Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Disaster Control (Gym Challenge)
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 23:34:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
blindly, perused by the flames of a god-serpent, and with the reapers scythe hanging overhead, keenan and his pokemon crash into a nearby building. flames pour down the alley, with traces of it escaping to seemingly chase after the young trainer. but the challenger doesn't stop running. he couldn't... for death follows.

once on the street he's able to see the shadow cast by the god-serpent, and from beneath it, the bellowing roar of victory. claws retch deep gashes into brick as rayquaza pushes himself off and into the distance in search of greater prey.

from a few feet away a shimmer of smoke distorts and from it, greyson emerges. the gym-leader smiles thinly, his eyes non-judgmental; understanding. looking down at the younger man he speaks, voice soft.

"mr. toral," he starts, eyeing the man who looked so ready to give-up. an expression he recognized. the fear, the uncertainty, the awe. it made or broke a person. so, he offers a reprieve.

"do you wish to end your challenge?"

Losing your fight against Rayquaza you flee in fear of your life. The roar from beneath the God's shadow is enough to vibrate your body and chatter your teeth. But worst of all is the the understanding that flows through you of what exactly it was — a cry of victory.

Facing your defeat, a figure appears to offer you a means of survival. To fight another day. To live no matter the cost. After all, what could mortals do against Gods?

Greyson offers to end your challenge.

Decide.

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
328 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 1:06:30 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Kee had made it, if only barely. Even with the bellowed victory roar and the shadow, he was still tense and panting, just trying to catch his breath. Gym Leader Greyson soon made himself known. The blonde couldn't get a read on him. Did he fail? But then the offer was made. End the challenge? After he waited so long just to get a shot in?! At first, Kee was angry, and was ready to lash out when he had a coughing fit from his still burning lungs. Only then did he realize what the man probably saw. And he remembered his own thoughts that he had earlier. But also what the other purpose a gym may hold. To teach a lesson. It took a solid ten minutes before he could actually answer due to how out of breath he was. The amber eyed teenager stared back into Greyson's eyes.

"I have a motto. "Don't give up. There is no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up." No one would be prepared to handle something like that, but it's a harsh reality that could happen, including the death of a beloved friend. The Ultra Beast War, Groudon, the Sootopolis City takeover by Rocket...a tragedy can happen at any time in any number of ways. You're testing our reactions to such an event. I'm going to see this challenge through, pass or fail. So give me the next flare." Standing back up, he almost went back down due to the burning in his thighs. But he still stood strong. Looking at his Vikavolt next to him, the bug simply nodded, and motioned to get on top of her neck. Smiling at the Pokemon, he looked back at Greyson just to see what he would do or say. Then get on his Vikavolt to take flight and get to the next flare quickly...

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 16:09:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
as keenan stands, greyson moves off to the side to allow him room. he's silent in the face of the challenger's defiant expression, only quirking a small smile in response. then, with a flourish of black mist, he disappears once more.

the next flare isn't a simple choice, however. two colors burst, one on either side of the city.

one is a combination of red and yellow — ORANGE.

the other is a combination of blue and yellow — GREEN.

The fallout from your loss against Rayquaza has yet to be seen, but you push on regardless. The challenge is winding to its climax.

Two flares present themselves. Different colors than what you've seen thus far — what could they mean?

Decide.

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
328 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 0:49:29 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
The man disappeared, and Kee could swear that he could see a small smile, satisfied at his defiance. In a puff of black mist, he was gone. Two more flares fired up, one orange, and one green. Different colors than what had transpired. Well, time to pick a random one. After a quick game, green it was. Hoping onto Vikavolt, the big stag beatle Pokemon flew up and towards the green one. Much faster than him running, thats for sure. They stayed fairly low, as to not attract attention from the Rayquaza. Zooming around buildings, they finally reached it towards the edge of the city.

