Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 3:40:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Theirs was a game Barnaby knew all too well. A suggestive look here, an inuendo there. Subtlety was key... until it wasn't. Ah, then came the fun. It was a metaphorical sparring match he gladly indulged in, given the appropriate company. And Mars definitely classified as such. The only issue now was that Barnaby wanted to be inappropriate with his company.[break][break]

Patience, unfortunately, was never his strong suit.[break][break]

"You can only divide your time so much. Why waste it on the trivial?"[break][break]

Barnaby reclined back into the bench they shared, legs crossing together, unfazed by the commotion nearby. His full attention was on , a rare privilege few truly experienced. The journalist was busy too, you see - juggling his double life, reconciling his public ambitions with his more private ROCKET goals. The two men had more in common than they currently knew, it seemed.[break][break]

"I agree, though. Prioritization is a skill I had to learn early on, even before I came to Hoenn."

[break][break]

❤  [break]
[normal/fairy/ghost] skipping~

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#80697A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 23:40:10 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

When Mars had made his way down to the gardens, he hadn’t done so with the intention of engaging in this sort of games, but alas, why would he ever refuse them when played with a partner who sparks his interest as much as does?
[break][break]
Maybe this is exactly the sort of distraction he had needed, although unfortunately for them, Mars has never been all that patient either.
[break][break]
”You’re right, and I find that trivial things simply don’t suit me.”
[break][break]
He will always be meant for more, after all.
[break][break]
In the corner of his eye, he can see his Persian lying down on the grass with a Dedenne among his paws, the rodent now helpless unconscious. Perhaps he should bother with throwing a pokéball…
[break][break]
Too bad his attention easily returns to Barnaby.
[break][break]
Before coming to Hoenn, hm? Do I get to know where someone as exquisite as you came from?”
[break][break]
There’s a smirk, for his words are ever so purposefully soppy.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

SKIP <3

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 6:49:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFLOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 0:30:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Mmm." Barnaby's smile grew wider as the faintest shade of pink blushed his cheeks. So the innuendos had fallen away? Two could play at that game.[break][break]

"Continue with the compliments and I'll tell you whatever you like, Mr. del Mar."[break][break]

His voice had turned sultry and alluring in the minutes since their conversation had begun.[break][break]

"Je suis de Kalos." Barnaby spoke in his native tongue, the words flowing like honey from his mouth. "Lumiose City, to be exact."[break][break]

That playful spark returned to his cobalt eyes.[break][break]

"And you? Or must I pry that information from your lips?"[break][break]

Just then, a fluttering of wings caught Barnaby's eye. Odd to see a HOOTHOOT active at this time of day. Unsurprisingly, as soon as it alighted onto the branch of a nearby tree it's eyes began to open and close while its head bobbed up and down. The poor thing was obviously exhausted.[break][break]

Perfect prey. [break][break]

With another nod from Barnaby, his LIEPARD was off. It was Celeste's turn to flaunt her hunting prowess. She silently slunk over until she was just beneath the Owl Pokémon's perch. Then... she sprang, her strong forearms wrapping around the body of the HOOTHOOT. It never saw her coming and, honestly, barely struggled against her vice grip. [break][break]

In a rare moment of extroversion, she dragged her catch over to where Dollar and his DEDENNE were sitting. She reclined beside him and cast a sly glance his way, as if saying, "Mine's bigger than yours."

[break][break]

❤  [break]
[normal/fairy/ghost] catching HOOTHOOT~

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#80697A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 13:57:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Is that so? Then I guess it’s a good thing that I have so many more to give. Though… I bet you have heard much of it before, hm?”
[break][break]
Mars will always be one who enjoys giving compliments to those who he thinks deserve to hear them, and definitely falls into such a category. There’s so many things he could say, beautiful words spoken as if poetry, and yet, it’s the familiar sound of Kalosian words that catches him off guard, leaving him to simply look at Barnaby for a short moment.
[break][break]
Naturally, what follows is a flawless smile. The kind of smile that is so characteristic of Mars.
[break][break]
Alors, on est tous les deux dans le même cas. Even if two decades have passed, his accent and tone have the distinctive notes found in Southern Kalos, the language he called his mother tongue when he was a small boy being one Mars could never abandon. ”Seems beautiful men truly do come from beautiful cities. I always loved visiting Lumiose.”
[break][break]
How long has it been since the last time he went to Kalos?
[break][break]
”Careful, Barnaby, I may just end up taking you up on that offer.”
[break][break]
He smirks then, choosing not to answer the question. For now, at least. If only to make things more interesting.

[break][break]

notes

SKIP <3

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 7:57:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNCHLAX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRAVITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 19:25:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby was not a humble man. He was raised with all the privilege that wealth and connections could buy. Designer clothes and accessories? His, without question. Cars, expensive vacations, even Pokémon? Of course, he had an image to uphold.

Familial love? Now, that was different. Familial obligation, yes, but love? Barnaby was unsure.

That being said, he was well acquainted with the affections of men and women alike. Compliments never seemed to lose their appeal, though. Especially when given by well-spoken gentlemen with beautiful amber eyes.

"You flatter me," Barnaby smiled coyly before adding, "I don't deny it... although, coming from your lips, every word has a more magical quality."

But then the real magic happened, something beyond playful flirtation. Barnaby almost did a double take when the language of love was so expertly spoken by . Memories of smoky cafés, casual lovers, and 'La Vie en Rose' playing in the background flashed across his mind.

Barnaby matched Mars' shining grin.

"Martín... what a pleasant surprise! Une autre personne si loin de chez elle. No wonder you're such a flirt."

His expression tempered into a teasing smile. It had been so long since Barnaby had spoken his native tongue with a fellow Kalosian. It warmed his heart in a wholesome way. What wasn't as wholesome was Mars' next statement. Barnaby replied in kind.

"Mmm. A respectable man never offers unless he's prepared to accept the consequences."

[normal/fairy/ghost] skipping~
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 5:33:59 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Having had enough of the unconscious Dedenne, the Persian leaves it behind as if a discarded toy and moves on to larger prey, merely glancing at the Liepard and its Hoothoot and then turning away as if saying ’I can do better than you.’
[break][break]
Can it, though? Perhaps. For, it’s next prey of choice is a Munchlax, the poor pokémon being able to do little against the sharp fangs and claws that soon dig into it as it attempts to run away in a panic.
[break][break]
And Mars? Mars pays little mind to the antics of his ferocious cat, all of his attention remaining fixed on .
[break][break]
”True enough, and if that’s how you get the information you want out of your guests, an interview is starting to sound more and more appealing.”
[break][break]
A smirk, a laugh, and yet the banker leans against the back of the bench with a sigh, turning to look at the colourful blooms that surround them.
[break][break]
”I may make you wait just this once… I spent much of my childhood in Cyllage, then I moved to Sinnoh for school.”
[break][break]
It’s not entirely true, but it’s close, and it’s what anyone would find when searching Martín del Mar’s name online. He hadn’t been born in Kalos, and he had been stolen away from Ambrette Town at the short age of six, but that’s the story of Martín Marzán’s life, not that of the man who is supposed to be sitting next to Barnaby.

[break][break]

notes

catching MUNCHLAX <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 1:17:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD URSARING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLURPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MUNCHLAX!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 17:44:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"What can I say, mon ami? I do what it takes to get the job done." Sarcasm and inuendo once again laced through his wording. That teasing smile remained, though, even as reclined into the bench with a laugh. The sound was like blissfully chiming bells; pleasant and light.

"I may make you wait just this once…"

God, the strength it took for Barnaby to stop himself from inviting Mars up to his penthouse. To call his bluff. Admittedly, the banker had the slickest tongue that he'd heard in quite some time. He wanted to test it out in other ways.

Shaking those naughty thoughts away, Barnaby extended another probing question, "How old were you when you left Kalos? Your French is immaculate."

As the men conversed, from the bushes came an ambling momma bear; standing on her hindquarters, she was nearly six feet tall and therefore fairly imposing compared to the smaller Pokémon who had come before. Barnaby sat up a little straighter in his seat. An aggressive URSARING could pose a significant risk if not dealt with swiftly. He released his beloved NINETALES, Odette, to deal with the threat. An expertly executed Flame Thrower was enough to weaken the bear, while Barnaby's Poké Ball finished the job.

[normal/fairy/ghost]
catching URSARING
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 20:30:49 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Ah, what’s not to love about a man who knows what he wants and does everything in his power to obtain it? It seems we may be kindred souls, Barnaby.”
[break][break]
Flirtation aside, it is a quality Mars actually does appreciate in others, because it’s also one that he’s all too aware exists within himself. He has always liked getting what he wants, and he has always been too stubborn to give up when things get difficult.
[break][break]
”Mars! Because you’d fight anything that gets in your way!” Is what she had told him back when they were children, when giving him the nickname most people know him by these days. If only she had known just how right she was. If only she had realised that on that day, she may have just predicted his fate.
[break][break]
There’s something sad in his gaze when thinking of things like those, but all hints of it quickly vanish – pushed away by Barnaby’s question and the sight of the pokémon battling. It’s then when he finally gets pokeballs for the ones Dollar has mercilessly hunted, noticing how the Persian’s attention soon turns towards a nearby Slurpuff. His next victim, apparently.
[break][break]
”I’m glad you think so. I don’t get to speak it often, so sometimes I worry I may be losing my touch.”
[break][break]
The question is ignored, as if the pokémon’s battle distracted him too much. In reality, he simply doesn’t wish to answer, so it’s simpler to focus a retort like the one he gives; to look at Barnaby once again, to smirk, and to imply things:
[break][break]
”Maybe you could help me with that, hm?”
[break][break]
Mars is never one to pass on a good opportunity.

[break][break]

notes

catching SLURPUFF <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 5:57:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GUMSHOOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAKEOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFAIRY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRAVITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 18:14:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
A triumphant Odette returned to Barnaby's side, no worse for the wear even against a giant like URSARING. Reclining next to him, she elegantly swept her tails and tucked them aside so that she fit snuggly into the space at Barnaby's feet, adjacent to the bench. Now - it was nap time.

The journalist lowered a hand to idly stroke the cream-colored fur at the top of his NINETALES' head. While doing so, he listened to Mars speak with a surprising eloquence. This entire encounter, in fact, had been such a surprise.

"Kindred souls?" He repeated, enjoying the poetic nature of the statement. "My, my, Mr. del Mar. You are much removed from the other stuffy CEOs that I know."

He didn't deny it, though. On the surface their lives seemed to be sharply contrasted. A creative mind versus a staunch businessman. But as they conversed, as they hinted and alluded and implied things, chipping away at the façade they both presented... well, time would tell if they were truly kindred souls.

"Of course, I'd love nothing more."

The fact that Mars evaded his question wasn't lost on Barnaby, but he let it go without a word. This wasn't an interview, after all; just friendly conversation.

"Perhaps over dinner?" A question asked casually with the most innocent of smiles. "I have a particularly delicious Kalosian restaurant in mind."

Waddling from nearby shrubbery came a CLEFAIRY, which sparked Barnaby's interest. With yet another nod, Celeste was off to subdue the poor creature.

[normal/fairy/ghost]
catching CLEFAIRY

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 1:59:04 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Ha. As you’ll come to realise, Monsieur Finch, there’s no one quite like me in the entire world.”
[break][break]
Comments like those could so easily be taken as said in jest by most people, and yet there’s something honest about the nonchalant and confident way in which Mars says such a thing – as if he truly believes the words coming out of his lips. And that’s because he does. Of course he does. It’s one of the many sources of his boundless pride.
[break][break]
While they talk, his Persian comes back to his side, sitting next to Mars and once again resting his head on the banker’s lap. It causes him to smile in a gentle way that’s all too rare for someone like him, perhaps if only a passing thing while he pets his beloved feline.
[break][break]
When Barnaby mentions dinner, the gentle smile fades, turning into one of those usual playful smirks.
[break][break]
”Delightful company and equally delightful Kalosian dishes? How could I ever say no? I like your thinking, Barnaby.”
[break][break]
Among other things, obviously.

[break][break]

notes

SKIP <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 7:39:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHUPPET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEERLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JUMP KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CLEFAIRY!