2,656 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Slow and Steady
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 4:53:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Hi everyone! I've put off making this thread for a while because I thought I could pick back up, but it sadly seems I just can't.

This isn't a goodbye! Just a kind of notice of my slackening activity around Hoenn for a while!

I'm doing full time college classes which started back up last month, I work, and I'm also planning a move in early January. So, stuff has been very hectic for me! I've not had much time to RP or even be in the Hoenn server at all, and when I am I'm usually pretty wiped out and not in the mood to RP very much.

Given then, this is a general warning that I will be pulling back my activity some! I'm going to go through and close out some threads when I have time! This isn't personal! I just don't have the time to rp as much! I am also going to archive all of my characters except for and as I can barely keep up with them.

When I get more time, I'll pull them back out and use them! But for now, I will just have these two characters.

I will also not be participating in as much! I will still probably do site-wide or a few member led events, but I will not do as many as before. I will not enter into as many threads as I had before to keep my count low so I don't feel so guilty about posting slowly. Again, if I refuse a thread, it's because I have little time and it's not anything personal!

Thank you to everyone who has been so patient with me the last little while since I've been trying to get my personal life lined out! I'm sorry if I close up any threads you were excited about, too!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing