Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 22:02:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It seemed that their time together was coming to a close. The orange sunset that was beginning to blossom on the horizon betrayed how long the two had spent conversing with one another.

"It's settled then." Barnaby concluded with a smile as he leaned forward, starting to stand.

"Unfortunately, I need to get going now. I'm sure you hear this a lot, but it truly was a pleasure making your acquaintance, Mr. del Mar."

As was typical in professional circles, Barnaby offered his hand to Mars. A handshake to solidify their new relationship.

"Feel free to text me when you're open for dinner." One last teasing statement before he turned to leave.

Then, from over his shoulder:

"I look forward to seeing you again soon."

He began walking toward the garden's exit, only pausing to call back his Pokémon.

"Come, loves." The NINETALES and LIEPARD followed without question, easing into a heel on either side of the journalist.

[normal/fairy/ghost] skipping~

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 10:47:15 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Time, once again, proves itself to be one of Mars’ greatest enemies, for enjoyable moments rarely last as long as he would like them to. This encounter is apparently no exception to that, for it’s soon enough that Barnaby declares that he must go.
[break][break]
A shame, since otherwise Mars would have likely ended up inviting him back to his penthouse, but surely there will be plenty of other opportunities to do such a thing if he so wishes…
[break][break]
A matter to consider for their next meeting.
[break][break]
For now, the hand offered to him is taken when Barnaby stands, but instead of giving a simple handshake, he holds it for a moment, looking up into cobalt eyes the glistens like the oceans he loves so much. ”The pleasure was all mine, Barnaby.” It’s then when he leans in, gently kissing the back of the journalist’s hand. À bientôt.
[break][break]
Just like that, Mars lets go, smiling as he turns his attention to a Deerling grazing at the other side of the garden.
[break][break]
”Hesione, would you?”
[break][break]
CONFUSE RAY hits first, and once the small deer is disoriented, the attack is closely followed by POWER GEM.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, the Persian continues to be pet.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

catching DEERLING <3

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 23:57:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MARS CAUGHT THE DEERLING!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!