awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 23:49:00 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
While she was working at home, Summer was not expecting a visitor to come and see her. At first, when she had been notified that someone was coming down the winding driveway to the Prescott home, she was expecting it to be her father to discuss a few things with her.

However, when she came to realize that it was and not her father, she couldn't help the elated feeling in her chest as she pushed herself away from the desk to greet him at the door herself.

She had given him the information regarding her home, stating if he ever needed her, there would be a place he could at least come to find her. It wasn't the ideal place for him to come, but she knew that her father and his goons were gone for a business trip for a while.

She made a mental note to tip the staff a bit extra to keep this on the downlow for Casey's safety.

Opening the door, Summer smiled widely as Casey came into view. "I didn't know I was expecting company today. Come inside, it's chilly out there."

A fire was already burning in the fireplace, ready for the two to enjoy.

"What are you doing out in Mauville Hills?"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 1:10:45 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

His path down the winding driveway was walked. The coming autumn was marked by wind playing with his hair. A chill ran up his spine, despite making a point to wear a bulky coat. Sneakers made a distinct diamond patterned footprint.

He'd been given all he needed to know to go home with her. Again. He felt kind of guilty about not letting her crash at his place, but that was assuaged by the cool air biting at his rosy cheeks. By the need to take shelter.

A large bookbag was slung over one shoulder, purple and adorned with iron-on patches and stickers. It was as defaced as any bike rack in a public space. It was a decidedly square shaped thing, though it was bulging with stuff, held shut by a combination of velcro and latches.

“I uh, got done with work today.
He said, as the door swung open, and Summer smiled at him. The doorway let all kinds of warm air and familiar smells out, so Casey moved in so as to let her shut it.

He smiled, as even the mild warmth put a stinging sensation into his fingers. “Someone promised a cut of their monthly subscription haul if I produced their show. My audio equipment is still in the bag, but I brought gifts too.”

Just like a car
You're pleasing to behold
I'll call you Jaguar
If I may be so bold

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 2:25:03 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer noticed the bookbag he held over his shoulder, wondering if his arm hurt from holding whatever was in there. She closed the door behind them to keep the cold air out, leading him toward the living room where the fire waited for them.

She sat down, patting the seat beside her for him to join her.

"How was work, then? Not too busy, I hope." If she could, Summer would just spoil him and make sure he never had to lift a finger ever again.

But if it was something he loved, she wouldn't interfere.

"Wow. Is it going to be a big deal?" Summer asked. She knew little about the entertainment part of business. He'd have to forgive her if she sounded daft. "Gifts? Why'd you do that?"

Though she tried to scold him, she wasn't able to hide back the excited look on her face. She reached up to peck his cheek, still cool from the cold outside. "Do you need something warm to drink?"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 2:27:20 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

His path down the winding driveway was walked. The coming autumn was marked by wind playing with his hair. A chill ran up his spine, despite making a point to wear a bulky coat. Sneakers made a distinct diamond patterned footprint.

The cold air was pushed out by Summer pushing the door shut. A final nip at his heels kept him awake, despite the cold previously being a numbing sort of affair. She then ushered him into the living room, near a roaring fire.

Casey then joined her in the seat indicated with a hand flat against the cushion. He then opened his bag, marked by the velcro sounding like a hundred sheets of paper being torn.

“It wasn't too bad. Just had to cut dead air from a conversation between two people, and do audio levels.
He said, glancing down at the bag. A drink to share and a sandwich for each of them, as well as a few spare pokeballs, marked with his telltale nervous finger movement wearing the finish off in a few places.

He smiled, pushing what'd end up being a Litwick into her hand, if she opened it. The ball had the classic camouflage pattern of a safari-ball “...I thought of you when I got it. The safari zone was more of a... haunted mansion? Looked like a house with a half-a-million repair cost.”

Just like a car
I'll call you Jaguar
If I may be so bold
the gifted litwick will be formalized soon.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 4:03:25 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer smiled. "It sounds like it wasn't that bad of a gig, then."

Of course, she didn't know anything about editing. She wondered if it took him a long time to do, if it ever strained his eyes or hurt his back to sit there and work in front of a computer screen.

Looking toward his bag, she tried to peek to see what he had. However, she didn't get a good look, since Casey delved in and pulled out a camo-styled Pokeball.

"What? Really?"

This would be the second Pokemon he gifted her, and Summer felt her heart swell at his sweet gesture. She rolled the ball in her hands before opening it, revealing the Litwick. It was adorable, staring back at her sweetly with the little flame burning on its head.

"You didn't have to do this for me. Thank you."

She leaned forward to give him a kiss, closing the ball and settling it with her other Pokemon. She stood up.

"I have something for you too. One second."

She took off up the stairs to her bedroom, pulling out the box she had haphazardly wrapped. She insisted on wrapping it herself. She brought it down, offering it to him. Inside would be a pair of headphones, something she thought he might want since he was always recording or editing with his podcast and now these other jobs.

"This was for your birthday. I didn't get to get it on time because of the aftermath of the soiree and some family stuff... but I hope you like them. If you want something else, I can exchange them." Summer raised her eyebrows, almost nervous for his reaction.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 21:43:42 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

“Not really. Like... it didn’t feel like work. It felt like I got paid to goof off with a couple of strangers.”

When she glanced at his bag, Casey smiled. He pulled it open, revealing his stash of pokeballs. He parted them to reveal another bottle of that saké he’d gifted her on their date, as well as a bottle of sparkling water of the same liquid volume.

She’d assessed his gift, and smiled at the little thing. She then kissed him, prompting Casey to look back at her. To beam at her with joy.

“I already got what I wanted out of the safari, but then I saw that thing and thought of you.
He said, glancing down at the bag. Another camo-patterned ball sat there. An imp ill-suited to polite company.

He smiled, as Summer returned from her room. She displayed to him a pair of headphones, and seemed to be waiting for his reaction. Casey assesses the weight of them, before hanging them off his neck, with the earphones sitting on his collarbone. “...Thank you. It means a lot that you thought of me. I mean... you have a lot weighing on you right now. Your family is going through a lot. ...That reminds me. Did that pair of bondage-pants I left in his room make their way to your brother? Seems like he’d be into the superfluous straps and loops.”

Just like a car
I'll call you Jaguar
If I may be so bold
the gifted litwick will be formalized soon.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 3:07:23 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's eyes lit up when she spotted the bottle of sake, as well as the sparkling water.

"You got more? You shouldn't have. You're seriously spoiling me." She couldn't help but be giddy.

A couple of glasses were procured, and the sake was poured between them. There was definitely a nostalgic factor to it, since she recalled their first date in the sushi bar with the same drink.

"Thank you. I will definitely use it well."

Summer watched Casey examine her gift, momentarily concerned that maybe he didn't like them or she got the wrong kind. However, she smiled again.

"Of course. You're someone very important to me. I can't be the only one getting gifts in this relationship, now, can I?" she teased.

"You're so sneaky. I sent them to him. I'm not sure if he's worn them or not. The last time I really saw him was a month or so ago..." It had been hard to meet up with him in person, since he had been on the run from their father.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sweet emotion [s]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 8:41:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: