he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
nondescript food delivery app [c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 7:13:00 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

the two of them are like fire and oil. there's something about an empty-sounding yeah that really gets him going (not in a sexy way) and, in turn, his accusation draws emotion back into her voice. "it might as well have been our butts with the way you were touching me!" most people would have realized by this point that this is a stupid, career-ruining hill to die on, but aaron is a special kind of hardheaded. 
[break][break]
but stormy must have been some kind of idiot tamer with the way her next question stops him short, his argument dying in his throat with a quiet, ugly wheeze of air. why am i still standing here? he looks down at the card reader in his hand. "i ... dunno." in truth, he's been lingering to get the last word in. 
[break][break]
the impending bad review dawns on him, settles like a rock in his stomach. he is fucked once he leaves her property — and not in the good way. would she call corporate? would she call the cops? will probably pop a blood vessel if his coworkers show up at the apartment, searching for a rogue delivery boy that was a meanie to an elite four member.
[break][break]
"i guess i should, uh, go."
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nondescript food delivery app [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 22:34:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"You sound like I just stole your first kiss and you're bummed out because I wasn't prom queen."

God, that makes her even more mad.

She frowns, staring at him because she isn't sure what else to do or what else to say. He's still standing here, still watching her, still arguing with her over.. literally nothing. Wow. What a weirdo. Both of them.

"You don't.. know?"

But instead of biting back with more fire to spark and ignite her own, he putters out and gives up.

"You're a really shit delivery-boy. You don't even have a car, or other deliveries."

Or was that to show that she was the only customer ordering from this place for takeout?