Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 17:13:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
fuck.

she stared back, because there was no option to look away. 

as an even deeper shade flushed her face, she could feel herself crumbling under the too-often unreadable gaze of the one she'd given the right to lead her. the only one she'd ever submitted to. 

as much as she'd reared her head since, something had stuck; a strange sense of security, that had begun to grow somehow in between her fears and suspicions of him.

“no i didn’t.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 17:29:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]another step draws him closer.

as often as his gaze was unreadable, the bare smile that creeps onto his features is one that shows amusement, softness, and oddly enough, care.

"you're blushing now."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 17:34:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she didn’t recognize the care in his smile. it felt like he was mocking her, but maybe that was just the sort of character she continued to project upon him.

she didn't move, her feet feeling cemented in place. still in denial, she responded, quieter, “no i’m not.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 17:57:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]denial.

the snorunt on his shoulder is carefully grabbed, lowered to his foot that balances the ice-type the same way it earlier.

now close enough, carefully, he reaches a hand to her cheek, caressing against the pink hues.

"are you sure?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 18:15:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she froze and melted all at once under his touch.

this was wrong. she wasn’t supposed to feel like this, for so many reasons. she should have never bent to his unique effect on her. a weird crush, that she hadn’t recognized at first, and now denied, even in this moment.

she said nothing in response, barely blinking or breathing anymore. playing dead, maybe.

the snorunt looked up between them curiously from below, forever without an understanding of personal space or social cues.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 18:30:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]here, there is no indifference.

there is safety. an odd sense of comfort. and despite the denial, the spite, and the sharpness of her words at times, those feelings still remain, persistent, and perhaps everlasting.

as unfamiliar as it may be, theo's never been one to shy away from danger.

and so, when nothing comes from her, the same hand cups her cheek, tugging her into a kiss.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 18:55:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she allowed him to move her, feeling heavy and weightless at once. a sort of disorienting paralysis.

just as before, on the sub, her lips did nothing at first, only brushing.

”you’re a bad man,” she finally managed. certainly not a worse person than her, though.

she found herself unable to pull away. it seemed that maybe only a very bad man could captivate her like this.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 19:10:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i am."

never has he denied it. he's done terrible things — things that could never be undone nor forgiven. but she's done the same, hasn't she? they both have.

he doesn't pull away either.

"but that doesn't mean i don't care about you, lulu. i do."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 19:27:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
it was then that things got dangerous.

somewhere inside her, a steel door slammed shut. she recoiled at once; as reflexive as her fist into an opportunistic golbat.

no.”

her eyes evaded him, suddenly released from his hold, and feeling the want to flee from her own home.

“you couldn’t care.” it wasn’t the usual disgust she felt. “i don’t want you to.”

it was too much. feeling cornered, she turned to black and sank into the shadows.

“go away.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 19:42:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]no.

you couldn't care.

go away.

familiar as they may be, they do little to lessen the emptiness he feels.

"...okay."

but it's not hurt that shows in his voice. he had pushed and tried his luck, tempted fate, even, and he has little to show for it.

once again, he's met with shadows and despair.

but he's not dissuaded.

"for the record, lulu,"

he steps away, ignoring the snorunt as he approaches the exit.

"i do care."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DONTTRUSTME
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 5:09:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: