saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 9:17:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
this time, he makes no attempt to block the spritz of miltank milk. it splashes across his face, dragging down the hard lines of his jaw.

"we're going to be out here all day..."

because whatever progress they've made into the bucket is quickly dumped over her head. or at least he tries to. it likely will splash over the both of them, so who knows?
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 18:23:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]more laughter escapes as her aim hits perfectly. somehow, she didn't expect to hit the mark so easily. it helps that he doesn't put up much of a fight.

"do you really mind that thou--"

whatever remains of the sentence dies in her throat, then, and a sharp squeal quickly takes over.

the miltank milk that had been resting in the bucket is promptly dumped all over, mostly on her and half on him. silver hair clings to her face, damp and slightly sticky. ugh.

she doesn't speak, not yet. no, she chooses to launch herself instead. the miltank blinks and steps a little away from them as she tries to wrestle the bucket back.

"you. suck."

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 19:53:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
silence washes over them, as does the hardly squeezed milk. it drenches half of him, and he can't help but raise the back of his hand to wipe streaks of it away from his face.

"do i?"

despite that, he laughs, and it's when he laughs that she manages to catch him off guard. though he shows resistance, not allowing her to snatch away the bucket so easily, his foot gives out under him. he slips, falling backwards.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 0:55:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"yes," she offers without hesitation. it's paired with an innocent smile. "you absolutely do."

and then, he's holding the bucket just out of reach, toppling over in the process. she chases the bucket as a dog would a bone, planting her feet firmly into the ground. there's no way she's gonna fall. nope, she'll be the last one standing in this tug of war.

"come on," laughter punctures the syllables. "hand it over." he's lost bucket privileges after dumping the milk on both of them. besides, there's no way he'll keep fighting her, right? he's already in the dirt, a losing position. give up, bestie.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 5:21:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
when has matias ever backed down from a fight? the war in kanto was pretty much fought from a losing position. but here he is, holding the bucket up towards her.

"fine, fine."

he sighs, looking up at her.

"you win."

sike.

the moment she grabs hold of it, he'll tug her down.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 5:30:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]there's a smugness to her when he relents, submitting to her without the need for force. it's not every day she gets what she wants this easily.

and maybe that should set off some alarms.

it doesn't.

she leans down, reaches, and just as her fingers wrap around the rim of the bucket, his hand is right around her wrist. the yank comes instantly. she squeals and topples, landing in a mess of limbs.

"you lying bitch," it lacks bite. mostly, anyway.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 5:34:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
somewhere along the way, the bucket slips away, hitting the ground besides them. no milk spills out, however, as it was empty to begin with.

he can't help the smugness that shows in the way he grins. he offers her nothing but a shrug.

"you should've known better."
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 5:42:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she can't help the scowl that twists into existence. what an ass.

she's quick to plant hands on either side of him and just as quick to lift the upper half of her body up.

and when he shrugs, she rolls her eyes with a scoff.

"than to trust you? apparently." it's a recurring theme in her life, anyway. trusting people she shouldn't, believing in things that aren't concrete. and yet, it doesn't bother her as much now. she stares down at him in mild annoyance, sure, but there's a grin she has to fight to keep off her lips.

"here i thought you didn't fight dirty."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 5:49:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i always fight to win."

he shifts, propping an elbow underneath him. his other hand, however, finds dirt that's slightly wet with milk.

"even if that means fighting a bit dirty, illie."

and to prove his point, he smears some over her thigh, grinning.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 6:03:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]it's hard to not pout. she gives into the expression with little resistance, looking more like a toddler than a grown woman.

he shifts beneath her and briefly, her arms flinch at the movement. it's subtle, as if expecting more of a fight than he puts up.

"you can't always win," she murmurs. it's matter of fact, learned from experience and now preached to him.

dirt smears onto her thigh and she's gasping, the sensation tickling and irritating all at once. and then, there's only one thought in her mind...

time to mud wrestle. it's the safer option than trying to beat the shit out of him. something tells her she can't actually take him in a fight.

"i'll show you dirty," comes out in half a snarl before she's grabbing wet dirt and flinging it onto him.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 6:22:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
not always, but enough.

"will you?"

expecting a counter attack, he instinctively raises an arm to block the clump of wet dirt from smacking into his face. it finds his arm, falling onto him as he quickly shifts up and off the ground. he grabs at her wrist, attempting to pin her against the ground.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 6:29:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]her mouth opens to respond, to clap back with some kind of smart remark.

and yet, words die out in her throat.

his movements are quick and there's little she can do about it. for all her brains, illeana has little brawn. sure, she tries to fling more mud at him before he manages to snag her but it's not fast enough. he has her by the wrists and she's pinned easily.

she tries to squirm out of his grasp, legs flailing in a feeble attempt to kick him off.

"unfair," she growls out. realistically, she could just casually raise her knee enough to catch him where she knows it'll hurt...

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 6:37:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
she could, yes, but that would be really playing dirty. a part of him thinks she doesn't have it in her to do such a thing. could be his downfall, though.

his hold on her wrists tightens just a little.

"concede."
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 6:43:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]oh, she has it in her... she did say she'd show him dirty, after all. it's tucked away as a last resort for now, however.

his grip tightens on her wrists and she's scowling up at him, chin raised defiantly.

"no."

her lower body bucks up in an attempt to throw him off balance enough to roll them over. and if that doesn't work... well, there's always the good ol' knee to do her dirty work for her.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
moo moos
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 8:41:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
his balance's thrown off, and once again, their positions swap. perhaps that's for the best considering what might've happened if she couldn't get him off.

he's chuckling when his back hits the ground. even in the losing position, he still holds her wrist, and it's with a subtle gesture of his chin that challenges her.

what now?