Kee goes to green flare

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 2:10:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
by the time keenan arrives, night has settled.
[break][break]
the endless sea of black above them is an ominous, almost oppressive shadow to the city below. light trickles up, but not in the typical way a city would greet its dusk, but through the lenses of chaos. [break][break]fires fill the corpses of ruined buildings and sirens of blue and red dance on brick and stone surfaces, their sirens a shrill reminder that the effects of tonight would be felt for weeks to come.
[break][break]
but perhaps more striking of all, coiled around the uppermost building, is the god-serpent itself. it's emerald scales glistened beneath moonlight, and in the shadows cast by the flames, the visage of a king passing judgement.
[break][break]
for the second time today, keenan would need to go toe-to-toe with a god.
[break][break]
but, he wasn't alone.
[break][break]
dozens stand beneath him in the streets, defiant gazes looking up in rebellion to a false-monarch. they're dirtied, caked in blood, and nursing wounds that would leave them bedridden for weeks, more than likely.
[break][break]
but here they stood. defiance in the face of the fall.
[break][break]
one of them looks up and catches sight of keenan and his dual-type, an older man with a bandaged head. with one hand he beckons them down, eager to speak, while the other nurses a wound in a sling.

[attr="class","notes"][break][break]

so you stand a rebel, ready to face down the wrath of a god-king. will you do so alone? or will you stand with the many?

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
328 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 21:21:31 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
By the time Keenan arrived, night was settling in. Still, up above the tallest building where the flare was, was the Pokemon of the hour. Gulping, he had Vikavolt stop. At the moment, she was probably his strongest Pokemon now that Houndoom wasn't here. Spheal's Powder Snow just wasn't very strong, and she herself wasn't that strong either. Same with his Onix. Granbul was untested, but did have the powerful Outrage attack, plus Fire Punch and Thunder Fang. Metang could be good here though. Magnet Rise allowed them to fly, and possessed Psychic and Meteor Mash. Bullet Punch would also allow him to attack swiftly, and get in range for Zen Headbutt or Meteor Mash. What to do...could he win with his remaining five Pokemon?

Looking around, he tried to see if there was anything that he could use to maybe trap the legendary. Only thing he could think of was toppling a couple of buildings on it. Looking down, he saw a dozens of others gathering around. What were they doing? Don't tell him they were going to confront that thing too?! Many of them looked too injured to fight. Flying down, he did see an older man with a bandaged head and an arm in a sling. He did recognize a couple others from the bus, who had thanked him for saving them. Upon landing, Kee had to say something. "What are you doing?! You're all hurt, you can't be here to face it down! You need to find someplace to bunker down or leave the city!"

One of them scoffed and retorted. "You're here, ain't ya'? You've been dart'in around the city help'in whoever you can, and even fought that monster. Didn't you lose one of your own, too? How come yer here too then? Y'all can't fight that thing on yer own." The guy had a point. There wasn't any way at all he stood a chance. But at the same time...

"I'm unscathed. You guys are all injured. Do you you even have a plan to take down that thing?"

"Do you, young man?" The older gentleman that flagged him down countered. Everyone was giving him a hard stare. "For the record, we did send for help. We just got to last. And the city won't at the rate that green serpeant is going." Good point all around. Normally, Keenan would have shrunk back. But not this time.

"I might have a few ideas. Assuming you guys have the Pokemon to pull it off. But promise me that you all will retreat once your roles are fulfilled. Ready to hear me out?" The group started to gather around him, most of them nodding. Maybe not giving the full promise, but it was what it was. A couple kept their eyes to the sky, watching the green serpeant. "So, we know that Rayquaza knows Hyper Beam and Flamethrower. It's also surprisingly manuverable considering its size. However, it can't go into small spaces. It's a dragon-flying type, so ice-type moves are extra effective. I do have a Spheal with me, but she's not that strong, plus only knows Powder Snow, not exactly a strong attack. But I think if we're to survive this, we're going to need something that knows Flash. I also hate to do it, but pinning it down with a building or two might help as well. I know that's millions of dollars down the drain, but it's better than losing lives. We do need to be extremely careful in doing that though...know for sure that the building is empty and where we're crashing it towards is clear as well. My next idea is status effects. Poison or paralysis or burn. If anyone has something that's guaranteed to do one of those effects, like Toxic or Will-O-Wisp, perfect. Otherwise, I have Vika's Thunderbolt and Granbul's Fire Punch and Thunder Fang. Gran also knows Outrage, if anyone else has a dragon-type move, that'll also help. But I really hope someone knows Flash, and just blind it so much that it can't hit anything. So, does anyone have what I think is our best shot at this? Once we've done all of that, only thing I have is to just wail on it till it drops..."

And hopefully it will...assuming they had anything that he suggested...

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 21:13:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
your words bring skepticism at first, but your actions up to this point have proven that you can back them.
[break][break]
one-by-one you gain the support of those around you.
[break][break]
one-by-one they agree to fight.
[break][break]
the god-serpent roars in challenge.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break][break]

you know that you all are not strong enough to defeat the legendary, but you can certainly run it off.
[break][break]
your final stand against the god-serpent has come to head. he roars in defiance, smug over his victory against you previously.
[break][break]
prove him wrong.
[break][break]
write the FINAL CONFRONTATION between MAN and GOD.

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
328 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 21:46:26 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
The older man gave a better idea. The subway. It was clear for a while until a certain point, but using the darkness and then using flash may help more. The man had an Ampharos that can use flash. A younger couple also had Minun and Plusle, each also knowing the move. The older man's Ampharos also knew Power Gem. Someone had a Crobat and another had Roselia, each knowing the move Toxic. Collapsing a building might be out, but traps might be better. Kee had an idea on how to get Crobat and Roselia to their target. Releasing Onix, he instructed him to dig through the building and make a path for Crobat to follow. Roselia will hitch a ride with Onix. Everyone split up to their posts, and Keenan made sure he knew where the subway was.

The rock snake went inside the building and crashed upwards as Vikavolt and him rose up. The green serpeant almost looked like it was laughing at him. "By the end of this, you'll know not to mess with us again. When we're not disturbing you and your's, there's no reason for this. But we'll make sure you learn that the hard way." If Rayqueza could belly laugh, it looked like it would. Vika gave a sharp crack of Thunderbolt at it. Which it responded with a Flamethrower, overpowerpowering it easily. Vika moved up to avoid it, and just then Onix emerged from the building and used Slam into the chin of the beast. Roselia blasted twin purple beams at the Sky Lord's neck, along with Crobat, both hitting. The green serpeant immediately felt it, and pushed the rock snake back down. Keenan returned his Onix back, and caught Roselia. Crobat flew off. Vika and Keenan, with Roselia, flew down, and banked back towards a subway entrance, the Rayqueza hot on their tail, clearly pissed that it got poisoned by such a cheap trick. Using Hyper Beam, one wrong move, and Keenan was done for! The rest the green Pokemon had must have restored its energy enough to fire those things away like crazy.

So definitely a lot more devestation than he thought. Turning a corner to dive into the subway, someone immediately used Stealth Rock. And the god ran right into them, pissing it off even more, and moving ever faster to catch its prey. Both Keenan and Vika could feel its breath on thier backs. In an effort to stall for time, Vika used Stick Web right down its gullet. Closing its mouth, Rayquaza thrashed around the tight quarters before following again. But at least he had some breathing space. And just enough! The old man's Ampharos and couple's Minun and Plusle all used Flash. Blinding the Pokemon, it did a hard stop. The two little Pikachu related Pokemon continued to use Flash, while the Ampharos used Power Gem, pelting it with rocks and making it thrash around even more in the tight quarters. Keenan used Onix again, who dug in above them. And toppled the rest of the subway right on down on top of it.

Their roles done, the Pokemon and their trainers scurried off as fast as they could out the nearest exit. Onix joined him and made a path to the surface. Dropping off Roselia, the flower Pokemon started to run off as well. The street and two halves of buildings were collapsed due to their shaninagans. But the fight was far from over. Even the Poison needed time to act. But that was at least on their side. The ground started to shake, and up came a renewed God. A single stray whip smashed Onix right over his head and into the street, knocked out and severely hurt. Returning it, Keenan looked up at the Mega Rayquaza. The look on its face still showed that it was poisoned...but it was now much stronger. And it was already pretty overwhelming already. Wayward attacks hit it dead on, a multitude of Tri Attacks, Psybeams, Thunderbolts and Thundershocks, Power Gems, Rock Slides, Ice Shards, Poison Stings, and more. And they didn't even phase it.

Keenan took out Metang and Granbul. There was still plenty of vehicles around...and this was risky. "Gran, I'm going to have you be on a vehicle. Metang, use Magnet Rise and Psychic, throw as many of them at it as possible. Including the one Gran is on. Gran, use Outrage when you get close, go full on ham on it! We gotta drive it off!" The mega Rayquaza used Hyper Beam to clear off one side...but more and more people started to take a stand, much to Keenan's surprise. Metang flung cars at it, quickly earning its attention. Swiping away the car that Granbul was on, the pink Pokemon jumped and used Outrage, pummeling the crap out of it. Soon, others were using combination attacks as well. Kee and Vika joined in, flying up and using Thunderbolt.

This went on for what felt like hours, but was only a few minutes...then the Rayquaza roared...more like used Hyper Voice on everything around it. The Pokemon around it dropped like flies, and Kee himself fell off of Vika with his head spinning and could feel something leaking from his ears. His bug caught him and landed hard on the roof of a sky scraper, but was out cold. Somewhere down there was also Granbul...hopefully they were alright. Metang managed to fly up to him, and Kee released Spheal. It looked like others were sending out other Pokemon as well to continue the fight, but surely that bad poison was getting to it by now...

The god stared down at Keenan...the mere human that dared challenge its authority! The blonde couldn't tell what it was thinking...but he was ready to continue the fight with the monster...but was it ready to continue to fight while trying to fight off a toxic cocktail inside it? And slowly getting weaker by the second?

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 22:18:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
anger wasn't the only thing that coursed through the god-serpents veins. exhaustion, and a cocktail of poison worked hand-in-hand, turning the boiling pit to rage into but a simmer of what it once was.
[break][break]
it hovered there, emerald scales flashing beneath fire-light, as it stared down the boy that dared defy it. killing him would've been effortless; the human barely worth a passing thought. but, he flinches again as a barrage of attacks land on either side of him.
[break][break]
weak, pathetic, cowardly creatures. he wanted nothing but their destruction. but, he was tired. rayquaza wanted nothing more than to sleep for the next millennia.
[break][break]
amber hues flick back down at the challenger, a huff of indignation following, as rayquaza flees for the atmosphere.
[break][break]

[break][break]
all around , men and women release warcrys of victory. it goes on for a few moments as those who he helped, and in turn helped him, pat him on the back and give him congratulatory remarks.
[break][break]
then, like someone had hit pause, everything stops.
[break][break]
the city and it's people (with the exception of a select few) begin to dissolve into black smoke, each piece moving to gather on the street ahead of keenan. in a manner of seconds a door is created, and from it, steps . he claps quietly into his hand, smile wide.
[break][break]
"congratulations — you've finished the simulation."
[break][break]
but had he passed?
[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
328 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 2:04:49 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
A huff of indignation after getting hit by other attacks, and the green serpeant was off. Blinking in surprise, there were cries of victory and relief. Some went to him and gave him pats on the back and gave him congratulatory remarks. It was all so...surreal. Thing is...it didn't feel like a victory. Was it meant to? Before he could say or do anything, things...paused. Only a select few people were still moving. His Onix and Granbul reappeared, knocked out, but obviously alive. Kee returned them, and Vikavolt, to their pokeball. His Spheal and Metang following him, he followed the others that didn't puff into black smoke. Eventually arriving on the street and a door forming, releasing Gym Leader Greyson. A wide smile and a small clap, he congratulated him on finishing the simulation. But no mention of a badge. Was the test still continuing.

"It's not over though. Or at least you didn't let it continue. The hardest part isn't always fighting god-like Pokemon, or a supervillian organization...it's the follow up. Searching for survivors, um, search and rescue. Repairs as well. That isn't cheap. The subway collapse alone is millions. The cheapest thing that got destroyed was probably the bus that people were trapped in. And then it's burying the dead...Pokemon and people. In the event of a loss...regrouping, sneaking around, trying to find anyone trapped or in need of help. And more.

I've...never been a part of any disasters. It's certainly more petrifying than seeing your little brother's heart break when he found his dead best friend's body...so much more...I can't help but think I've been taking this a little...too carefree. With the amount of disasters seemingly being hurled at Hoenn all the time, it's a very real possibility. This has been pretty eye opening..."
He looked down at his shaking legs. There was one more thing on his immediate mind. "Speaking of...where's Houndoom?" He didn't show up after the simulation ended...was he teleported somewhere? His other knocked out Pokemon were all there...

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 22:44:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
REQUIEM BADGE
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he knew that, even now, the adrenaline was coursing through the challenger's veins. so, he allows him to speak every word, not bothering to interrupt, or change the smile on his face.
[break][break]
when he finishes, greyson's chuckling, hands-up.
[break][break]
"woah, woah. take it easy," he says in an easy-going manner, lowering his hands. "you're right — the work isn't done. more than the damage to the city, and it's cost, people's lives have changed irrevocably. men, women, and children will be displaced and forced to congregate into packed shelters, and the search for survivors will carry on for weeks to come. more than likely, thousands might've died here tonight."
[break][break]
greyson casts his gaze to the void around him. he watches as a vast majority — not all, but most — of the buildings are turned into a smokey black essence, revealing the true city below to be much smaller and more compact.
[break][break]
"most people, mr. toral, would be satisfied just fighting back a god. then, they will go on their merry way, satisfied with what they've accomplished. i hope that you will not be one of them." his smile this time is more subdued, lips forming a thin line. as his chest rises, and falls beneath the pressure of a deep breath, it brightens once more.
[break][break]
"but, to better news! you passed! oh, and—" from the gate behind him a streak of white and black shoots past, the houndour returning to his owners embrace once more. crumbs line the canines mouth, and he pants heavily. "my boltund gave yours a run for its money," greyson says with a laugh, unfolding a piece of paper from his pocket.
[break][break]
"i've graded you on three areas, should you wish to see them. if not..." he fishes for something else, this time twirling his fingers like a magician. when it settles, a small piece of metal, black and gold, sits between thumb and forefinger.
[break][break]
"congratulations mr. toral. should that emerald serpent ever attack a city — i expect to see you standing right beside me in the front lines."

GYM CHALLENGE ASSESMENT[break][break]CHALLENGER: KEENAN TORAL[break][break]THREAT: RAYQUAZA[break][break]BEGINNING REPORT...
[break][break]

ADAPTABILITY(S): by routing the gas underground, you not only saved the lives of those trapped in the downed bus, but any future civilians that might've brought a fight to that area. not only that, at the final battle you realized that even standing together, you would be unable to rout the god-serpent by sheer firepower alone, and instead aimed to wittle it down. you show a tremendous ability to adapt to situations as they appear, and i am eager to see how you progress moving forward.
[break][break]
STRENGTH(B): in terms of raw firepower, you are lacking. still, this never once deterred you, and you made choices based around the fact you could never truly stand-up to the legendary. using your sticky webs as you retreated granted you precious seconds, time that you'd use to get yourself to safety. these choices turned abilities that would've otherwise been weak, or not very effective, and made them far more effectively tactically.
[break][break]
WILLPOWER(A): you faced challenge, after challenge, with determination and grit. even when you'd lost one of your own and left to sulk by the legendary, you picked yourself up and continued the fight. not many would be able to push through that grief, that pain, but you did. you took that pain, and anger, and frustration, and brought it to you in the final confrontation.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break][break]
congratulations!

[break][break]
though your work is never done, let the REQUIEM BADGE serve as a reminder that lives are precious and that everything we do, has a cost.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,873 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 0:12:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven