likes you.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 9:26:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]she'd find utensils in the bag; plastic, bad for the environment, but utentils nonetheless.

nothing else was expressed in response to her gratitude other than a nod. he approached, carrying the little snorunt over as it continued to chew on the cube of ice.

"does he have a name?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 7:21:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
looking around a moment, her eyes found a work stool and wheeled it over. she sat at the edge of the crowded desk and began to cut into steak.

she thought nothing of her snorunt’s namelessness. it was not the same to her as djall, or even her equally nameless blaziken.

”nope.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 9:20:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]theo isn't too sure why he asked because it's not like he names his pokemon either. maybe because she had named her houndoom.

he walks over to the box in the corner for another ice cube.

"you could name him theo junior."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 15:20:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she hadn’t realized how hungry she was until the first bite. in her lack of rest, underneath the ground or the ocean, it was almost too easy to let a whole day slip away without eating much.

and this was real food. it was great.

theo jr. lulu cringed, briefly looking up at the perpetually grimacing face of the snorunt. why would theo suggest that?

she thought of ’s lil lulu the umbreon whom he swore nothing was wrong with.

”uh—no.” another bite. ”besides, it’s not a pet, anyways.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 15:25:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]no more words left him. he just stares down at the snorunt while the ice-type crunches away on more ice cubes.

eventually, he sets the snorunt down, then steps over, approaching.

"how's the steak?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 15:39:35 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
the snorunt’s attention didn’t leave theo when he set it down, positively enamored, and lingering almost underfoot despite the ice cube it’d been given.

lulu looked up as he approached.

”it’s really good,” she admitted. and again, ”thanks.”

her face then shifted momentarily before muttering, ”but you still shouldn’t have just dropped in. don’t think i’m happy about that. you know my email.”