Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,409 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 2:39:57 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis11"]
[attr="class","top"]

"shut yer fuckin' mouth," he says, putting his face near inches from the scientist. hell, matias might even think he was talking to him. not that it'd matter. the sentiment remained.
[break][break]
with a devilish smile, he turns and walks a step or two away from the woman. of course, xen still held her like a haughty cub, and the legendary loomed behind the machamp with hawkish eyes. in the end, both of them would survive without an arm, or two. might even be build their character a little.
[break][break]
"coward, matty? pot callin' the kettle black, don't cha think?" the smile in his words were undeniable, and even an oaf like would catch that.
[break][break]
"i was content ta leave ye alone - give ye a few years of happiness 'n all that, y'know? - but then the truth ye worked so hard ta hide from me came ta stand right 'fore my eyes. literally."
[break][break]
the rage coursing through his body forces him to tremble. it takes every fiber of his being to keep it under control.
[break][break]
"ye knew. ye knew that the only thing i wanted in this fuckin' world was ta be a dad. and ye took that from me." he pauses, turning his gaze hungrily back towards the woman behind him.
[break][break]
"so what's stoppin' me from takin' everythin' from ye? and maybe when i'm done, i'll hide 'er for ye ta find.
[break][break]
"just like ye did ta me."

[attr="class","ooc"] | [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis11"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 2:56:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His warm breath washes over her face which twists into disgust at his proximity. Everything about him revolted her, and her body reacts accordingly, tensing and shifting away in the grip of the Lucario. From the smell to the sadistic grin to invisible stains of his sins; it made her sick. Little does she know, the man she loves isn’t much better.

A sharp exhale expels the last of the smell of his breath from her nostrils. Silently, she prays Blade is close to finding Matias, though it matters little now that he’s been roped into everything.

Eva doesn’t make a move – not yet. They’re caught tight the grip of his team. Instead, he simply listens, and by the time King turns around to look at her, the anger has faded, if only slightly, and has been replaced by mild confusion. What was he talking about?

Sagira is the only things that comes to mind. Matias has told her about Kanto soldier, but failed to mention anything about a child. King’s child?

A chill runs down her spine at his threat. For the first time, fear creeps in. The man standing before her seems unstable enough to make good on his promise.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,255 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 4:25:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

immediately, his mind races to , to delta — if king had been able to find eva, what's to stop him from doing the same to them?[break][break]

"let's just fucking talk about this, wayland."[break][break]

he snarls.[break][break]

"me and you. no one else."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,409 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 4:41:26 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"no, matty. the time fer that has passed." he approaches eva now, his expression difficult to read. the anger is still there, evident in the tremble of his hand around the phone, and the clench of his jaw, "you made this far more personal than it had ta be."
[break][break]
his eyes flick up, catching the confusion in eva's own. king smiles.
[break][break]
"tell yer girlfriend here what ye did, matty," he'd held it up for eva to hear as he continued, "tell her what ye took from me. the part ye played. tell her the truth."
[break][break]
his voice comes cold now, laced with raw emotion.
[break][break]
"tell her, or i'll be mailing you pieces of 'er for the next six years."

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 4:52:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s own jaw clenches as King approaches again. She can feel her heart pounding in her ears secondary to the adrenaline coursing through her veins. Again, her body tenses, leaning away from him and into the Lucario that holds her in place. She can’t get far enough, the phone unwillingly pressed to her ear.

Of course she wants to know the truth, but not like this.

Not on his terms. Not because he forces it. King can't win.

“Fuck him, don’t give him what he wants, Matias,” for emphasis she spits, right at his face.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,255 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 5:01:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

anyone else and he would've resisted and fought at the cost of his own pride. but with eva's life on the line, the choice comes easily.[break][break]

"i made the league turn on him."[break][break]

he doesn't regret that.[break][break]

"i hid sage and delta from him."[break][break]

nor that.[break][break]

"i ostracized him."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,409 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 5:10:21 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

with one trembling hand, he wipes the spit from his face.
[Break][break]
six years.
[Break][break]
six long, agonizing, lonely years he's waited to hear those words. he'd nearly given up; convinced he was the monster. but finally, the truth was out there.
[Break][break]
kings actions had been irredeemable, he accepted that. but now at least one other knew who the true monster was.
[Break][break]
"was that so hard, matty?" his voice is soft, barely above a whisper. it held a myriad of emotions, and his cerulean hues landed onto Eva.
[Break][break]
"see the man ye love for the coward, and monster that he really is." even if Eva ignored every word, and denounced it as false.
[Break][break]
King had won.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 5:49:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She listens, but she doesn’t quite comprehend. The confusion remains, marked on her face through thin, tight lips and furrowed brows. made the league turn on him? What is that supposed to mean? Wasn’t it King that murdered all those innocent people?

Hiding sage and delta made sense . . . perhaps. Did it?

Eva flinches at the harshness of his words. There’s a truth to them that she’s struggling to accept. Matias has always had an unconventional way of doing things but Eva had always believed it was for a greater good. He is good, she’s seen it, she knows it. It’s part of why she loves him.

Considering she doesn’t quite know what to think, she doesn’t say anything, tense and anxious to see what his next move would be.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,255 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 6:42:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

dormant confessions given life.[break][break]

"i'm sorry."[break][break]

whether his apology is meant for king or eva is up for them to decide. the sentiment behind his words is genuine, however.[break][break]

after a breath, he speaks again.[break][break]

"let her go, king."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,409 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
rapture
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 18:22:25 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

king wasn't ignorant to the gallade and its previous disappearance — he was on borrowed time, and he knew it. this needed to end.
[break][break]
"don't worry matty," the same crazed grin pulled at his lips again, "i'll take real good care of 'er."
[break][break]
click
[break][break]
for good measure, king breaks the phone and tosses the remains to the side, littering the grass with its remains. the crazed smile was gone, his expression unusually serious.
[break][break]
"ye got yer truth, doctor." a weariness began to spread through him, and he kept it from appearing on his face, "the man ye love is the real monster. he'll use ye up and toss ye aside, like he did ta me, and he did ta sagira."
[break][break]
a rage threatened to boil over, so his voice turns into a harsher whisper.
[break][break]
"know this, he's a dead man walkin'. he took the woman i loved, and my unborn child, and hid them from me. there's no comin' back from that. ye understand? get in my way and i'll tear my way past ye and leave ye and yers in pieces." there wasn't a hint of a joke in his tone.
[break][break]
"and, just ta make sure yer not stupid enough ta follow me." he swings at her face. a black eye would always be better than death. to ensure the machamp didn't make a move either, his legendary tosses a DYNAMIC PUNCH into the creatures lower back.

he didn't stay long after.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,203 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
rapture
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:08:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,253 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rapture
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 0:54:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A CHIMCHAR HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER-UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLAZE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FRENZY PLANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS! (GEOMANCY)