1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 20:00:48 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Maverick found himself once again, roaming Mt Pyre out of boredom. He wasn’t sure what it was, but something about this place always brought him back here. Or maybe, it was to let his canines run free without worrying what they are getting into. Either way, the scarred man found a spot to sit down not to far off from the worn out beaten trail. A sigh escaped him, kicking the few apricorns and dried up pile of leaves out of the way. Once cleared, the man planted his butt down and leaned back against the massive rock. Warm orbs lifted to the grey cloudy skies above, a cool breeze whirl around him as the signs of winter was around the corner.

As per usual, Azula laid next to him. Her extreme loyalty forced her to curl up next to her master, yet her eyes remained on the pups that play. One of the newest members of the houndoom pack played with the pups, Enzo playfully bowing to the pups. Long arrow tipped tail twitched, muzzle parted to let his teeth snap at the pups. Of course, the pups couldn’t help but want to play. Geneva darted at the older male canine, barking at him. Diesel was quick to follow after, only to get trampled Apollo who was much bigger than him. Diesel let out a yelp, only to chase after them. The sounds of mischievous pups playing made Maverick let out a soft chuckle, glad to see Enzo was fixing in great with the rest.

for at mt. pyre. still suck at starters!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#E5CBAD; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#E5CBAD; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 0:53:07 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

He had come to Mt. Pyre a few times before- usually to clean up the graves.

He had been pretty bored while waiting for new orders, you see; odd jobs to entertain himself had become the norm for a while, which had led to a number of meetings. He wasn't sure if he was happy or regretful these had occurred at all.

Duty was what brought him back to the cemetery in this instance. The SCPD had seen a few officers fall in the line of duty recently. The Crater City had become an inhospitable place for the law and those who carried it out.

Having finished his business, the man had been on his way out of the cemetery with his ever present companion puppy when the sound of puppies playing reached his ears.

Naturally, Raki became immediately interested.

"There's no need to run, Raki." The man sighed as the puppy sprinted towards the sound without pause, dropping the several apricots he had been collecting along the way.

Eventually, the source of the yips and barks came into view- as did the trainer.

"Ah. Apologies." Gwyar immediately said, a sheepish smile on his lips as Raki ran up to the group, waving his paw excitedly.

TAG:
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 19:40:45 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Snarls, barks, growl, and yips erupted from the pile of playful puppys. Azula watching over them carefully, much like a mother. Enzo also played with them, nudging a pup with his side every now and again when one would came at him to play. Maverick leaned back, head tilted back to close his eyes as if he was about to take a nap. He never could just fall asleep anyway, but still listened to the sounds of pups playing and background noise around them.

A suddenly low growl emitted from Azula, the massive six foot even hell hound standing when her ultra sensitive snout caught the scent of something near by. This made the trainer open one eye, single crimson colored orbs shifted to his canine. Only to see she was staring darkly in a different direction then he could see. Sighing, he lifted his head and opened his eyes to see a stranger come out of nowhere. Azula darted to the pup, standing over them like a protective mother. Enzo only stood next to her.

“No need to apologize,” the man replied, his gaze shifted to Azula who snarled at the poor excited pup before her, “Don’t mind her.” He paused, growling in a low tone “enough” just enough for her to hear. Azula let out a snort, head lowered to sniff out the stranger before she turned to sit next to her master. The pup jumped up, moving to surround the creature and give it a 360 sniff. Once all the sniffs were done, it was Diesel who fell into a playful bow. He barked, trying to get the stranger to play.

“The name is Maverick,” the man greeted, giving a single wave of his hand, “Have we met before?”

for at mt. pyre. lets go!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 15:56:30 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Boredom

Meeting !

"And I am Gwyar Wledig, Police Officer of Sootopolis." Gwyar said as he smiled, offering his hand in greeting to the man.

Moments later, he was cupping his chin in thought and tipping his head to the side, humming in thought.

Had they met? The man in front of him did not seem particularly familiar, but that didn't mean the possibility wasn't there...

"Were you a participant in the HsT, perhaps?" He asked after a moment, tipping his head.

Raki, for his part, mirrored the other puppy, sniffing at it playfully as it rounded around him, giggling.
[/quote]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 18:06:08 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁LOOK OUT BELOW!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PRESENT DROPS FROM THE SKY and lands at your feet. It's not addressed to you, but why not open it anyway? receives the following from :[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: gift drop can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 21:14:53 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Oh.. Police Officer.

Many years go before the man moved to Hoenn, the thought of a police officer near by would have sent him on edge. Although the scarred man wasn’t known publicly as being part of a former mafia like organization by then, it was still worrisome that the law was close by. Luckily, Maverick left all that behind him and he had nothing to worry about anymore. Instead, he gave the man a polite fake smile before returning to is relaxed position.

“Yeah,” he replied, remembering all those epic battles he had and tried to put his face one of them them, “I did. But honestly, I battled so many people I don’t remember even half of them.” If it wasn’t for his situation at the time, he would have battled more. But alas, that was something he couldn’t change. “We probably did.” His gaze flickered to his litter of pups, watching as they all began to play again. “Either way, nice to meet you Mister Wledig. What brings you out this way?”

for at mt. pyre. not the best. x.x

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 14:33:13 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Boredom

Meeting !

Gwyar laughed softly, shaking his head.

"No no, I'm certain we did not face one another. Raki and I did not manage to participate in as many battles as we wished to." He said as he knelt besides Raki, his hand falling atop the puppy's head to rub it gently while the Riolu pouted and crossed his arms at the memory. "He was injured quite seriously in one of the bouts; we had to retire from the tournament."

Raki hadn't been too happy about that at the time, and even now, it was rather obvious the memory was still sore for him.

"I am not too fond of competitive battling, so I saw the tournament as a way for Raki to gain strength and nothing more." He said, plucking the puppy off the floor before setting him on the crook of his elbow. "I can't say it was worth it, though."

At the other man's question, he turned his gaze towards the many rows of tombstones nearby, his smile dissipating.

"I was merely honoring my fellow Officers." He said. "Sootopolis has become a deadly city of crime. Police officers are dying in numbers never seen before in the city's long history... The least I could do was honor their sacrifice."

Those officers would gain nothing from it now that they were 6 feet under, but he hoped their souls might find some solace on it.

"... How about you, Mr. Maverick?" He couldn't imagine many people came to a cemetery to just, as the youth called it, chill.
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 17:34:25 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Crimson colored orbs observed his puppys play as the mans spoke, gaze flickering to him to show he was indeed listening despite the distraction before him. It was strange that some trainer don’t actually like battling with their pokemon. But he suppose, some might find it strange that Maverick wasn’t particular fond of contest either. Rare candies were invented for a reason.

“Well it seems that your riolu is feeling better,” he added, chuckling mentally at thought of his lucario not battling, “That’s all that matters in the end.”

But when the question was thrown back at him about his reasons here, he felt bad for what he was about to say. He heard that many police officers have fallen, but never knew this was their resting place. “Oh…” he paused, spotting the tombstones in the corner of his eye, “I wanted to give the pups a place to play peacefully in a large open area. You know, to get their energy out.” Maverick paused when yelp from one of the pups erupted from the pile, only too chuckle when said pup continued to rustle with the others. “My place was getting kind of crowded with so many houndours and houndooms. So I figured, I would grab a few and bring them here for a bit.”

He paused, only to remember and add. "Sorry for your loss of comrades."

for at mt. pyre. one more round and then we can close this thread. once done with this thread, i can start horse taming.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 2:44:52 GMT
shiv Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS!

REAP YOUR HARVEST!

[break][break]
YOUR HARVEST COMES EARLY. returning to this mountainscape cold cave gifts you with more than just goosebumps. where the seeds were planted are shaderoot carrots: a long twisted vegetables black with gloom.

it comes as a surprise that these seeds have actually grown into something. despite their hardy nature, is such a place like this appropriate for the growing of produce? nevertheless, hoenn's land is fertile. perhaps, it is due to the tapu bulu's reawakening— or something else, like an aged bioenergy attempting to course through once dormant veins.

as you pluck the carrots, you can't help but feel like you're being watched.

to move on to the next step, you must create one more thread in MT. PYRE. you can participate with another character, should you so desire. once you (and your partner, if you have one) have posted, please post in MODERATION REQUESTS. afterward, will post what you must do.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
boredom [s]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 2:45:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: