[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As the days fly by, the weather seems to be getting colder, the ocean breezes lacking that familiar burst of hot air carried from over the horizon. Letting out a quiet sneeze, Eris finds a tail carefully reaching up to her neck, tugging and pulling at the folds of a handknit scarf as he adjusts it to better cover any exposed skin.
[break][break]
"Remember when Hideo and I went skipping rocks on the beach over there?"
[break][break]
It had been a rather innocent and carefree moment in this rather tumultuous year of hers, and one that she would most definitely treasure for the days to come. If only those kinds of fleeting joys were common in her life... Well they were, but not necessarily in the way that most people would expect - Sharing cookies with a literal guardian of the sea, sharing myths and stories with Piper in their secret room, trying to convince Gavin to participate in a chicken slapping experiment or even bothering the crickety old man Pryde for help on her projects from time to time.
[break][break]
"We've done a lot of bad things, huh?"
[break][break]
Her fingers reach to entangle themselves in black fur and he crooks his neck to accommodate the affectionate act. Bad was subjective and from personal experience, she seemed to suck at being bad. But at the very least, she was trying, right?
[break][break]
"What do you think pa would think?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Black || C
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:22:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
of all the places eris could've run to, why does it have to be here? literally surrounded by the enemies, matias manages to sneak in, knowing best to keep mostly to himself as he makes his way to the familiar spot.

his porygon-z hovers ahead of him, leading the way as it scans across the area with its TRACE. eventually, it beeps, telling him there's something up ahead.

and as porygon-z perks up, suddenly a little more aggressive, he knows it to be RIVALRY.

reiner.

that bitch.

so, he approaches, unaware of the dangers around him.

"eris?"
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Black || C
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 18:13:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When has been spotted in Sootopolis, Chu-e feels relief and nerves and stress and so many things flooding him at once. He makes his way to her as fast as the combination of his pokemon and his legs can get him there.

When he sees , he feels hot and angry bile settle in his throat and burn into his chest. He picks up speed, what little he can, charges at Matias. Chu-e does not like violence anymore. Yet the protective urge is there, the thing in him screaming to fling himself at Matias so Eris can get away, no matter the cost.

"Get AWAY from her!" Rough, raw, loud, echoing back the fury and hate and desperation as he tries to bodily tackle Matias.

But Chu-e is small and sickly and weak. He has lost weight. He is tired and pale and obviously not doing well. Or, at least worse from the last time the two of them had seen him. This whole ordeal has not been kind to him.

Despite that, Matias might be able to see it. Where Ji-Hook Ki ends and the man who burned down Pewter and made Cinnabar run red with blood begins.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Black || C
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 19:22:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Nothing prepares her for this: For the arrival of Matias, for the arrival of Chu-e, for the possibility of the two coming face to face with one another. Instinctively, she flinches, whimpering as she tucks herself against Reiner's body. Instinctively, he curls around her, pulling them back from the conflict as he roars at Matias.
[break][break]
"Pa!"
[break][break]
There's no stopping the name that she calls out. had muddled her faith in them, convinced her that they didn't hold a shred of care for her well-being. Yet here stands, throwing himself against a greater adversary if only to protect her. Frozen in place, she's torn to bits, uncertain as to who to choose and unable to focus on either side for long.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 5:19:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the grass hides footfall until it's too late to do anything. he turns, meeting the aggression as his entire body tenses, though it's not enough to stop the tackle from taking them to the ground.

"tch—"

his head narrowly avoids the ground, and it's there that he immediately lashes out for ji-hoon's wrists.

he's yet to recognize the man for more than ji-hoon. soon, he will.

meanwhile, his porygon-z LOCKS ON reiner, vibrating as it readies an attack.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 7:03:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Eris, run!" Growled out and desperate. gets one wrist pinned but Chu-e cocks the other fist back. He tries to slam it against Matias' cheek.

Quick, shrill, Chu-e lets out a sharp whistle in his face. Calling.

Chu-e tries to tangle his legs with Matias', twist. He's not strong and Matias is much larger, but if he can get on top of him... Well, he probably can't win, but he can get more time.

Anger is so thick on his tongue that he forgets about the crystals coating his insides.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 14:14:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Run... There's a chilliness that seeps through her body when she hears that word, when she sees a mirror of dark memories from her past. To fight so desperately against an intruder, to beg for her to leave while she had the chance - She can't break free, shackled by the fears that resurge in her chest.
[break][break]
Gavin... Bryan... she needs to tell someone... get help from anyone. Chu-e's in danger, he can't possibly beat the man that stands before him. But Reiner doesn't seem to heed that notion, growling as he forcefully tugs her onto his back, ignoring her yelp as he starts making a hasty retreat. If there's anything he's learnt, it's that Matias can't be trusted and that Chu-e is equally as dangerous with whatever parasite seems to be eating him from the inside. In the end, it's Eris' safety that he's been entrusted with and he won't let tragedy befall them this time around.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 14:19:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the slam against his cheek staggers him a bit, enough to blur his vision for seconds. but the whistle is heard loud and clear.

it's familiar, grotesque, and painful all at once as memories of kanto come flooding back.

fight to survive.

this fight's no different.

LOCKED-ON, porygon-z buzzes in intensity as it fires off a ZAP CANNON that roars across the distance, singeing grass, paralyzing all it hits.

though his legs are tangled, matias snaps a hand up for chu-e's collar, tugging him down into a headbutt.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 15:40:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The Zap Cannon is fired off. The ground cracks from under the Porygon and a Delcatty shoots up, trying to snap her jaws around the other pokemon and drag it down. Something is off about it, in the way it's shaped, how it moves. Less a cat and more a lion.

He manages to get on top but the pain of the headbutt splits his skull, has his seeing double. Thick drops of blood smear on 's face, darker than normal and growing hard almost instantly. Chu-e does not play nice or fair. His still free hand he tries to claws at Matias' eyes and nose and mouth. Anything.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" What did he do to ? Briefly his mind flashes to , when she was passed off to Matias. What did he do to her? If he could kidnap a child, what other evil could this man do? He blinks through the blurred vision and sees ghosts images of a Ranger who got away with everything.

The epitome of everything Chu-e hates.

Someone with power ready to abuse it.

Sparklefur used Dig on Porygon
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 19:35:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Paralysis, that inability to move even when you see the world burning right before you. There's a howl that rings true across the clearing, haunting as the Luxray staggers and crashes to the ground. She's thrown right off with a yelp of her own, palms and knees scraping against the concrete as she tumbles.
[break][break]
"Reiner!"
[break][break]
Buried alive, ripped of his senses, hurt time and time again. If it hadn't been haunting enough to watch as the earth swallowed him whole, then it was most certainly enough watching him struggle to get-up and collapsing with every attempt.
[break][break]
"Reiner... please..."
[break][break]
Scrabbling towards him, ignoring all other stimulus as she reaches out for him. That electricity that runs counter to his own, destroying his own rhythm and interfering with his ability to unleash a storm. She flinches from the residue static, choking a little when she's forced to look back to the duo fighting.
[break][break]
Matias is hurting Chu-e. Chu-e's trying to fight Matias. They're going to injure each other.
[break][break]
What is she supposed to do? Who is she supposed to save?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 10:31:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
no, eris. they're going to kill each other.

darkened blood smears across his face, hardening almost instantly, though he doesn't even bother trying to wipe it off. he's too preoccupied with their battle for control.

"tch—get the fuck off!"

his head turns to the side, avoiding being clawed out by his eyes. his hand that once had chu-e's collar doesn't relent its grip. he tugs chu-e down again, smacking their heads together before pushing him off.

briefly, he looks to eris, sees her on the ground beside reiner. he wants to crawl towards her, to bring her back to safety, but his attention's divided.

with his porygon-z trapped in the maws of the odd delcatty, it can't do much but pulse out a TRI ATTACK.

matias' ankle taps against the ground, and out comes his charizard.

"GET ERIS."

the fire-type roars, flying across before attempting to pin reiner to the ground with a heavy foot.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 15:31:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Kill each other? Maybe. But in Chu-e's eyes, that would mean could never hurt again.

A worthy sacrifice.

Sparklefur is blasted with the pulse of the Tri Attack. A Paralysis takes hold. With the Destabilization of her genetics, this is good for the feline. Her maw sparks with electric energy and the two orbs on her ears glow a faint yellow. She sinks her teeth further into the Porygon, how she would snap a neck were this normal prey, before tossing it aside and crawling out of the hole.

Sparklefur is now Electric Type

"Fu- PROTECT ERIS!" He bites out as he's shoved off of Matias, rolling to the side. Sparklefur ignores the Porygon for now,, head turned, as if considering, but the Charizard makes for much more interesting prey. She is vicious, though, and cares not if she helps Matias in his goal of murdering Reiner. A powerful spark of a Thunderbolt arcs off of her and at the Charizard, boosted by her abilities.

Chu-e, meanwhile, refuses to concede to Matias. He was dazed from the second headbutt, already exhausted from the tussle, but adrenaline fuels him. He pats himself down but not for a pokeball. He screams and tries to sink a switchblade into Matias' leg, as if that will keep him from getting closer to his daughter. His other hand grabs for his ankle, gripping tight.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 16:22:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Danger looms over them in the form of angry dragons and ferocious cats, lightning crackling down upon them as the winds shift harsh in their direction. Whilst Reiner tries his best to retaliate, clawing back at the Charizard and biting into the closest limb, she's forcefully thrown back by the whip of his tail, her cries muffled by the sharp yowls.
[break][break]
"Stop it... Stop it!"
[break][break]
Not her friend, not her closest buddy, not her only family. She doesn't want to lose him, yet she can't get any closer to the fight as the trio of beasts tear at each other's throat. For the longest time, she's tried to overlook this issue, push it to the back of her mind and never worry about it. She wouldn't have to make a choice, it was a promise she'd been made and one that she prayed would hold. But when she finds that Matias and Chu-e lack any intent of mercy in their frenzy, when Reiner's pained cries ring so loudly in her ears, when she sees past her naive hopes and bears witness to the truth, she's forced to move in accordance to the desperate wishes she clings onto.
[break][break]
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
[break][break]
Just like that kid who'd been stranded in the middle of a wasteland, back to those days where the only person she could rely on was herself - She dives towards the clashing pokemon with no regards for her own safety, reaching for Reiner despite his attempts to push her away. Lightning burns at her skin, the struggle between Charizard and Luxray throwing her to the ground. Yet, she still reaches out and holds tight to Reiner, throwing herself over his body and defying his wishes for her to let go.
[break][break]
"Leave him alone..."
[break][break]
She cries, even when it hurts. Electricity crackles through her body as she's jostled roughly, injuries to her lung flaring up as she struggles to catch her breath. Blood sits sour upon her tongue, spat out with a vicious cough as she wheezes from the impact.
[break][break]
Please... make it ś̢͘t̷̡̛͞ǫ̀͘p͜͢҉̴̛

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 18:06:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
porygon-z honks as it squishes under the force of the bite, taking little damage from it, and more so from the impact against the ground as it's flung to the side. it tumbles, coming to a halt only to spend a moment RECOVERING.

whatever happens to eris happens. charizard reacts little to her as it continues handling the pesky luxray, shrugging off the pain from the bite and from the delcatty's THUNDERBOLT only to open its maws, snap a hand down to pin luxray down, and breathe out a stream of FLAMETHROWER.

matias, however, yells the moment he sees eris cough blood.

"ERIS!"

the pain from being stabbed in the leg stops him from crawling any further. he grunts in pain, turning back only to throw a swift kick with his free leg to chu-e's face.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Black || C
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 18:36:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The Charizard is distracted by the attempts at murder so Sparklefur uses the chance to try and leap on it's back, dig claws into leathery skin and sink fangs into it's throat. A Blizzard starts to form around her, as if to ice the dragon pokemon out.

Chu-e cares more about .

As soon as the electricity crackles over her, he freezes, eyes wide. The foot smashing into his face, breaking his nose and busting his lip, making blood rush down his face and front. None of that matters because Eris lays there.

is the last thing on his mind. Forcing himself to his feet, ice and fire both shake his insides. His mind races. She's just a child her lungs are still hurt oh god she's bleeding she's not moving oh god she's not moving thisismyfault

"Eris! Eris! No!"

But Chu-e only makes it a few steps towards Eris.

Time catches up with him. The parasite eating him from the inside out had bought him time, months by this point. It couldn't erase the condition, not yet, and the shock of exhaustion and illness and adrenaline hits him hard.

The last time Chu-e had a seizure was was months ago. The thing had managed to prevent most of them. He'd almost forgotten he could even get them. It can't prevent his one.

Built up pressure explodes blood vessels.

Chu-e is barely out of reach of Eris when he slumps to the ground like a puppet with it's strings cut. Blood starts to pool around him, rushing from his nose, mouth, ears, eyes.

Chu-e has fainted died.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863736847678177301/916622168161415198/BLACK.mp3[/player]

The life is gone but the body is not.

Crystal starts to inch up dead skin, crackling and black.

Ƨ̴̢̤̥̦̠̓̂̉͐͊ɘ̸̩͚͍̯̓̐́̀͘ͅn̴̜̰̬͖̼̉͒͌͒̈́b̶̙͙͙̣̗̍̒̈́̚͘ ̶͚̟̖̟̯̎̑̌͘̚ǫ̵̲͙͕̅́̈́̏̀ͅυ̸̧̞̻̪͐̐̽́̾ͅɈ̷̧̢͉̣͔́̅͂̂̈ ̵͎̖̺̬̀̑̋͝͠ͅИ̶͓̤̻̫͓̍͗̆̐̕ɘ̵̩̩̹͍͖̀̈̊̎͛ɔ̵̫̟̤̫̺̈́͌͌́͝ɿ̶̢͖͕̠̱̑͛̌́̈́ŏ̴̬̝͕̝̮̽̓͌͝z̷̰̻̱̞̮̑̓̈̈́̀m̷̙͈̜̠̬͆͌̿̏̓ɒ̸̡̖͇̣̭̍̋̎̔̚?̸̯͚̪̲̥̏̅̽́͠