6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 14:36:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
dahlia's entire schedule was packed. setting an appointment was next to impossible for any regular member of the league, whether they be the offices or the executive branches. fortunately, kyle doesn't fall under the classification.

he guides two other people who wanted to make this happen to her office by the league. their arrival should have been expected, but time to elaborate their intent was little, and sharing them with a secretary was a no-go.

he knocks, receives a confirmation from the inside, and then opens the door. "tada. we're here," he greets in a deadpan tone.

a combination of a wise use of position, connections within the offices, and resourcefulness allow him to get a few moments with the commissioner. he doesn't really want the audience, but two of his friends do.

"i couldn't explain much over the phone, but yeah, silph and miro are here to share something."

he did his part of the project. he should be excluded in the presentation part of it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 18:20:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
hushed plans, rumors, and the like remind him of kanto, for better or worse.

"thanks, kyle."

with the groundwork done, it's now their turn to step in and contribute, and unlike group projects in the past, matias is the first to take the initiative.

"commissioner."

the elite four likely don't salute but those in the military do. his years of service show in the way he salutes at the commissioner, arm slackening shortly after.

"thanks for your time. we just wanted to give an update on rocket and the situation."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 21:20:31 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody eagerly waved at . "Hi miss goode! How are you?" she said with a grin plastered across her face, it had been a long time since she had last seen her. Actually it was when she had invited melody to her office to let her know she wanted melody to be the Sootopolis gym leader, ever since there melody had a very misplaced positive opinion of the woman especially since she was so receptive to melody's idea for the litebrite event. despite the fact it didn't really go as planned. [break][break]

"Oh! Yes! and gave me a rundown of what happened while I was in rocket custody, we shared some information amongst ourselves and managed to come to a couple of ideas we thought would be best to share with you." she says putting her hands together and she looked back towards Matias cause she was sure he could use bigger words than her to describe the plan that Dahlia would like. Besides military man use military terms oonga boonga

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @tag [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 7:29:11 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
the stark contrast in their greetings proves to be a comedic and charming vignette of their backgrounds. in their unique avenues, she finds sincerity. original colours of professionalism sprouting out from white pages— much like the forest of stoutland-shaped post-it notes peeking out from her paperwork.

"i'm well! busy- but i'd do anything for my champion, elite four, gym leader." dahlia's smile grows with the categorization: a slice of the league's finest presented in a parade before her. "i never knew you three were friends."

her mr. rime taps his way toward the trio. an icy cane is extended for any jackets or gear that may need a temporary home on the rack.

"what is it that you want to share?" dahlia asks, eyes flickering across them. she pulls her reading glasses off the delicate bridge of her nose.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 18:38:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"there aren't really much for me to choose from," he casually responds to dahlia's statement.

the way she words it makes it seem like this was a crossover episode of some multiverse subplot from a show or something.

kyle hands the mr. rime a jacket to look more socially acceptable, revealing a shirt with a poochyena print on it. the way it seems to fit more tightly than kyle's usual choice of loose, comfortable clothing suggests that it's something he had since childhood.

he still wonders why thinks it looks good on him.

kyle takes a seat from a couch used for visitors, taking one at the far end so he can rest his arm on one end to lean his head on.

"basically, both matias and melody want your permission for a trip."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 9:09:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias shrugs his jacket off and hands it over to mr. rime, nodding his head in a show of brief gratitude. he's never been one to dance around the topic, so he jumps right in.

"well, to catch you up to speed, we learned that rocket's likely operating somewhere underwater. cobalion couldn't find melody, but terrakion made it to mount pyre just fine, so we figured she was being held somewhere cobalion couldn't get to."

they can swim but they can't dive, apparently, which makes sense seeing how none of the three are water-types.

"my informant also warned me not to pick a fight in lugia's domain. given the information we have, it seems like their plan is to control the seas."

with pretty much the introduction and body of the presentation done, he looks over to melody, allowing her to close it off with the conclusion.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 21:00:33 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Matias looked over at Melody as she stared at the stoutland shaped notepad on Dahlia's desk, she wanted to give Maksim some kisses. She snapped back to attention for the conversation at hand and Melody remembered her part of this speech. "So given that knowledge. Kyle, matias and I want to strike back at Rocket. I want to show Hoenn why our partners chose us." she said moving between Matias and Kyle and wrapping her arms around their necks (just barely cause she was the shortest of the group) [break][break]

"I want to redeem myself. For not being there when Sootopolis needed me and on top of that I wanna show them what happens when you mess with the swords of justice!" She said giving a small pause to allow Dahlia to digest the information presented to her thus far "We want your blessing for this little operation."

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 7:08:42 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
"redemption is a noble pursuit." dahlia curls a finger over her chin, gaze shifting between pink, strawberry blonde and poochy. "but if i were to give permission for a trip, i would need to know more."

above the doorway, a large map of hoenn is framed in an ornate bronze. an inherited piece. one from monroe— if not, many commissioners before him. the region is enveloped in brilliant pigments of blue. a stylistic kyogre is drawn in the corner, breaking the waves.

"rocket wants to control the seas?" dahlia looks to the map. "the seas are too vast. too unpredictable. even for us! so i worry. what does operation seas of justice entail?" she frowns, hands clasped as if to hold the deteriorating world through the knotting of finger and thumb.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 14:48:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
seas of justice...

kyle's expression grows to a smile as opposed to a frown to mirror dahlia's. he doesn't comment on it, but the cheesiness of the supposed mission's title gets to him more than it should have.

"i really just want to get back schwartz, to be honest."

the same person that went missing around the same time as melody did still hasn't resurfaced. circumstances were different between the two, but the timing it had with the sootopolis incident leaves little else to be suggested.

labeling it as vengeance doesn't do well when it comes to making up plausible reasons to get an excuse approved. he's learned just as much to make things sound logical and empathetic to get out of things, and in this case, the opposite.

"the two of them are the ones that wanted this more, so i'll leave the explanation to them."

he leans back his seat on the couch and waits. silently, he prays that neither of them say something outrageous.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:20:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
seas of justice...

a great name.

like kyle, matias' expression shifts into a smile even if it shouldn't, and it's with the slightest hint of excitement that he continues speaking.

"i imagine they'd look to cities and towns by the ocean. mossdeep and pacifidlog come to mind. but..."

he pauses for a moment.

"if they're mostly in sootopolis, we could just surround them and flush them out."

again, he turns to melody, looking for support.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 18:25:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

As matias looks to Melody she is once again caught staring at the sticky notes that she REALLY wanted bad. She continues the thought as it seems like hypothesized that they want to control the oceans with Lugia and would probably aim to control the cities in the ocean. [break][break]

She paused for a moment as she recalled something she had recently learned. "Wait. You're main concern is Lugia and the ocean correct?" she asked Matias. "From what I've learned from the information in the raid. That Lugia is one of those shadow pokemon right?" she asked. [break][break]

"I recently fed Cobalion a Passho berry and developed a move that manifested during a sparring session I had with where I fought against one of those shadow pokemon." she told them "It is one that is very effective on pokemon who've undergone that transformation and can even turn of their strange powers for a limited time. Maybe if I manage to use it on Lugia it would be a bit easier to deal with? I'm almost certain it's gonna be what is guarding sootopolis. It's too perfect of a location for it not to." [break][break]

As dahlia brought up concerns also about the oceans and on top of that where to even strike "My gym for the most part is still untouched, mostly just locals coming to spray graffiti that I clean up. Maybe we can enter the city from there?" she said before looking at the map as well, the drawing of kyogre made her think of- Wait, Skyler! "Maybe we can also ask for help? She comes by my gym and drinks with me every once in a while! She's a super experienced sea captain and I've seen her with Kyogre!" she grinned as Melody's writer remembered the painted whishcash that completely tricked her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 7:48:02 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
dahlia wants schwartz back too. however, his extraction is a sensitive surgery. highly specialized. dire prognosis.

"anything involving sootopolis is risky." she says, now rubbing her own hands. "we'd be placing poor melody in dire straits considering her station."

the commissioner's eyebrow raises at the mention of the captain, but she says nothing of her. eventually, they will meet.

"if you three believe you can rescue balder with your training and resources," dahlia says, "then i can give you three permission. however, it must be clandestine... and we must first make sure where balder is contained. is that clear?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 17:28:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the commissioner's concerns with melody was quickly replied to with an appropriate response. "she agreed to this. she'll take responsibility of her actions." kyle cranes his neck lazily to melody. "right?"

kyle managed to sneak around slateport during rocket's occupation of the port city before. sneaking around this time around shouldn't be all too different, as long as he discounts the fact that he's very high profile now compared to three years before.

precursor to chaos being met with assurance of success wasn't what kyle wanted. this was why he wanted to do it without permission since there was always the probability of being unable to give dahlia what she wants.

"it... is."

he slumps on his seat more, and then shifts his eyes to matias and, then melody. while he has ideas to make this work, he'd rather not be the one to orchestrate the entire thing.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 9:00:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
it's not the plan matias wanted, but it's usually easier to ask for forgivess than permission.

"it is."

he looks over at kyle, then melody, then back at dahlia.

"it won't be hard to get into the city. and i recently got in without much of an issue. it's finding where they're keeping schwartz and retrieving him that's the issue."

it's one thing to go in guns blazing but to do it stealthily without getting caught? not exactly matias' specialty.

"i think melody was kept on a submarine, which is where they might be holding schwartz, too."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
lateral [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 22:10:59 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She frowns as she's reminded of how quickly the situation had flipped on it's head in Sootopolis. The situation clearly weighing on her persona before it's wiped away and she resumes her peppy personality. [break][break] If only she could remember what she saw on the submarine, it's possible she interacted with Balder during that time but couldn't remember it. [break][break]

"The submarine would probably be heavily guarded by all of rocket. Worst of all, im fearful of that creepy guy who showed himself during the press conference.. But yes, like Kyle said I'm willing to be the one to accept responsibility for anything that happens. I wont stop until Sootopolis is free of rocket's influence." [break][break]

she asked curiously as the gears in her head began to turn and probably began to short circuit. "I could cause a distraction while Kyle and Matias infiltrate the ship? A flash mob concert might do the trick. Any situation involving me sneaking around will probably go horribly wrong. But grabbing someone's attention is my specialty. With a big enough commotion, rocket is sure to show up. Especially since they wanted my head before, this time though I wont have a hostage holding me back like last time. Now I also have Cobalion and all I'd have to do is buy time for them to get him and get out." she said twiddling her fingers together as she sat back down in an empty chair besides her, it kind of sounded really stupid out loud [break][break]

"Any idea how to find specifically where Balder is being held in the submarine?" she said looking towards Matias and Dahlia. She had an inkling that maybe

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights