Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 5:20:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.
    Rumors had been circulating about strange signs appearing in local fields, enigmatic symbols paved through the crops that seemed to be otherworldly in nature. “I think that the place is right over here.” Rowan glanced back to make sure Adrian was still behind him, leading them both towards the center of the cornfield.

It was no coincidence that this was happening so close to the appearance of Unown in the region, having been known for their odd depictions of the alphabet. This was most likely some sort of elaborate prank on the farmers but the interesting timing couldn’t be denied and he was more than curious. “Thanks for coming, by the way.” Rowan smiled, reaching out to grab one of Adrian’s gloved hands.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ Bingo Prompt: Unown
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 5:43:44 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,contest]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
pockets

[attr=class,lyric2]
full of posies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
ashes, ashes, we all fall down...

[attr=class,bulk]"It looks like it." Pushing through the thicket of corn stalks jutting out of the ground, he could tell there was a thinning in their numbers towards where Rowan gestured, and beyond it he could see the depression in the fields. It paid to be tall, he supposed. Feeling Rowan's fingers interlacing with his, he thought he felt the thump of their pulse along his fingers, even through his glove.[break][break]

"Sure thing. Are you alright? He could understand not wanting to be alone when you were poking your nose somewhere it didn't belong... but this was just some poor man's farm. Maybe Adrian was foolish to let down his guard, but the place didn't bother him so much. He'd heard of these a lot in Foaroma Town.[break][break]

Stepping over the felled stalks of corn and their meticulous patterning, Adrian crosses the threshold at Rowan's side and observes the flattened stalks. Hmmm... This is kind of strange. Was it related to the Unown?[break][break]

Without an aerial view, that was difficult to discern.

tags [break]
"UNOWN" bingo prompt
[attr=class,bottom-text]
I WANT TO BELIEVE

FARMSTEAD NEAR OLDALE

[attr=class,contestcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.contest .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .accentborder, .contest .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .accenttext, .contest .bulk b, .contest .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/5oo4LW.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .lyric1, .contest .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .lyric1 div, .contest .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.contest .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contestcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contestcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 6:26:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little shaky when it comes to Unown stuff since…y’know.” The Soiree had been traumatic enough seeing what he’d seen in the Interdream Zone, but the idea of there being assassins from another world sent to kill Adrian was enough to make him wary of exploring the Pokémon.

Rowan walked the edge of the symbol that had been carved into the field, unsure of the context. “Any idea what it’s supposed to be?” As he stepped close to the edge, a wild Unfezant burst upwards from the stalks of corn, causing him to stumble backwards and fall onto his ass. “Asshole bird…” Rowan muttered underneath his breath, letting out a soft sigh.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ BINGO PROMPT: Unfezant
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 6:42:06 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,contest]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
pockets

[attr=class,lyric2]
full of posies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Yeah, I know." He'd been a little rattled by it all, especially after realizing he was being hunted by some sort of extradimensional hitman. Adrian might've learned to shrug these things off and take things in stride, but every year things just got worse. It was all getting to be just a little too much. "I have no clue."[break][break]

These things weren't exactly his area of expertise, though he tried to imagine the curvature and all of its intricacies as seen from above. It'd brought him out of focus enough that he gave a start when the Unfezant broke through the brush, though he simply took a reflexive step backwards while Rowan fell down against the quashed stalks. "Well, we are on a farm after all..."[break][break]

Genuine laughter left him when he realized how flustered Rowan as about it, before shortly offering them a hand. "At least it cushioned your fall."

tags [break]
"THE HUNT" bingo prompt
[attr=class,bottom-text]
I WANT TO BELIEVE

FARMSTEAD NEAR OLDALE

template by punki

[newclass=.contest .accentborder, .contest .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .accenttext, .contest .bulk b, .contest .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/5oo4LW.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .lyric1, .contest .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .lyric1 div, .contest .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.contest .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contest .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.contestcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 15:13:01 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“I’ve got no fucking idea either.” Rowan admitted as Adrian helped him up, unable to find any recognizable pattern in the flattened stalks of corn. “Could be a giant dick for all I know.” They’d need to get higher up to be able to see anything, which was difficult considering they were currently trespassing.

“Over here.”
A gesture was made towards the nearby windmill, an out-of-commission relic that had ample wooden trellises to climb up and a platform on top. “We’ll get a better look.” Rowan tugged on Adrian’s arm, pulling him towards the windmill before beginning to climb the structure himself. “Try not to stare at my ass all the way up, you might fall.” He teased.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 23:57:59 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,contest]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
pockets

[attr=class,lyric2]
full of posies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"I doubt it." Someone would've noticed that by now and called it for the prank it assuredly was. Adrian feels the sleeve of his shirt tugged along after Rowan dusts himself off, eyes snapping forward as he stumbles after them heading towards a dilapidated windmill. He wasn't sure he trusted the thing to hold their weight. But Rowan quickly ensured he would follow up after him.[break][break]

"But my mom always said to look where I'm going..." Adrian followed after eagerly, making sure to follow her sagely advice to a 'T' so as to make her proud. He could hear the wood groaning as it supported their weight, making him increasingly tense as he clambered up after them. Why hadn't they simply flown over the circle?[break][break]

When Rowan finally thrust himself over the ledge of the platform, Adrian took a cautious glance behind him before regretting the decision. He'd hesitate for a few moments longer before finishing the climb, making a point not to look straight down again. When finally he turned his attention to Rowan, he observed:[break][break]

A verdant plot of crops rolling in the wind, bathed in the glow of the sun descending towards the horizon. Locks of Rowan's hair blow in the breeze, a honeyed gold highlighted in the sunset. The crop circle had eluded him as of yet as he was stricken with the view.
It was just the two of them up here, sitting above the world...
[break][break]

In the distance, ground-type pokemon undo the circle with their roto-tiller. It brings his attention back to the crop circle, which he finally turns his eyes towards, provoking his shinigami eyes—examining any potential residual aura.

tags [break]
"GROUND-TYPE" bingo prompt
[attr=class,bottom-text]
I WANT TO BELIEVE

FARMSTEAD NEAR OLDALE

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 7:48:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“It’s pretty up here, huh?” Rowan broke the peaceful silence as he took in the view, captivated. Things had gotten so complicated recently that the simple nature of a place like this was nothing less than a breath of fresh air, both literally and figuratively. “No Rocket, no League.” A soft sigh of relief escaped from his lips, fingers crawling over the dilapidated wood to gently grip Adrian’s hand. “Just us.”

If only it could always be like this, but life was more complex and unyielding, unwilling to bend to his or anyone else's will. “You know what would make this even better?” Rowan smirked and brought his fingers to his lips, mimicking the gesture of holding a blunt. “Do you have any on you?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 9:13:04 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,contest]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
pockets

[attr=class,lyric2]
full of posies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"I know." He wished it could stay like this, feeling the gentle pressure applied to his fingers in a delicate gesture. It softens glowering brows, though they quickly recoil in shock at the abrupt question. ...Am I a bad influence?[break][break]

"Incidentally I do..." Plucking a dupe 'cigarette' from a pack of menthols, Adrian takes a light and strikes the flintstone to ignite it, drooping it from out of his mouth until it caught fire and taking a long drag. Passing it along to Rowan shortly after, he feels a pleasant sensation overwhelming him in the absolute best way.[break][break]

"Just be prepared to dispose of the evidence if we get caught."

tags [break]
"BLUNT FORCE" bingo prompt
[attr=class,bottom-text]
I WANT TO BELIEVE

FARMSTEAD NEAR OLDALE

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 15:54:57 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

"We should be fine, these crop circles have scared off most of the superstitious locals." Rowan said with an amused tone as he accepted the 'cigarette', bringing it to his lips and taking in a deep inhale. Smoke remained prisoner in his lungs for a few moments before exhaling outwards, speaking through choked breath as he did. "Are you worried about them?"

A hand extended the blunt back towards Adrian, before explaining himself. "The assassins." They'd known Adrian was an avatar despite his status not being public, citing this 'other world' in which he manifested the same abilities. Would they still be hunting him, or was this an isolated incident?

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ bingo prompt: blunt force
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 5:25:24 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,contest]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
pockets

[attr=class,lyric2]
full of posies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"...Maybe I should." Ultra Beasts had scared him once, now they were like any other pokemon. The outlanders that had plunged through space and into the unknown so recklessly had once unnerved him, but now they were a thing of the past, and all of that without the watchful protection of his benefactor to keep him safe.[break][break]

He almost felt... invincible. Or something close to it.
[break][break]

Nothing has ever lived that will not die...[break][break]

Adrian turned to Rowan, flashing a smile. "Maybe it's 'cause I know you'll throw yourself in the way of danger, my own guardian Beast.~" It's clearly meant in jest, though it serves as a reminder to him. "By the way, don't do that again," he mouths while sending a slightly-less-than-playful nudge against Rowan's shoulder.[break][break]

"I know I can't make you, but..." He wouldn't live it down if Rowan got hurt on his account, for something that needn't have concerned him. His eyes tell all.

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
I WANT TO BELIEVE

FARMSTEAD NEAR OLDALE

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 2:45:04 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I didn't want you to get hurt." An embarrassed look overtook his features, remembering the incident vividly. "I didn't really think about it, I just...did it." Amber eyes glanced over to Adrian, a sheepish smile crossed over his lips. Rowan understood where Adrian was coming from but there was one undeniable fact that he couldn't let go unspoken between them.

"I couldn't live without you, jerk." He reached out and gently punched Adrian's shoulder, channeling his embarrassment into physical contact. "If you were gone from the world, I wouldn't want to live in it." Life without them would have not been worth living, unable to find the meaning to go on.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 1:47:29 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,contest]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
pockets

[attr=class,lyric2]
full of posies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Somewhere between romance and unhealthy obsession; fatal attraction.[break][break]

Wearing a thin smile Adrian kept his thoughts to himself, not wanting to challenge Rowan's innocence. Normally he would not even think to question such devotion, but consider it praise of the highest order. Whether he hesitates now because of his maturity, or due in no small part to how he reciprocates these feelings...[break][break]

He remains unsure, but the silence is telling of the inner turmoil.[break][break]

"I'd nearly forgotten you were such a sap," he offers in jest, finding comfort as he nestled against them, watching the fading glow of the sunset as it basked the circles in its regal resplendence. "It's great though, isn't it...?"[break][break]

He makes a gesture at how the fields catch the light.[break][break]

"One day, we could have a home like this." His optimism poorly suited him.

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
I WANT TO BELIEVE

FARMSTEAD NEAR OLDALE

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 0:47:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Rowan could only hope the two of them were together throughout the multiverse, that infinite parallels of their love existed on any number of planes. "Yeah, well, you bring it out in me." A soft smile stretched across his lips as he watched the sun lower across the expanse before them, finding an inner peace that he'd hoped would last a lifetime.

"You think so?" Rowan raised an eyebrow, though he wasn't opposed to the idea. "You'd leave the big city for a place like this?" A small amount of tease was in his voice, knowing how Adrian had lamented being away from the noise and lights once before.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ Multiverse Bingo
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 3:55:16 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,contest]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
pockets

[attr=class,lyric2]
full of posies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Some day. Eventually I'll get tired of it." Wanting for some peace and quiet was nothing new for him, even as the sunlight dipped beneath the western horizon he knew this picture painted a happiness for them both, one that could be shared into their twilight years. If they made it that far.[break][break]

"I own so many pokemon that I'd need a place like this just to keep them happy." Cramming them all into a box was cruel, even he could recognize that, even if he found it needed at times. It didn't mean he felt any less guilty.[break][break]

Yes, he would like to be far removed from the concrete jungles and its many prying eyes. He should enjoy being able to provide that escape for both of them, whether from the noise of the concrete jungle or the perpetrations of Team Rocket.

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
I WANT TO BELIEVE

FARMSTEAD NEAR OLDALE

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
I Want To Believe [AA]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 6:45:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I know what you mean. It’d have to be close to the ocean though, I need a place for my Pokémon too.” The concept was mulled over in his head for a moment before a chuckle escaped his lips, leaning his head against Adrian’s shoulder. “Too bad neither of us are rich enough to buy an island, that’d solve all of our problems right then and there.”

Amber eyes watched as the sun began to lower over the horizon, feeling the cool wind of the night beginning to seep in even though his multiple layers. “We should go home, it’s getting late.” Rowan gently squeezed their hand with a smile then started climbing down the wooden structure, careful to make sure he didn’t slip. “Race you back to the car, handsome.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO