awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
can you see what i see? [s]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 1:37:25 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Typically Summer didn't spend much time in the Rocket submarine. But she was in between work and a mission, and she needed something to eat before she passed out.

Why the fuck did they want to work her to death?

She sighed, grabbing the tray she had finished (picked over was really the word we should use) to get rid of what was left and place it away to be cleaned.

On her way back from dropping it off, she felt herself being bumped into (or did she bump into someone?).

Still, Summer was still going to be a bitch about it.

"Watch where you're going," she said with a face.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 15:21:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't quite enjoy the constant eye over her shoulder, but she supposes it's better than never getting to board the submarine to retrieve her belongings. Armed with an encyclopaedia and numerous sticky notes, Eris keeps her head down as she wanders through the hallways, unwilling to meet the gaze of strangers even if they offer her passing greetings.
[break][break]
Despite their numbers and hurried footsteps, none of them are oblivious enough to bump into her. At least, not until she reaches this particular intersection, slamming straight into a moving wall of rigid poise.
[break][break]
"Sorry." Even if she's certain it isn't her fault, she still can't help the apology that slips from her lips. Her gaze flickers to her chaperone and they're already averting their gaze - A sign that she's ultimately still in charge of her own interactions with other Rocket members. With a roll of her shoulders, Eris sighs, dusting her clothes off before uneasily shifting the bracelet around her left wrist.
[break][break]
"Are you hurt, Miss?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 3:33:00 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was ready to push the kid away, dismiss her and get on with her schedule. But something caught her eye.

A charm.

Something similar to hers, except not quite the same.

Her red eyes narrowed, curiosity overtaking her instead of disgust at being touched by another being. Because she had yet to come into contact with someone with a similar thing as hers.

"What is... that?" Summer pointed out, trying to keep an obscure reaction.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 8:46:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Another... it whispers. Looking to Summer, Eris merely cants her head, running her fingers over the charm as she gingerly raises it for her to see.
[break][break]
"Do you have one too by any chance?" Her tongue is tied and she can't say anymore, but her gut feeling prompts her to ask. "Can you see something written on it?" And perhaps with this, she may unravel yet another piece of this puzzle.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 22:25:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

ON THE SURFACE, nothing seems to happen. The charms refuse to budge, inert, a simple accessory at best.

Their lips remain sealed. Any push to mention MESPRIT will result in their nervous system slowly shutting down. Rather than words, their lunch will resurface before anything of substance comes forth.

But, should either pay particular attention to the other’s MYSTERIOUS CHARM, they will notice a letter embedded on its surface.

Coincidence? Or intentional?

Only time will tell.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 17:35:19 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's charm, hidden away from view, is suddenly pulled from her pocket. She carried it with her always, but she had put it in her pocket while she was in the dining hall to save it from damage.

Now that someone had something she could see, she was willing to show hers.

Summer leaned closer to look at Eris's charm, her brows furrowed. "Can you... see mine?" she asked hesitantly.

"I see a letter. Were you-"

She couldn't even bring herself to mention the creature she saw in her garden that day. In fact, the thought of bringing it up made her sick to her stomach. Her face grew pale, and her hand rested on her stomach.

"I need to sit down."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 1:37:38 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i told you i'll pay you back!" priam yells from another table. he chuckles, and fires off his finger guns. "yeah, i'll see you later!"

he gets off from a conversation from another part of the cafeteria and starts to walk towards the exit, not wanting to spend the entirety of his break in there, when he spots a collision from two other people. he'd go in and help, but the bystander effect takes place.

priam skirts around the edge, not wanting to disturb or anything. he needs to be back to the lab and help with as soon as possible anyways, whatever crucial project she was working on.

despite wanting to ignore, eyes cannot help but watch the interaction. a glint catches his attention more than ever, keeping his eyes glued as he walked past.

the charms yields the spotlight for him to notice, and it ultimately does.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 20:49:48 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

NOTHING HAPPENS. While Priam's keen eyes are able to spot the exchange between Summer and Eris, he spots nothing unusual. They seems to be comparing matching accessories, plain and unmarked. Perhaps the latest trend in fashion?

Summer and Eris however will continue to see their respective letter. How MYSTERIOUS...

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 13:15:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
seeing nothing of importance, priam's nosy side decides to eavesdrop for more context to learn more about his rocket friends. words that bewildered him were exchanged, seeing as they made no sense.

see what? priam can't see anything special. maybe it's a girls thing.

shrugging off the matter, he continues on his way. there's nothing left to be gained by staying and trying to piece together private lives other people in the sub have, but there's much more to be lost if he is not to return by the allotted time for a break.

priam leaves the scene, leaving the two other girls to talk about girl stuff and seeing things that can get them labeled as weird by people who overhears them.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 9:09:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's wrong, it's all wrong. She doesn't know what about it is, but unease churns in her stomach. She tries her best to support Summer in whatever she can in order to find a good place to sit. Yet after that, she's left with a sort of emptiness that she can't explain.
[break][break]
"Uhm... Take a deep breath? Maybe?"
[break][break]
There was something she was trying to ask but she had been stopped, as if something else were interfering with how they acted. Perhaps, it was Mesprit that she'd seen all that time back? But why would it interfere... why had it been interfering all this time?
[break][break]
"I see a G in yours, same as I do in mine. Strange, right?"
[break][break]
Taking a deep breath does almost nothing to ease the swirling mess in her stomach, only invokes more anxiety from the thought of trying to explain.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 4:59:10 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer sat down, trying to catch her breath. She noticed someone approaching them, someone she hadn't met, seemingly curious. She wondered if he could see what they held.

But then he walked away, like nothing was happening.

It made the anxiety from the Mespirit grow worse, another wave of nausea hitting her as she thought about it. Why was it doing this? Why couldn't she talk about it to someone who could see it?

"Yes. I see the same letter."

She sighed, frustrated.

"What does it mean..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 7:31:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Strange... She should be happy that she found someone else who could see the same things as she did, but why did her gut instinct insist that seeing the same letter wasn't necessarily the right answer?
[break][break]
"I don't know either! It's like... people with special or weird charms like us can kinda see Unown Letters!"
[break][break]
Pretty vague, but it's the best that Eris can manage whilst trying to sort through her own set of doubts and concerns.
[break][break]
"But I know someone else who knows a bit about this! Mars has like super big connections, I think! So I've been asking him for help and all!" She chirps without direction to her thoughts. But before she can get carried away, Reiner nudges her, giving her a rather passive look that only means one thing. "Oh, when I say Mars, I mean like ! His office is really nice..."
[break][break]
Perhaps, not as nice as when she first stepped into it due to the strange happenings... She shoves the wave of nausea back down with a deep breath.
[break][break]
"Maybe he'll know more if we go ask him together! If you have the time, of course!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 2:51:17 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
?

Summer didn't know that her friend had knowledge about the strange Pokemon she had seen. Though, every time she thought about bringing it up, it was like some sort of paralysis came over her.

So she couldn't exactly talk about it, not even to Eris.

It was vaguely comforting that she had someone she could go to, though. Who knew about the things she was seeing.

"Shall we go pay him a visit then? I wouldn't mind getting a few answers..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 6:10:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The bonds between Rocket is always nice to tap upon: One that allows everyone to almost instantly know one another, even if they're only rumours heard from the grapevine.
[break][break]
"Cmon then! He's probably in his office being a grumpypants again!" She giggles, gently grabbing hold of Summer's hand and tugging her along. Even if the woman were to shrug her off at any point, Eris wouldn't do much other than frown a little then continue to walk by Reiner's side.
[break][break]
As long as there were answers to be pursued, there'd be no reason for Summer to leave just yet!
[break][break]
When they reach the North Wing and stand before a pristine metal door, Eris is first to knock on the door - A whimsical pattern that Mars would most likely be familiar with considering the number of times she's done it.
[break][break]
"Mars!! You won't believe what happened! She can see the Unown too, so I'm not crazy, right??"
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 7:41:25 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Does being busy equal being a grumpypants? Apparently it does in the mind of , and honestly, Mars wouldn’t even be surprised to hear that.
[break][break]
While the pair approaches the metal door that leads to his office, the admin sits at his desk, so focused on reading through a report that he’s not even bothered by the constantly ringing of the bell within the hollow ball with which his favourite pink-tailed Meowth plays. It’s also why he barely even notices the knock when it comes, only acknowledging it once also hearing the family sound of Eris’ voice.
[break][break]
’She can see the Unown too, so I'm not crazy, right??’
[break][break]
She?
[break][break]
The Unown?
[break][break]
After their most recent discussion about the strange charm in Eris’ possession, it’s not hard to guess what the girl is referring to, yet Mars frowns all the same – even if this fades away by the time he stands and approaches the door. Once it's open, it’s with a slight smile that he looks down towards his short visitor. ”No, Eris, you’re not crazy.”
[break][break]
But, even if he says that, this whole charm business is way too strange, especially the fact that apparently some people can see letters in them while others see nothing at all.
[break][break]
So, who is this person who sees what he couldn’t?
[break][break]
”Summer?” If only for a second, signs of surprise show themselves in his expression – a rarity coming from someone who is usually so good at hiding his true emotions. And then, once that second is over, he sighs, stepping away from the door. ”How about you both come in? I think I may need some more context here... Can Summer really see that letter you were talking about, Eris?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] &

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]